80 RAnger wanting to roam advice!

in Ranger

Posted by: Vhampire.4132

Vhampire.4132

Hey, just started this game about 3 weeks ago. I have an 80 ranger (which i really love) but im frustrated because I can not seem to roam and win any 1v1’s. Right now I am carrying LB/SB (both zerker)with Power/Toughness/Vitality gear with some Zerker rings, ammy neck that my friend bought me.. I am using 2 spiders as my pet for the hard CC. The new patch came out today and I am just wondering what i should be doing and what I am doing wrong. I am willing to try anything so please just throw it out there. Please be as specific as possible cause i am a newbie to this game. I am not knowledgable so please try not to use alot of abreviations.
My goal is to roam freely with good escapes and hard punching damage. I would love to gank 1v2’s+ if possible. I want to take camps & disrupt as much as possible.
I dont feel there is enough Ranger information out there currently that is viable to use. I have looked long and hard and dont see many ppl succeeding well roaming-wise. If that is tru please put down what class would you recommend to complete the goals i have! Thanks in advance!

in Ranger

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

runs and grabs popcorn as a ranger player here in the similar situation, after todays patch i’m rolling a new character…rangers are terrible now

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

in Ranger

Posted by: Stormleaf.1769

Stormleaf.1769

Start by switching to Greatsword and Sword/X. Tada, you’re suddenly tied for the most mobile class in the game.

in Ranger

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

Roll a thief…start again…

in Ranger

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Ranger is one of the best havoc squad professions (as well as scouting professions) by having traps that slow followers and perma swiftness and regen with easy access to condition removal with the healing spring and a free “out” with shared anguish. Haters will hate, though. They know not compromise. They only take, take, take.

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Ranger

Posted by: urdriel.8496

urdriel.8496

Ranger is one of the best havoc squad professions (as well as scouting professions) by having traps that slow followers and perma swiftness and regen with easy access to condition removal with the healing spring and a free “out” with shared anguish. Haters will hate, though. They know not compromise. They only take, take, take.

Best scout profession?? its a joke no??? roll a thief.

in Ranger

Posted by: BlusterWolf.2103

BlusterWolf.2103

I mean if people really enjoy roaming why not just reroll a thief…

Forty Milliseconds…rangers who remember…know…

in Ranger

Posted by: Vhampire.4132

Vhampire.4132

…/cry I just wanna out range ppl, kite them and kill them…I mean ow hard is that to create? 2700 hunter in world of Warcraft and now I have to poke ppl with daggers and horns while healing myself to victory……ugh

in Ranger

Posted by: Boomstin.3460

Boomstin.3460

Roam into the character selection screen with your ranger and roll a thief.

All is vain.

in Ranger

Posted by: Nugget.8031

Nugget.8031

Roam into the character selection screen with your ranger and roll a thief.

LOL i cant stop laughing XD