[BUG] Natural Healing doesn't even work

in Ranger

Posted by: Forgotten Legend.9281

Forgotten Legend.9281

i just did Arah story mode, and decided to trait Natural Healing with the Signet of the Wild to double up on pet regen. however, i noticed there was no natural healing in my combat log. i tested by removing the signet from my skill bar, and sure enough, the pet no longer regened any health while traited (obviously after losing health to the “champions” i fought in the story instance.

to summarize: no heals from Natural Healing when traited.

– The Baconnaire

in Ranger

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

It worked when I tried it immediately after the patch. Post in bug forum.

in Ranger

Posted by: EvilZombie.6801

EvilZombie.6801

doesnt work anymore

in Ranger

Posted by: mooty.4560

mooty.4560

The regeneration tick doesn’t seem to be working on the pet. It’s possible it’s unseen as a green pop-number and also in the combat log but still present. However, if you check your pet’s stats the extra 450 is added to Healing Power and appears to contribute to Invigorating Bond with about a 1:1 HP ratio. It would be nice if there was some indication of this regeneration working if it does indeed work.

in Ranger

Posted by: Manekk.6981

Manekk.6981

I previously noticed it ticks every 3 seconds not every second, so only 125 ever 3 seconds (for pet only not the ranger) not sure if that is actually intended either I really hope not cause it would be absurdly weak I don’t even think it would be too strong if it healed both pet and ranger for 125 every second.

in Ranger

Posted by: Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

I previously noticed it ticks every 3 seconds not every second, so only 125 ever 3 seconds (for pet only not the ranger) not sure if that is actually intended either I really hope not cause it would be absurdly weak I don’t even think it would be too strong if it healed both pet and ranger for 125 every second.

Remember Companionship? I would make it heal either the Ranger or pet for 200 hp/s depending on whoever is the lowest.