Ability to Dye Pets?

Ability to Dye Pets?

in Ranger

Posted by: Windance.7504

Windance.7504

Alright, so we can dye our armor, dye our gliders, and we’ve seen from the demo, dye our mounts. Our mounts. Big raptor we can color his back. I think that’s neat.

I always thought that our pets for rangers though…kinda sucked. There’s no variation at all, they all kind of look the same if they are of the same species.

If were given the option to dye our “main” pet or something, even just one, I’d dig it. Even if it just had one dye channel, something to make them less bland. I came from a mmo where there were tons of variations in the pet class where almost all the creatures looked different, so you had a variety of different creature styles to choose from, even if they had the same stats or attacks. It feels like rangers in this game kinda got the short end of the stick on that. Maybe I just got spoiled in the last mmo I played, who knows.

When in doubt, tough it out. That or panic. Either way.

Ability to Dye Pets?

in Ranger

Posted by: Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

If they have to dedicate time to adding a dye channel every pet model, I’d rather a pet sigil slot or auto-consumed-food slot in the pet menu.

Ability to Dye Pets?

in Ranger

Posted by: InsaneQR.7412

InsaneQR.7412

Just yes, would be great if we could color them.

Pale Raiders united.
9 Sylvari, 9 unique Builds.

Ability to Dye Pets?

in Ranger

Posted by: Wondrouswall.7169

Wondrouswall.7169

If they have to dedicate time to adding a dye channel every pet model, I’d rather a pet sigil slot or auto-consumed-food slot in the pet menu.

^ This. Fashion Wars aside, I prefer functionality. An electro pink tiger is less exciting (to me) than being able to equip it with an air sigil and sharing my consumables.

PET PRECISION & DPS TESTS -OUTDATED-
Will update once Path of Fire releases.