100% Critical Chance Berserker Ranger

in Ranger

Posted by: FInN.7219

FInN.7219

Traits: 30(I,X,VII),30(IV,VII,X),5,5,0

Armour: Full Exotic Berserker with 6 Ruby Orbs

Trinkets: All Ascended Berserker with Versatile Simile Infusions.

Weapons: Main-hand Ascended Berserker Longbow with ruby orb, Off-hand Ascended Berserker Axe with Superior Sigil of Perception and Ascended Berserker Warhorn with ruby orb.

Food: Candied Dragon Roll…very cheap, only 1s20c buy order on TP.

Pets: Red Moa, Jungle Stalker.

Rampage as One, Call of the Wild and Red Moa will give you 100% up time on Fury so cycle through them as soon as they cool down. Leave Red Moa on passive because sometimes the F2 skill can bug out while it is in combat and won’t give fury or just be out of range.

You need a total of 2515((2515-822)÷21.16=80%) points in precision to achieve 80% Critical Chance and this build will give you 2518!

Any ideas on similar or alternative builds that maintain 100% CC are welcome. I’d especially like to see one with Ascended armor.

!http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/6060/2th6.png!

in Ranger

Posted by: Bambula.3649

Bambula.3649

and what you want to hear now?
got every 2 weeks a build like this..
if its for pve: my tipp swap axe with sword and take 10 points in nm with IV and frost spirit, in pve you dont need SoH and maybe take crit dmg buffood, it´s stronger than lifesteal

Orga for [WUMS]

in Ranger

Posted by: kyubi.3620

kyubi.3620

well at this point it depends how you see it…. Sword definitively is a poor weapon for a beast master ranger but hey it deals the best personnal dps. At this point try and test around.

Crystal Desert, The Darknest Community P.E.T.A.
BM: I want to present you my lovely jingle bear mia
If pet had voices: Mommy, I did it! :3

in Ranger

Posted by: Bambula.3649

Bambula.3649

wtf has beastmaster with this build to do?
and why is sword bad for beastmaster Oo with skirmishing V, perma 25 stacks might..i like !

Orga for [WUMS]

in Ranger

kyubi.3620

wtf has beastmaster with this build to do?
and why is sword bad for beastmaster Oo with skirmishing V, perma 25 stacks might..i like !

Um no… sword is actualy a melee weapon and it doesnt attack this quickly or hit enought target to stack the 25 might without rampage as one. I use axe (triple bounce multi hit on AA?)/longbow (barrage, rapid fire) to stack might on crit proc and i often reach the sweet spot without even using the elite.

sword just dont do enought hits per second to actualy be worth it unless mobs are in a cluster wich is not always the case. Thats of course valid if your pet trought and trought (30 in beast mastery) and you want perma 25 on your pet.
I run critical damage beast master with that and my pet is constantly at its max

If you aint speced for beast mastery just run sword youl do better dps that way.
Sword doesnt do enought strike per second to actualy be worthwhile on a might stacking basis for skirm V that id know but it still do more damage then any other ranger weapon when it come to personnal dps.
Id certainly consider sword however for melee range cleaving if i can hit more then 3 target at the same time because on lonely target it just wont do. the third hit 1 might stack slightly help fix that hit number loss but its still wasted by the fact sword is a simple strike weapon (even on a single target you can do up to 5 strike with axe
splitblade and barrage do continious hit for a long time while you spam auto attack as longbow (best used when a lot of mobs are in the AOE as youl likely proc 3 stack of might or more per second).
PS you may want to use the warhorn as of offhand weither you use sword or not for hunter call. doing 17 consecutive critical hit you nearly already caped the pet might and if you run the might on weapon swap rune (
3 might for 20 second) you likely will get it at its max easily

I run 0 20 0 20 30 what do you run

however fastest combo to have 25 might? use horn call,splitblade add longbow barrage and then cast rapîd fire and watch those numbers go in.

(edited by kyubi.3620)

in Ranger

Posted by: Gotchaz.7865

Gotchaz.7865

There’s no point in getting 100% crit chance you reach a cap at 50% anything over that is pointless someone did the numbers awhile back, it’s better to get 100% crit damage

Beowulf-Defender of the JQ Realm and Warrior of the SF clan.

in Ranger

Posted by: DeadlySynz.3471

DeadlySynz.3471

There’s no point in getting 100% crit chance you reach a cap at 50% anything over that is pointless someone did the numbers awhile back, it’s better to get 100% crit damage

^^ This

I believe I have 63% crit on mine without any buffs and it seems to crit almost every single attack.

If you put it between 50-60%, the stats are probably better spent elsewhere

in Ranger

Posted by: Terravos.4059

Terravos.4059

I was enjoying my 3000+ power build on my Ranger a few days ago.

Perma Fury was enough chance to crit to just eat people alive

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Xsorus – Ranger PvP movies Creator of the BM Bunker

in Ranger

Posted by: Sina.9208

Sina.9208

If you are doing a speedclear (meleeing with sword) the sweet spot is around 90-95% crit chance with banner+food. (assuming your party is able to stack might properly)

in Ranger

kyubi.3620

If you are doing a speedclear (meleeing with sword) the sweet spot is around 90-95% crit chance with banner+food. (assuming your party is able to stack might properly)

90 is useless if you got fury… what use is there to have 110% chance to do a critical since it cap at 100? go for 60 youlbe a 80 and youl crit 4 hit on 5 wich is prety much about nearly every of your hits anyway.