A+T/Sb viper cranger - dps problem

in Ranger

Posted by: Xiem.4719

Xiem.4719

Hello!
I seriously feel lost right now, been trying to test my dps on golem and while my rotation isn’t perfect, i can barely reach 23k dps.
Currently i have full ascended viper, using “meta” food, and yet, my damage is lacking.
If anyone would like to point me in the right direction in game, catch me online in the evening (EU).
Thanks in advance.

in Ranger

Posted by: AnariiUK.7409

AnariiUK.7409

Are you applying 25 stacks of vulnerability to the golem? It’s an easy step to miss but makes a huge difference overall (25%!).

in Ranger

Posted by: Seteruss.4058

Seteruss.4058

Copy boons to pet?

Is it luck or skill keeping you alive?

in Ranger

Xiem.4719

Are you applying 25 stacks of vulnerability to the golem? It’s an easy step to miss but makes a huge difference overall (25%!).

Yes, i did that (sadly).

Copy boons to pet?

Oh, i’ve missed that step, will give it a try soon!

in Ranger

Posted by: DuckDuckBOOM.4097

DuckDuckBOOM.4097

Boons to pets is only 1-2k I think although that helps.

Stand behind your target for 10% crit and short bow 1,2.

Axe 2 can easily be cancelled if you press axe3 too quickly.

Make sure you’re following the basic rotation. Sb2,4. Torch 5 quick draw, 2,4,3… 2,5,3,4, swap. Sb2,4. Spam 2. Use 2nd cast of sb4 to time when to go back to a/t. Replace auto attacks with traps. Viper had priority over flame trap.

in Ranger

Xiem.4719

Boons to pets is only 1-2k I think although that helps.

Stand behind your target for 10% crit and short bow 1,2.

Axe 2 can easily be cancelled if you press axe3 too quickly.

Make sure you’re following the basic rotation. Sb2,4. Torch 5 quick draw, 2,4,3… 2,5,3,4, swap. Sb2,4. Spam 2. Use 2nd cast of sb4 to time when to go back to a/t. Replace auto attacks with traps. Viper had priority over flame trap.

Thanks, will practice again. With pet buffs and lots of anger i’ve went to 29k dps, but that is still to low.

14.07.2017 – Thanks again for help, with a little bit of practice and all those tips, i’ve finaly managed to reach my goal.

(edited by Xiem.4719)