A possibility to play Ranger without pet.

in Ranger

Posted by: Bauli.5398

Bauli.5398

Hi.

I think there should be an option, a build possibility, to play Ranger without the pet.
I dont like the pet, I like the ranger. Why not make it a possibility to play ranger without pet without losing 30-50% of the rangers ability? Like stats will be added on to the ranger when you store the pet, and when you use the pet it “steals” the stats back. Pets are hard to manuver and I think that people would hate rangers less if there only were a possibility to play as a petless ranger. Maybe a petless ranger only looses a little % compared to a ranger with pet(if used right). As I said, let me play ranger without pet without being half a character.

in Ranger

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

it will never be a possibility, because the developers have stated that “stowing the pets is a no-no” and will not happen in the forseeable future. So all you can do is suck it up and deal with it until the Q_Q’s make them change their minds. Could take a while, but then again, patiences is a virtue

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

in Ranger

Posted by: psizone.8437

psizone.8437

The devs (through Allie) said they’d look into the possibility of gaining an “aspect” instead of using the pets (in the ranger CDI) but didn’t promise anything and as Prysin said, they reiterated the fact that they want the ranger as the “pet class” so removing them completely wouldn’t happen.

Brotherhood of Blub [blub]

in Ranger

Bauli.5398

I only want the possibility. Maybe a survival build, lowish damage and high defence.
Anything, something that still makes having a pet a pro but makes stowing pets a less “no no”.

in Ranger

Prysin.8542

there is such a build called BM Bunker. Where you let your pet become a demon on 2-4-6-8 legs and you can just sit back while the pet demolishes anyone who doesn’t take it seriously.

in Ranger

Posted by: Sarision.6347

Sarision.6347

Here’s how to play Ranger without pet as half a chracter:

1. Roll a Thief (or a Warrior if you wish)
2. Get a mini-pet.
3. ???
4. Profit!

in Ranger

Posted by: Forzani.2584

Forzani.2584

there is such a build called BM Bunker. Where you let your pet become a demon on 2-4-6-8 legs and you can just sit back while the pet demolishes anyone who doesn’t take it seriously.

I wouldn’t mind testing pet vs pet…without the Natural Healing or shout regen….just pure damage with 30 points in BM vs a pet with zero in BM. Only a couple days left and we won’t see TC for another week. Send me a shout if you are bored one night to set up a pet fight (SoS)

When someone uses the word ‘Meta’, a kitten dies. Don’t do it.

in Ranger

Posted by: Seth.1308

Seth.1308

Not exactly what OP was asking for, but it would be completely awesome to have an elite skill that merged Pet and Ranger… with skills/stat boosts dependent on what pet species was absorbed… Becoming a Ranger that is literally “As One” with the pet.

in Ranger

Bauli.5398

What if I wanna roll a ranger without the pet and not as a thief or warrior? It was my favourite on gw1 to play ranger.

in Ranger

Seth.1308

^^ That’s kind of like asking if you can roll an Elementalist and only ever use Fire spells.

in Ranger

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

Not exactly what OP was asking for, but it would be completely awesome to have an elite skill that merged Pet and Ranger… with skills/stat boosts dependent on what pet species was absorbed… Becoming a Ranger that is literally “As One” with the pet.

You could even turn in to a half-man half-bear or wolf or snow leopard or raven, that would be neat.

in Ranger

Seth.1308

Norn don’t worship Moa birds and drakes. :p

in Ranger

Posted by: psizone.8437

psizone.8437

What if I wanna roll a ranger without the pet and not as a thief or warrior? It was my favourite on gw1 to play ranger.

Best you can do is don’t put any points in beast mastery, choose 2 pets with support abilities like regen or stability, put them in passive (to keep them out of combat) and ignore them. If they’re alive, use f2 for the ability, if not, nevermind them.

You won’t be as strong as a warrior, but you won’t be too weak.

I personally love using my pet. I’d love to get rid of them for certain situations without having less damage output, but I can wait for a fix for that later.

