ANet, please standardize pet F2 skill ranges

in Ranger

Posted by: Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

As per the title. This is pretty absurd really and very counter-intuitive.

Attachments:

in Ranger

Posted by: Wondrouswall.7169

Wondrouswall.7169

Agreed. I’m also cautious to say we should be careful for what we wish. For all we know, they might listen and standardize every F2 command to 240, which would be painful for some pets.

PET PRECISION & DPS TESTS -OUTDATED-
Will update once Path of Fire releases.

in Ranger

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Agreed. I’m also cautious to say we should be careful for what we wish. For all we know, they might listen and standardize every F2 command to 240, which would be painful for some pets.

Err, yeah, probably should make a note of that… It needs to be 360 at least. But I think 600 range is not out of the question, since they are really shouts and have a target cap anyway. Would make them a LOT better in PvP, since the AI is bad.

in Ranger

Posted by: MidnightX.6294

MidnightX.6294

I would wish for – ranger always benefit from their pets heals and buffs – instead.
it is annyoing to have a fearnhound and using longbow. since the pet is melee i must go close to the target or call back my pet to get my heal and deal less dmg for this time.

in Ranger

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

I would wish for – ranger always benefit from their pets heals and buffs – instead.
it is annyoing to have a fearnhound and using longbow. since the pet is melee i must go close to the target or call back my pet to get my heal and deal less dmg for this time.

Agree. The Ranger should not count towards the 5 allies and should always be affected, no matter if in range or not.