100% Crit, Gear and Build Please

in Ranger

Posted by: Frosti.4856

Frosti.4856

I would love for someone to give me a gear and build link to obtaining the highest damage possible with 100% crit chance.

Possible?

Frozdí 80 – Ranger Rainbows from my Bow? I Think So
Frózdí 80 – Thief IF you DARE be AWARE

in Ranger

Posted by: Lert.6287

Lert.6287

Best I could do was 93% critical chance without runing every possible other stat. (trait that grants 70 precision, precision runes/orbs, 25precision from each jewel instead of ruby and sigil of accuracy).
Base is around 60%, with fury it’s 80. With 25 stacks it’s 93%.
Everything that with ~2.9-3k attack, 60critical damage, 2950 armor and 16k health.

Engineer / Piken Square
Former Team Psy [Psy] member/ [BNF] guest
YT Channel

in Ranger

Posted by: jubskie.3152

jubskie.3152

Here you go:

http://gw2buildcraft.com/calculator/ranger/?6.0|1.1o.a7|0.0.0.0.0.0|1g.7j.1g.7j.1g.7j.1o.7j.1g.7j.1o.7j|2s.0.21n.0.31n.0.21n.0.31n.0.2s.0|u18b.u2ac.a3.0.0|39.7|4i.4r.4q.4p.55|e

However, do note that it’s not really practical to do this outside of dungeons/PvE.

Full berserker everything, except Rampager rings and accessories. You need the Fury boon, Master Maintenance Oil and Bowl of Curry Butternut Squash Soup to achieve this. If you want absolute 100%, you need to swap out the gloves and boots to Rampager.

Standard 3 signet build. 30/30/x/x/x. The last 10 points can be put anywhere, I just put the Shared Anguish in there since this build has absolutely no stun breakers, but can get 32 seconds of stability via SotW and RaO.

Again, this is absolutely a glass cannon build and you will get ripped to shreds in pvp if anything looks at you.

Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG] Desolation
Doing It With Style
www.exg-guild.com

in Ranger

Frosti.4856

So why is it that I cant use berserker’s with ruby jewels? Nd why the rampagers on the boots and gloves?

in Ranger

Posted by: Lert.6287

Lert.6287

You should try knight set better.
Comparing to other classes, that 40 more critical damage isn’t such huge damage boost. It’s probably 100-300 damage per hit (not 2k+), and survivability is much much higher.
Else going cannon ranger is probably just waste of bow (dreamer as i recall).

Engineer / Piken Square
Former Team Psy [Psy] member/ [BNF] guest
YT Channel

in Ranger

Posted by: jubskie.3152

jubskie.3152

So why is it that I cant use berserker’s with ruby jewels? Nd why the rampagers on the boots and gloves?

Feel free to switch stuff around, you don’t have to follow my equips exactly (except maybe for the rampager accessories. If you just go for full berserker everything with ruby orbs, you can’t reach 100% crit chance.

Also, gloves and boots are “minor” armor pieces so you only lose 4% crit damage if you switch them as opposed to changing any other piece of equipment

Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG] Desolation
Doing It With Style
www.exg-guild.com

in Ranger

Posted by: RoyalPredator.9163

RoyalPredator.9163

Hmmm I have 103% crit DMG, good survivality if skills/dodge used right.
Yesterday, I was able to hit 16.5k in a risen elite of Arah dungeon. With stuffs & boons.
Its 5 to 12k with rapid fire in average. The high precision gives you no real chances of hitting criticals, omg. But when it does, it hits hard.

Game Designer || iREVOLUTION.Design \\
“A man chooses; a slave obeys.” | “Want HardMode? Play Ranger!”

in Ranger

Frosti.4856

You should try knight set better.
Comparing to other classes, that 40 more critical damage isn’t such huge damage boost. It’s probably 100-300 damage per hit (not 2k+), and survivability is much much higher.
Else going cannon ranger is probably just waste of bow (dreamer as i recall).

Dreamer has been transmuted with berserker bow stats

in Ranger

Frosti.4856

Hmmm I have 103% crit DMG, good survivality if skills/dodge used right.
Yesterday, I was able to hit 16.5k in a risen elite of Arah dungeon. With stuffs & boons.
Its 5 to 12k with rapid fire in average. The high precision gives you no real chances of hitting criticals, omg. But when it does, it hits hard.

Can you Pm me a link to your build and write down your gear / link it? Id really appreciate it ! Sounds beautiful

in Ranger

Posted by: Aridia.3042

Aridia.3042