Brotherhood of Blub [blub]

in Ranger

Bauli.5398

I dont think it as a elementalist with only fire. It may be like that now in the game.
Having pet as support are the best option for me at present time to get the play I want, but still.

in Ranger

Prysin.8542

I wouldn’t mind testing pet vs pet…without the Natural Healing or shout regen….just pure damage with 30 points in BM vs a pet with zero in BM. Only a couple days left and we won’t see TC for another week. Send me a shout if you are bored one night to set up a pet fight (SoS)

Sure np. Trust me though, it is NOT a competition. BM pet is a world of difference. Me and a guildie tested it in our guild PvP arena. Pet does not care about player stats and damage is the same across modes, so i can just let you join the arena (since i am the owner) and test it there any day of the week.

in Ranger

Posted by: Forzani.2584

Forzani.2584

Sure np. Trust me though, it is NOT a competition. BM pet is a world of difference. Me and a guildie tested it in our guild PvP arena. Pet does not care about player stats and damage is the same across modes, so i can just let you join the arena (since i am the owner) and test it there any day of the week.

I know you and a couple of others are big advocates of BM….and I believe you guys ..It’s just that I have tried a few times vs mobs …BM vs non BM and didn’t notice a big difference. Very unscientific so likely I should have tested it more extensively.

When someone uses the word ‘Meta’, a kitten dies. Don’t do it.

in Ranger

Posted by: Hyper Cutter.9376

Hyper Cutter.9376

Honestly, a ranger without a pet would just be a worse thief or worse warrior, depending on the weapon…

in Ranger

Posted by: thefantasticg.3984

thefantasticg.3984

And only people who haven’t rolled a thief and warrior say if you don’t want a pet roll one of those. The closest you can get to the agility of a ranger is d/d thief, and then it isn’t the same. It just isn’t. It’s got a different feel to it.

Best you can do is don’t put any points in beast mastery, choose 2 pets with support abilities like regen or stability, put them in passive (to keep them out of combat) and ignore them. If they’re alive, use f2 for the ability, if not, nevermind them.

Thats what those of use who don’t want the pets do. Although we usually run jungle cat for the 5 might stacks and the red moa for fury.

Sadly, I have to admit without a cat you aren’t going to out dps a warrior. While the cat is up, with RaO, jungle cat f2, and warhorn #5, you can out dps a shout/banner zerker axe/axe warrior.

RNG is a bell curve. Better hope you’re on the right side.

(edited by thefantasticg.3984)

in Ranger

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

And only people who haven’t rolled a thief and warrior say if you don’t want a pet roll one of those. The closest you can get to the agility of a ranger is d/d thief, and then it isn’t the same. It just isn’t. It’s got a different feel to it.

Thats what those of use who don’t want the pets do. Although we usually run jungle cat for the 5 might stacks and the red moa for fury.

Sadly, I have to admit without a cat you aren’t going to out dps a warrior. While the cat is up, with RaO, jungle cat f2, and warhorn #5, you can out dps a shout/banner zerker axe/axe warrior.

You don’t need a cat or bird to out DPS a warrior, you need a Canine, Drake, Spider, or Devourer to out DPS a warrior, if you’re using a cat and can keep the cat up 100% the warriors gonna sit in a corner and cry because the cat out DPSes him alone.

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

in Ranger

Posted by: Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

I don’t get why people always want to drop the pet to play Ranger. Is it for the Longbow? Is it just because the class is called Ranger? Imo, they will NEVER remove the pet, nor should they.

Just roll a warrior and use a LB, no less manouverable and heavy armor. I actually played my war as LB up to lvl 80 as I was always in zones much higher than my level and even in lvl gear, I would get pwned in melee. Such a huge agro range. Plus, I did mostly event farming and LB is great AoE for tagging.

And, no pet, if you cant handle some micro management. Really, its totally suited better for solo LB usage, since most of the Rangers traits and skills revolve around having and working with a pet. You can even take all signets and then you don’t have to do anything.

Ever notice how all the Archer NPCs are warriors?

Again, roll a warrior and trait for LB use.

in Ranger

Durzlla.6295

I don’t get why people always want to drop the pet to play Ranger. Is it for the Longbow? Is it just because the class is called Ranger? Imo, they will NEVER remove the pet, nor should they.

Just roll a warrior and use a LB, no less manouverable and heavy armor. I actually played my war as LB up to lvl 80 as I was always in zones much higher than my level and even in lvl gear, I would get pwned in melee. Such a huge agro range. Plus, I did mostly event farming and LB is great AoE for tagging.

