ANet please just respect your customers

in Ranger

Posted by: Paolo.1467

Paolo.1467

Hi, im a 3 years gw2 player, i’ve played this game for 3 years not becouse is the best MMO around but becouse i loved the philosophy of the developers and the community of GW.

I main ranger and since the launch of HoT i feel like i ve been teased.

- Druid was the 1st announced spec to be announced and the least to be revialed (but i’m ok with that)

- Druid had just 1 BWE even if it had a complite new mechanic to be tested (but i’m still ok with that)

- Druid is the ony spec with zero synergy with ranger old tratis (but it can be ok)

- Druid felt mediocre for the majority of ranger community on BWE and on launch it is even worst (but i can even be ok with that)

But now, after reading that YOUR players are really unhappy for how you have managed our favorite profession, what do you do?

ZERO communication and your 1st news is “we nerfed your new pet” kappa.

I mean ofc i’m ok with the 50% dmg nerf, but you cant do it that way!

We are shouting in several ways: We dont like how Druid works!
And your response is: We nerf your profession more!

The message you send tous is: I dont give a **** of my customers

This is the first time (since 3 years of gw2 playing) i feel disrespected as a player and as a customer

Paolo

PS. sorry for grammar errors.

(edited by Paolo.1467)

in Ranger

Posted by: Medozorz.5920

Medozorz.5920

My feelings are pretty much the same as the poster above. I am writing primarily about the astral force nerf.

In HotM you need to kill 9 golems with longbow (nb1+rapidfire) just to fill up astral force. Than you go out of combat to test it on another mob and loose all of it before being able to do anything. Now translate this into small scale pvp-it does not work well. The main problem is the auto depletion out of combat, and partially slow astral force gain on single target damage.

This is not something people expected after the one and only beta for druid. This is a huge and unneded nerf and a huge letdown. Astral force needs to not auto-deplete once out of combat. The way it was in beta was fine! It was fun, it was usable, it was almost perfect! The way it is now, it just makes people sad. Whats the point of having a 10 sec CD on the avatar, when you can’t even achieve this CD in most normal situations. The base healing reduction was needed, adding a CD to avatar was needed, agreed. These were the two main things needed changin, auto-depleating astral force was not needed.

Please look into this. I was actually hyped for druid (druid was great to play in the one and only BWE), now I am just sad. Yes I am sad. I couldn’t wait to get home after work at launch day until I read the forums.

TUP