Berserker LongBow Ranger Ranked PVP

in Ranger

Posted by: Biklen.5490

Biklen.5490

Hey guys some Ranked PvP with Zerk Ranger. In this video I am doing duo ques with Ariel on her Trap Guardian. This is the same build I ran to Legendary in season 1. It is a nice change of for those who are tired of running Staff Druids. Enjoy

~BalougaPOD

in Ranger

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

Thought you guys quit. Welcome back.

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

in Ranger

Biklen.5490

Thought you guys quit. Welcome back.

thank you bro

in Ranger

Posted by: Crapgame.6519

Crapgame.6519

Hey guys some Ranked PvP with Zerk Ranger. In this video I am doing duo ques with Ariel on her Trap Guardian. This is the same build I ran to Legendary in season 1. It is a nice change of for those who are tired of running Staff Druids. Enjoy

~BalougaPOD

You make any ad-hoc changes due to maps or team composition? I love running full Zerk ranger but found only a few maps worked with “MY” skill level. Comfort may be a better word I guess because I feel I play well.

Figured I would ask.

Main – Laaz Rocket – Guardian (Ehmry Bay)
Johnny Johnny – Ranger (Ehmry Bay)
Hárvey Wallbanger – Alt Warrior (Ehmry Bay)

in Ranger

Posted by: Starbreaker.6507

Starbreaker.6507

That was some kitten fine play and great synergy.

Definitely going to watch some more of your stuff!

in Ranger

Biklen.5490

~BalougaPOD

You make any ad-hoc changes due to maps or team composition? I love running full Zerk ranger but found only a few maps worked with “MY” skill level. Comfort may be a better word I guess because I feel I play well.

Figured I would ask.

Hey man i play this build in every aspect of the game especially in pvp. It doesnt matter the maps or the players im fighting i always find a way around it through cool downs.

in Ranger

Biklen.5490

That was some kitten fine play and great synergy.

Definitely going to watch some more of your stuff!

See you there thanx

in Ranger

Posted by: LittleHorn.6728

LittleHorn.6728

Wow! Awesome game play! Can i ask why you went with the Druid trait line tho? I saw that you had accumulated AF but i don’t recall you using it.

Never mind. just rewatched the video

(edited by LittleHorn.6728)

in Ranger

Posted by: Expiatus.4210

Expiatus.4210

Excellent play as always. Glad to see you back and showing folks other play options with Ranger.

Anvil Rock – Out manned, out gunned and no repair costs, so Leeroy up and dive in.
See you in Tyria.

in Ranger

Posted by: LughLongArm.5460

LughLongArm.5460

Sick moves, great video.

(edited by LughLongArm.5460)

in Ranger

Biklen.5490

appreciate all the feedback guys

in Ranger

Posted by: LughLongArm.5460

LughLongArm.5460

Hi @Biklen.5490

I enjoyed your video so much that i after watched big chunk of your last stream.

1)I think you broke the “meta” as I mysteriously encounter lots of zerk LB rangers/druids for the first time this season.

2)You inspierd me to play un-meta build that I enjouy in PVP leagues. I enjoy pvp now much more and it hasn’t change my overall stats, so thank you.

3) Watching alot of your stream made me think that vampirism rune or scrapper rune would have helped you in alot of situations and wont effect your dps that much. Just a thought.

(edited by LughLongArm.5460)

in Ranger

Posted by: Abracadabra.3296

Abracadabra.3296

@ Biklen.5490

I just ran into your YouTube channel today by accident, watched your vids, then saw the thread here. Destiny perhaps?

Anyways, loved the guide you made and how you explained your build and play style. I quite playing my ranger alt long time ago as the hate is strong in PvP against them. Perhaps this will change things again!

Just wondering on your thoughts – for ascended items, will it make a significant problem for me if 2 of my armor pieces are valkyire instead of zerker? If so, should I just get some exotic zerker items for now?

“I am become death, the shatter of worlds.”
Roaming Troll Warrior: Melee Conditions
GW2 Roleplayers – JOIN US! GW2 RP

in Ranger

Biklen.5490

Hi @Biklen.5490

I enjoyed your video so much that i after watched big chunk of your last stream.

1)I think you broke the “meta” as I mysteriously encounter lots of zerk LB rangers/druids for the first time this season.

2)You inspierd me to play un-meta build that I enjouy in PVP leagues. I enjoy pvp now much more and it hasn’t change my overall stats, so thank you.

3) Watching alot of your stream made me think that vampirism rune or scrapper rune would have helped you in alot of situations and wont effect your dps that much. Just a thought.

Comments like these really give me more energy to keep making and streaming . Thank you bro

in Ranger

Biklen.5490

@ Biklen.5490

I just ran into your YouTube channel today by accident, watched your vids, then saw the thread here. Destiny perhaps?

Anyways, loved the guide you made and how you explained your build and play style. I quite playing my ranger alt long time ago as the hate is strong in PvP against them. Perhaps this will change things again!

Just wondering on your thoughts – for ascended items, will it make a significant problem for me if 2 of my armor pieces are valkyire instead of zerker? If so, should I just get some exotic zerker items for now?

Zerker is the best imo. But valkyire will work also since you will have more room to make mistakes. Yes it will work bro. Do it!

in Ranger

Posted by: Starbreaker.6507

Starbreaker.6507

Hi @Biklen.5490

Comments like these really give me more energy to keep making and streaming . Thank you bro

I’m not ashamed to say I tried it out after watching your stuff and I was suprised on how well I did with it.

Right now I’m on a kick to try out as many different builds as I can, but this one ranks up there as one of my favorites.

It also made me realize that I was using my typical setup (menders, dolyak meta setup) with CAF as a sorta “crutch” too much. I’m learning through trial by fire how to get better positioning and agree 100% with what you said that position and CDs can overcome quite a bit.

Keep up the good work man!!!

in Ranger

Posted by: OGDeadHead.8326

OGDeadHead.8326

Love this!

/15 char

Win10 pro | Xeon 5650 @ 4 GHz | R9 280x toxic | 24 Gig Ram | Process Lasso user

in Ranger

Biklen.5490

Hi @Biklen.5490

I’m not ashamed to say I tried it out after watching your stuff and I was suprised on how well I did with it.

Right now I’m on a kick to try out as many different builds as I can, but this one ranks up there as one of my favorites.

It also made me realize that I was using my typical setup (menders, dolyak meta setup) with CAF as a sorta “crutch” too much. I’m learning through trial by fire how to get better positioning and agree 100% with what you said that position and CDs can overcome quite a bit.

Keep up the good work man!!!

Yea it deff works as long as you keep yourself in the right positions.