And, no pet, if you cant handle some micro management. Really, its totally suited better for solo LB usage, since most of the Rangers traits and skills revolve around having and working with a pet. You can even take all signets and then you don’t have to do anything.

Ever notice how all the Archer NPCs are warriors?

Again, roll a warrior and trait for LB use.

People want no pet so they can be a ranger, not a warrior, there’s a HUGE difference in the play styles, and Anet seemed like they liked the Aspect idea, and if that were implemented it’d give rangers who want to be petless an option

in Ranger

Posted by: kiwituatara.6053

kiwituatara.6053

1. Take fall dmg trait and fall off somewhere where the pet dies.
2. Don’t switch pets.

No more pet

in Ranger

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

People want no pet so they can be a ranger, not a warrior, there’s a HUGE difference in the play styles, and Anet seemed like they liked the Aspect idea, and if that were implemented it’d give rangers who want to be petless an option

You have lost me there, the play style of a GW2 Ranger is to play with a pet, so if you don’t have that pet, where are you?

Believe me, you can play a warrior just like a sans pet Ranger. I played my Ranger for like 500 hours before making an alt (the war) and I then proceeded to play that war like a LB ranger, I just had heavy armor and no pet.

I honestly hope they do not give any option for not playing with a pet.

in Ranger

Durzlla.6295

You have lost me there, the play style of a GW2 Ranger is to play with a pet, so if you don’t have that pet, where are you?

Believe me, you can play a warrior just like a sans pet Ranger. I played my Ranger for like 500 hours before making an alt (the war) and I then proceeded to play that war like a LB ranger, I just had heavy armor and no pet.

I honestly hope they do not give any option for not playing with a pet.

Rangers are evasive, sustained damage, who have 3 ranged weapons options, and whose Melee weapons are designed to have a lot of evasion and defense where warriors don’t.

Not to mention warriors and rangers have a totally different theme (nature dweller) than warrior (soldier). And that rangers in GW1 didn’t NEED to use a pet.

Rangers should have an option, however pet removal shouldn’t be just a flat “30% damage boost” like the community wants and it should be more of a “you gain a bonus depending on the stowed pet” and maybe even have a “preparation” aka “next X attacks do Y” based on the pet (IE fernhound is a heal and a raven is a blind).

It’d make the ranger much more interesting ESPECIALLY if we could swap between stowed and active pet during combat.

in Ranger

Posted by: law.9410

law.9410

+9000 to Durzillas post

in Ranger

Posted by: law.9410

law.9410

just wanted to add that his idea would make underused pets more viable and we’d see more than spiders and wolfs. Maybe bears would give you like aegis or 1 second of invul when stowing it. Maybe there could even be a trait in beastmaster that gave a bonus or effect when you unstowed your pet as well. So combat would be a “flow” of controlling your pet. There would have to cool downs of course but it could be awesome. unstowing your wolf gives you an attack of opportunity, bam greatsword is more viable.

in Ranger

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

just wanted to add that his idea would make underused pets more viable and we’d see more than spiders and wolfs. Maybe bears would give you like aegis or 1 second of invul when stowing it. Maybe there could even be a trait in beastmaster that gave a bonus or effect when you unstowed your pet as well. So combat would be a “flow” of controlling your pet. There would have to cool downs of course but it could be awesome. unstowing your wolf gives you an attack of opportunity, bam greatsword is more viable.

This is literally the only pet-stow idea I’ve ever liked. It would almost be like ele’s switching attunements.

in Ranger

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

That IS a good idea and fits with the rangers pet theme too, a lot of our skills are how do I say it? Exploitative of the pet? ie No regard for it. To me, this idea is more of a “hey, this is getting heavy, run and save yourself, ill handle this for a while, but be ready to come back when I need you” kinda thing.

Every other pet stow idea really just turned me off the ability to do it.

So, we are making the pet bar into a engineers toolbelt (Survival kit?) while the pet is stowed, and depending on which pets are stowed, you get a boon on stow/summon. That is cool. But only if you can stow/summon during combat.

in Ranger

Posted by: stale.9785

stale.9785

I’m just loving that more than 18 months later, having the pet go away is still the most requested ranger issue.

in Ranger

Durzlla.6295

I’m just loving that more than 18 months later, having the pet go away is still the most requested ranger issue.

