in Ranger

Posted by: kiwituatara.6053

kiwituatara.6053

Bearbow in WvW

in Ranger

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

lol ty,

had people crying about hammer damage and I told them there was a 10k aa build for ranger but I didn’t recall the last person who did a vid on it.

Have you tried snow leopard? that form you can actually fight with. Idk maybe there is something there you can try.

Bearbow in WvW

in Ranger

kiwituatara.6053

lol ty,

had people crying about hammer damage and I told them there was a 10k aa build for ranger but I didn’t recall the last person who did a vid on it.

Have you tried snow leopard? that form you can actually fight with. Idk maybe there is something there you can try.

Yeah leopard form is nice , but then I’d have to make another ranger called Legendary Leopard. I already have eight rangers >_<

Bearbow in WvW

in Ranger

Posted by: Ralkuth.1456

Ralkuth.1456

eight rangers

Thanks, those beefy 11k autos made my day. Bull’s Bear’s Charge new meta.

5 useless class titles
Carrying enemy team since 2012
“Multiclass implies you can actually play the class” – a certain royalty

(edited by Ralkuth.1456)

Bearbow in WvW

in Ranger

Posted by: GUFF.5692

GUFF.5692

Awesome Vid!

Why do I get the feeling my next ranger will be a Norn?

Would have been cool if you had “bear necessities” for the song!

Sarhaz [CDS]

I was a ranger before shortbow had 1200m range AND after it didn’t…

Bearbow in WvW

in Ranger

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

These videos always scare me since you know some complete moron is going to scream about how this is OP.

Bearbow in WvW

in Ranger

Justine.6351

These videos always scare me since you know some complete moron is going to scream about how this is OP.

Ya lol,

“BS 2k range 10k damage autoattacks! Longbow NEEDS NERF!”

The weapon that is supposed to be ranged damage got replaced by staff, the ranged weapon with the lowest dps…

Or worse, using a different class with a traditionally melee weapon and gutting clumps of people at range or melee.

Bearbow in WvW

in Ranger

Posted by: shadowpass.4236

shadowpass.4236

I didn’t enjoy it. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Great video! Very entertaining

I was a power ranger before it was cool.
Guild Leader of Favorable Winds [Wind]

Bearbow in WvW

in Ranger

Posted by: Crapgame.6519

Crapgame.6519

11k hits – hmm…I don’t recall hitting that high – now I’m going to have to pay attention.

Video made me giggle.

Main – Laaz Rocket – Guardian (Ehmry Bay)
Johnny Johnny – Ranger (Ehmry Bay)
Hárvey Wallbanger – Alt Warrior (Ehmry Bay)

Bearbow in WvW

in Ranger

Posted by: Seteruss.4058

Seteruss.4058

Lol those attacks.
Major trolling in there
gj

Is it luck or skill keeping you alive?

Bearbow in WvW

in Ranger

Posted by: Rashagar.8349

Rashagar.8349

That’s amazing!

Bearbow in WvW

in Ranger

Posted by: Napo.1230

Napo.1230

Hahahahahahaha.

I enjoyed it massively

Bearbow in WvW

in Ranger

Posted by: anduriell.6280

anduriell.6280

Here you have little children: the rifle warrior, more damage (3k crits autos) plus extreme Usain Bolt speed with GS and lets not forget all the imunities as usual, range is close enough 1200 vs 1500, in a heavy armor class plus an small AOE and the most important thing: no trench coats

This can oneshot even guardians or revs, not only glass thieves like the OP’s video shows (although is so much fun to watch )

Now i’d like to see the core ranger to excel just at one thing. Just one thing.

Lets not forget ranger was the only class which was always insta-kicked in dungeons parties.

I TOLD YOU SO
Inverse to Apple: SBeast is the worst yet.. jurl jurl
I’m all in for Team Irenio!

