A few questions.

A few questions.

in Ranger

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

Correct me If I am wrong but before the patch, if your pet died, and swap it out for (60 seconds) when you swap it back in, it will be fully alive right? Or thats how I remember it.

Now, I have those instances that I can swap to my other pet to only find that it is still dead.

Another question I have is does MoC stack with Remorseless so giving you 75% damage?

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

A few questions.

in Ranger

Posted by: Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Your pet should be alive if you swap to it.

Attack of Opportunity and Remorseless should stack.

7/7 for bugs.

A few questions.

in Ranger

StickerHappy.8052

Your pet should be alive if you swap to it.

Attack of Opportunity and Remorseless should stack.

7/7 for bugs.

So, forgive me for being slow.

So are these verified bugs?

A few questions.

in Ranger

Posted by: Prophet.1584

Prophet.1584

dead pet bug doesn’t seem to be on the list of ranger bugs in the bug forum, you should add it there.

i’m not sure about MoC and Remorseless stacking but i don’t believe you would get 75% since they are multiplicatively added not additively.

I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that.

A few questions.

in Ranger

StickerHappy.8052

dead pet bug doesn’t seem to be on the list of ranger bugs in the bug forum, you should add it there.

i’m not sure about MoC and Remorseless stacking but i don’t believe you would get 75% since they are multiplicatively added not additively.

So how much more would MoC + Remorseless be?

I am seeing very very similar numbers.

A few questions.

in Ranger

Posted by: Kyosji.8961

Kyosji.8961

I kept cycling my pets yesterday in an event…My pets kept dying, and I just kept swapping. When the dead peat was swapped back to it was at full health. I’ve never experienced my pet remaining dead in the last 2 weeks I’ve played Ranger.

A few questions.

in Ranger

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

100% damage + MoC +50% = 150%. 150% + Remorseless +25% = 1.5 × 1.25 = 1.875 = 187.5%, so it should do even more damage if done multiplicatively.

Best way to test is in the Mists.

A few questions.

in Ranger

StickerHappy.8052

100% damage + MoC +50% = 150%. 150% + Remorseless +25% = 1.5 × 1.25 = 1.875 = 187.5%, so it should do even more damage if done multiplicatively.

Best way to test is in the Mists.

Where does the 100% damage come from?

A few questions.

in Ranger

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Your weapon. You don’t deal 0% damage do you?