Well it’s a mix of reasons in GW2, whenever there’s a “ranger” or “hunter” or “Druid” or any other nature based class it always gets stuck with a pet, and contrary to popular belief not many people who play that prof play it to be a beast master (there are some such as myself who do), so it’s ALWAYS requested for pet profs to have a petless option.

Then there’s also the crowd from GW1 who want to have the OPTION for the pet (which I feel is best) where you can take the pet or not, each one has its own pros and cons.

Then you have a group of “arm chair developers” as my computer science/engineer friends have put it, who think removing the pet and giving ranger +X% damage boost will somehow balance us and make us “good” (sad part is we’re already strong…)

in Ranger

stale.9785

Oh, Durz, I get it. I also get the “give the ranger a x% boost” since the pet does make up roughly 30% of our damage output.

Hell, I’m on the “don’t make me play with a pet” bandwagon. I’m just amused that after so long, with zero love for rangers at all, this is still the most requested item.

in Ranger

thefantasticg.3984

You don’t need a cat or bird to out DPS a warrior, you need a Canine, Drake, Spider, or Devourer to out DPS a warrior, if you’re using a cat and can keep the cat up 100% the warriors gonna sit in a corner and cry because the cat out DPSes him alone.

With 30 pts in BM and RaO + WH #5, sure… on a stationary object.

in Ranger

Durzlla.6295

You can give your pet 25 might without RaO with relative ease, not to mention all you’ve gotta do is 1) chill them or 2) cripple them + swiftness your pet (both extremely easy tasks for a ranger) and your kitty will have no issue nibbling on your target, not to mention you’ve also got MT, and Entangle if you really wanna just pin them down. Or you can pair up with a very CC heavy build that’ll keep them still for you.

There’s A LOT of builds that make people stand still, so don’t act like it’s some difficult task.

in Ranger

Posted by: Ryoki Hokishami.2756

Ryoki Hokishami.2756

Hi.

I think there should be an option, a build possibility, to play Ranger without the pet.
I dont like the pet, I like the ranger.

If you don’t like the pet, why did you make a ranger? That’s like saying “I like elementalists, but I hate those attunements they use!”

in Ranger

Durzlla.6295

Hi.

If you don’t like the pet, why did you make a ranger? That’s like saying “I like elementalists, but I hate those attunements they use!”

Because they like the theme of the profession? A lot of people made an ele so they could be a MAGE because they care more about the theme than the actual mechanics, people did the same for ranger. I may love pet profs, and they may be my go to prof for play style but I wouldn’t touch warrior even IF it was THE GW2 pet prof for some reason.

I personally am drawn to the nature themed profession and will choose that one every time unless it’s so horrible that it’s literally pointless to play. And I’m sure many others are like this and would like an option to play their favorite themed prof how they want that prof to play.

in Ranger

stale.9785

I made a ranger because I loved them in GW1. Pets were optional there, and I’ve been asking for pets to be made optional (or at least something I can ignore without gimping myself) since pre-release.

As it is, I’m able to make my warrior into a more vicious archer than I can my ranger – I just prefer the theme of the ranger.

in Ranger

Bauli.5398

Hi.

First, I have not made a ranger yet. And as others already said I like the theme of a ranger. Call of the nature, a kind of tracker/hunter class. Survival in the wilderness, a scout. But I want the option to play it without the pet as in gw1.

in Ranger

Posted by: Sarision.6347

Sarision.6347

You’re going to have to hope that the devs will soften their stance on pets.

in Ranger

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

Hi.

Because the thematic ethos of a “ranger” has little to do with a pet. ANet’s version of a ranger is basically a beastmaster, not a typical ranger. Who gives a darn what the class-specific mechanic is? Players don’t choose classes based on that. They choose them based on past experience, personal identity, stereotype, and utility.

ANet just needs to change the name to Beastmaster, and these forums would go quiet.

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

(edited by Obsidian.1328)

in Ranger

Obsidian.1328

You can give your pet 25 might without RaO with relative ease, not to mention all you’ve gotta do is 1) chill them or 2) cripple them + swiftness your pet (both extremely easy tasks for a ranger) and your kitty will have no issue nibbling on your target, not to mention you’ve also got MT, and Entangle if you really wanna just pin them down. Or you can pair up with a very CC heavy build that’ll keep them still for you.