Bearbow in WvW

in Ranger

Justine.6351

Here you have little children: the rifle warrior, more damage (3k crits autos) plus extreme Usain Bolt speed with GS and lets not forget all the imunities as usual, range is close enough 1200 vs 1500, in a heavy armor class plus an small AOE and the most important thing: no trench coats

This can oneshot even guardians or revs, not only glass thieves like the OP’s video shows (although is so much fun to watch )

Lets not forget ranger was the only class which was always insta-kicked in dungeons parties.

Either you don’t WvW or idk something because gunflame was nerfed. That vid is from 2015.

Bearbow in WvW

in Ranger

Posted by: Jojo.8973

Jojo.8973

8 Rangers? Sweet. It pleases me to see someone else with such mad ranger love I only haf sylvari ranger but you inspired me to make a norn one after watching ur vid, so I can go beast mode on people!

AHHHHH!!! THEY’VE TAKEN MY LEFT NIPPLE TIT!!!!

Bearbow in WvW

in Ranger

Posted by: anduriell.6280

anduriell.6280

Either you don’t WvW or idk something because gunflame was nerfed. That vid is from 2015.

shush Justine don’t tell them about the bug which double hit the target.

Now seriously, although is not the 20k this video shows the rifle warriors can still murder players. The autos are still 2.5-3k and that skill still hits for 10k.

I guess it’s not used anymore in wvw because the single target thing and because stun warrior is more effective 1v1.

I TOLD YOU SO
Inverse to Apple: SBeast is the worst yet.. jurl jurl
I’m all in for Team Irenio!

Bearbow in WvW

in Ranger

kiwituatara.6053

Video not meant to show-case ranger viability. On the contrary, I got fed up with getting stomped by all these cancer builds and standard ranger builds are very weak right now. Got cornered into an all-or-nothing build.

Pretty hyped about e-specs right now, but devs really should re-visit core ranger skills/traits.

Bearbow in WvW

in Ranger

Posted by: Oogabooga.3812

Oogabooga.3812

Congrats! Your video managed to get the attention of the developers and they nerfed signets into the ground!

Bearbow in WvW

in Ranger

Ralkuth.1456

Well you can’t really blame OP for that, the gimmick has been here for ages. Rangers do have a boatload of high damage modifiers, but stacking all of them gives you no survivability.

What’s done is done. Now we should see how we can work with the new changes. I’m liking the unblockable and resistance on pet condi pull. I sometimes run GS with Remorseless and the Tiger burst can still be very entertaining without help of damage modifiers from signets. There’s also the trait rework for synergy and we’ll have to see how that goes into Soulbeast.

5 useless class titles

Bearbow in WvW

in Ranger

Justine.6351

Congrats! Your video managed to get the attention of the developers and they nerfed signets into the ground!

It’s funny because I linked this thread in a spoof “hammer is op” thread and hammer damage got buffed while ranger signets got nerfed. It’s crazy.

Bearbow in WvW

in Ranger

Ralkuth.1456

It’s funny because I linked this thread in a spoof “hammer is op” thread and hammer damage got buffed while ranger signets got nerfed. It’s crazy.

Any post-update hammer vids to share?

Been secretly switching to Berzerker amulet and the CoRs make me smile. (Until they work it out and chase my ass rest of game)

To make this a relevant post about Rangers, try out Berzerker Amulet + Ranger Runes. The update hasn’t really done anything negative to Lead the Wind LB/GS Signet Power Ranger.

5 useless class titles

(edited by Ralkuth.1456)

Bearbow in WvW

in Ranger

Posted by: Oogabooga.3812

Oogabooga.3812

I used to run a couple of builds similar to this, some without longbow (not a norn either). It was the best kept secret and very gimmicky. But therein lay the risk/reward of it: there was no defense to the builds. Had fun having 1-second kitten y fights whether winning or losing.

Ah well, onto the next gimmick.

Bearbow in WvW

in Ranger

Posted by: cafard.8953

cafard.8953

RIP Bear Charge build. It survived many direct and indirect nerfs, but this time, it’s really over. :’-(

Olaf Oakmane [KA]
Save the Bell Choir activity!