Ancestral Grace bugged?

Ancestral Grace bugged?

in Ranger

Posted by: Piedplat.3597

Piedplat.3597

Why this skill put you in combat each time I use it when Iam out of combat?

Need to be fix

/Piedplat Ranger80/Palissade Guardian80/Mystyphika Mesmer80/ ArmataTenebrae[AT] BG
http://www.armata.ca/

Ancestral Grace bugged?

in Ranger

Posted by: Photinous.4628

Photinous.4628

Yup, we’ve been waiting a few weeks now since Irenio confirmed it was a bug..

Ancestral Grace bugged?

in Ranger

Posted by: Piedplat.3597

Piedplat.3597

still bugged and lost a pvp game because this bug. Ho wait, there a tournement coming…

/Piedplat Ranger80/Palissade Guardian80/Mystyphika Mesmer80/ ArmataTenebrae[AT] BG
http://www.armata.ca/

Ancestral Grace bugged?

in Ranger

Posted by: Tragic Positive.9356

Tragic Positive.9356

still bugged and lost a pvp game because this bug. Ho wait, there a tournement coming…

Yea, Ranger nerfs incoming.

“Observe, learn and counter.”

Ancestral Grace bugged?

in Ranger

Posted by: Hax.8701

Hax.8701

Still bugged after Irenio said he would fix it. I’ve been reading patch note after patch note looking for when it gets fixed and nothing. It’s a lot of people’s key movement skill and to put you in combat after unless you swap weapons right before it ends is so frustrating.

[Bae] Baewatch
Hax Shot
DH

Ancestral Grace bugged?

in Ranger

Posted by: Raven.9603

Raven.9603

You can basically un-bug it for 95% of your use cases:

Go into your settings and check the box that resets your ground targets to max distance whenever you attempt to use them beyond their max range (“Lock ground targets at max range” under combat/movement section).

When you attempt to cast Staff3 at beyond max range and the game resets it to max range for you, you will not be put in combat.

For me, I am almost always wanting to go max range for traveling purposes, so this is just fine. For situations where I don’t want to go max range (combo in a field, or score a quick evade) I am already in combat anyway.

Anyway, hope this helps some of you.

SBI | Oceans | Ranger – Thief – Ele – Eng – Nec – Guard – Rev
Celestial Avatar is like an old man: Takes forever to get up and is spent in 4 seconds

Ancestral Grace bugged?

in Ranger

Posted by: OGDeadHead.8326

OGDeadHead.8326

Go into your settings and check the box that resets your ground targets to max distance whenever you attempt to use them beyond their max range (“Lock ground targets at max range” under combat/movement section).

When you attempt to cast Staff3 at beyond max range and the game resets it to max range for you, you will not be put in combat.

For me, I am almost always wanting to go max range for traveling purposes, so this is just fine. For situations where I don’t want to go max range (combo in a field, or score a quick evade) I am already in combat anyway.

Thank you for this tip, will try it out tonight!

+1

Win10 pro | Xeon 5650 @ 4 GHz | R9 280x toxic | 24 Gig Ram | Process Lasso user

Ancestral Grace bugged?

in Ranger

Posted by: Hax.8701

Hax.8701

I’ve had this checked since it came out and 50% of time I get into combat unless I swap weapons right before the cast ends.

[Bae] Baewatch
Hax Shot
DH

Ancestral Grace bugged?

in Ranger

Posted by: Raven.9603

Raven.9603

not sure what to say. for me personally, the bug never triggers as long as my initial ground target was outside max range.

SBI | Oceans | Ranger – Thief – Ele – Eng – Nec – Guard – Rev
Celestial Avatar is like an old man: Takes forever to get up and is spent in 4 seconds