There’s A LOT of builds that make people stand still, so don’t act like it’s some difficult task.

You don’t WvW much do you?

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

in Ranger

thefantasticg.3984

Oh, I"m not denying that there aren’t builds to make people stand still, but I don’t play those because I don’t pvp. I only play zerker builds… cause I only pve/dungeon. No need for CC because of defiance. I’m also not using traits to boost the pets damage, but my own… so I don’t run that trait that gives pets might stacks on crit hits.

(edited by thefantasticg.3984)

in Ranger

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

…I only play zerker builds… cause I only pve/dungeon… …I’m also not using traits to boost the pets damage, but my own… so I don’t run that trait that gives pets might stacks on crit hits.

There is pretty much nothing else in skirmishing that will increase your DPS more than Pet’s Prowess combined with Companion’s Might.

The absolute best DPS you can do in a dungeon is 30/25/0/15/0 This for example.

Remember that every might stack your pet has, is like you getting 1/3 of one. Honestly, its crazy to dungeon without these two traits and Fortifying Bond.

in Ranger

Posted by: Loki.4871

Loki.4871

Not to mention warriors and rangers have a totally different theme (nature dweller) than warrior (soldier). And that rangers in GW1 didn’t NEED to use a pet.

Guildwars 1 is pretty limited for comparisons. Remember, the warrior in Guildwars I is still the standing joke; anything it can do, other classes can do better. Anything.

As for the ranger, it’s quite telling when Anet were doing the pve updates that gave the classes (except warrior) some Very Silly skill buffs for pve (Signet of Spirits for the ritualist, for example) that the ranger’s focused entirely on the pet; only a handful of skills outside the Beastmaster trait line got touched. The team were very clearly trying to get rangers to do more than bring the pet along for some kitten or for a corpse.

It was pretty much ignored, of course. Everyone wanted to be ‘teh snipar’ with their bow. I’m really not sympathetic to this problem; you want to grab a bow and see big numbers, just play a warrior already.

in Ranger

Posted by: Pyriall.1683

Pyriall.1683

There should be a command to stow or hide pet. Nothing like fighting thieves who always get a free stealth because you can’t make your pet avoid an attack.

in Ranger

Obsidian.1328

Guildwars 1 is pretty limited for comparisons. Remember, the warrior in Guildwars I is still the standing joke; anything it can do, other classes can do better. Anything.

As for the ranger, it’s quite telling when Anet were doing the pve updates that gave the classes (except warrior) some Very Silly skill buffs for pve (Signet of Spirits for the ritualist, for example) that the ranger’s focused entirely on the pet; only a handful of skills outside the Beastmaster trait line got touched. The team were very clearly trying to get rangers to do more than bring the pet along for some kitten or for a corpse.

It was pretty much ignored, of course. Everyone wanted to be ‘teh snipar’ with their bow. I’m really not sympathetic to this problem; you want to grab a bow and see big numbers, just play a warrior already.

I’m not really sympathetic to the few players who coddle to ANet’s design philosophy for Rangers either. Not when god and all creation begs otherwise. It’s irrelevant that they “want” you to play it like a beastmaster when almost everyone else thinks otherwise. This is not unlike ANet still thinking WvW is some sort of casual PvE zone…with a minor PvP mechanic attached to it.

They’ve demonstrated that they are not willing to compromise with players on much anything, or steer towards a rational line of thinking with this in particular. If someone wants to have big numbers with a bow, wtf would you have play a Warrior for that? It makes no sense.

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

in Ranger

Posted by: Loki.4871

Loki.4871

If someone wants to have big numbers with a bow, wtf would you have play a Warrior for that? It makes no sense.

But it makes perfect sense, because they’ve made it clear since it was announced as a class that the warrior is the class that is designed for “Use weapon, recieve big damage numbers” class.

in Ranger

Durzlla.6295

@Loki the ranger didn’t need buffs to the bow, we were already fine and very much used bow wise, not to mention Escape is still stupid broken in PvE that you could run a Melee build as a ranger primary for almost no drawback cause they can’t touch you, they were just making beast master go from “those crappy skills no one touched when they were serious cause they sucked” to “those skills that are actually pretty good in the right builds” beast masters had their place in PvE post patch, they didn’t take over, and they weren’t as demanded as splinter barrage, but they were there and they were useful.

