1 year and longbow still gets obstructed bug

in Ranger

Posted by: idevourwater.3149

idevourwater.3149

Just wanted to point out that even with the projectile speed increased by 15% u can still side step out of range… just missed 6 arrows cuz my opponent moved from side to side while running … also my projectiles gets blocked when either my pet or allies get in the LOS… im pretty sure that is a bug and it is really annoying…

ANET plz fix (its been almost a year….)

in Ranger

Posted by: Outatime.5183

Outatime.5183

I stopped using the longbow a while back because of all the bugs :/

This would happen often http://i.imgur.com/ekHgCEv.jpg

in Ranger

Posted by: Criminal.5627

Criminal.5627

it really seems like there is a bug with tracking of the projectile more so then the game having any other issue, the bows will sometimes fire way off target, it’s almost like it fires where someone would be if they kept heading in that same direction not really where they are at, which is why serpentine will knock off a couple of hits, I guess this could be attributed to bows aim low instead of high on players unlike how they function on mobs like ettin or any large creature where the arrows are fired at their heads or upper torso.

Giant spiders of the world are just misunderstood creatures, they love to snuggle too.

in Ranger

Posted by: Abrilete.1439

Abrilete.1439

Just wanted to point out that even with the projectile speed increased by 15% u can still side step out of range… just missed 6 arrows cuz my opponent moved from side to side while running … also my projectiles gets blocked when either my pet or allies get in the LOS… im pretty sure that is a bug and it is really annoying…

ANET plz fix (its been almost a year….)

This bug explains the real “State of the Game” for Rangers:
our class has several “nearly-one-year-old-bugs” the devs don’t care about

Baruch Bay, Ranger.

in Ranger

Posted by: RoyalPredator.9163

RoyalPredator.9163

Attach the not-yet-fixed Azureflame on back <3

Game Designer || iREVOLUTION.Design \\
“A man chooses; a slave obeys.” | “Want HardMode? Play Ranger!”