The same should go for Gw2, being petless should be an OPTION it shouldn’t be the end all be all (and it absolutely won’t, the pet mechanic isn’t BAD in GW2, just unresponsive, which is being fixed, today.), but it should be an option, and imo should complement using a pet and should be more of a “dance” between having your pet out and not having it, obviously being able to trait into using one more than the other, but always using both if you want to be the best you can. (Like a Mesmer, no matter what build, will have to use their shatters and phantasms properly if they want to be the most effective).

@Obsidian if you want big numbers you play a warrior, their entire class is the “we get big numbers!” Thing, rangers are the constant drumming of medium sized numbers that’ll never get quite as big as warriors but will add up to around the same.

in Ranger

Pyriall.1683

@Loki the ranger didn’t need buffs to the bow, we were already fine and very much used bow wise, not to mention Escape is still stupid broken in PvE that you could run a Melee build as a ranger primary for almost no drawback cause they can’t touch you, they were just making beast master go from “those crappy skills no one touched when they were serious cause they sucked” to “those skills that are actually pretty good in the right builds” beast masters had their place in PvE post patch, they didn’t take over, and they weren’t as demanded as splinter barrage, but they were there and they were useful.

The same should go for Gw2, being petless should be an OPTION it shouldn’t be the end all be all (and it absolutely won’t, the pet mechanic isn’t BAD in GW2, just unresponsive, which is being fixed, today.), but it should be an option, and imo should complement using a pet and should be more of a “dance” between having your pet out and not having it, obviously being able to trait into using one more than the other, but always using both if you want to be the best you can. (Like a Mesmer, no matter what build, will have to use their shatters and phantasms properly if they want to be the most effective).

@Obsidian if you want big numbers you play a warrior, their entire class is the “we get big numbers!” Thing, rangers are the constant drumming of medium sized numbers that’ll never get quite as big as warriors but will add up to around the same.

Power rangers get big numbers…2.5k auto from lb along with upwards of 7k mauls. Very good burst and very good mobility. Fixing pet responsiveness is going to be huge as well as 2 sigils on lb/gs. Problem, for tpvp, is still thieves.

in Ranger

Durzlla.6295

Power rangers get big numbers…2.5k auto from lb along with upwards of 7k mauls. Very good burst and very good mobility. Fixing pet responsiveness is going to be huge as well as 2 sigils on lb/gs. Problem, for tpvp, is still thieves.

Thieves aren’t a problem if you know they’re there, if you dodge their initial burst you’ve pretty much won.

And 2.5k isn’t a “big number” +9k is a big number and only warrior and thief really get that, not saying our damage isn’t ridiculous, my rapid fire can easily drop enemy glass builds , not to mention my autos hit really hard and are AUTOs, we are far from weak, people just see a not massive number and think “they clearly do less damage” despite the fact our damage adds up to theirs, if not surpasses theirs, very easily.

Best description of a zerker ranger is an ADC from LoL or other Mobas, we wreck face from ranged, and have some tricks to get away and live, but in team fights we need our team to help keep us safe so we can destroy the enemy team with minimal effort.

in Ranger

Pyriall.1683

Thieves aren’t a problem if you know they’re there, if you dodge their initial burst you’ve pretty much won.

And 2.5k isn’t a “big number” +9k is a big number and only warrior and thief really get that, not saying our damage isn’t ridiculous, my rapid fire can easily drop enemy glass builds , not to mention my autos hit really hard and are AUTOs, we are far from weak, people just see a not massive number and think “they clearly do less damage” despite the fact our damage adds up to theirs, if not surpasses theirs, very easily.

Best description of a zerker ranger is an ADC from LoL or other Mobas, we wreck face from ranged, and have some tricks to get away and live, but in team fights we need our team to help keep us safe so we can destroy the enemy team with minimal effort.

2.5k, 1500 units, and on auto attack is huge. Thieves are and will continue to be a problem for power rangers in tpvp. Rangers have very good mobility, but they still can’t compete with thieves.

7-9k on maul is big damage as well.