Bleed Ranger? Tpvp

Bleed Ranger? Tpvp

in Ranger

Posted by: Shoz.2104

Shoz.2104

Hi guys i need strong build to ranger for PvP

i want SB – S/D but i dont know the traits and runes and sigils please help me:D

Bleed Ranger? Tpvp

in Ranger

Posted by: Pure Heart.1456

Pure Heart.1456

Hi Shoz, I don’t mean to be unkind as such, but you could put in a little effort and look through the available traits and runes here using this site;

http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/

Bleed Ranger? Tpvp

in Ranger

Posted by: Eggyokeo.9705

Eggyokeo.9705

Hi Shoz, I don’t mean to be unkind as such, but you could put in a little effort and look through the available traits and runes here using this site;

Love you work

try this

Bleed Ranger? Tpvp

in Ranger

Posted by: Omnitek.3876

Omnitek.3876

If you don’t know the class traits and need someone to make a build for you, how will you know how to effectively use the selected traits….

With that being said…

Love you work

try this

I have a question about this build. You take 2 in marksman for keen edge at 75% health on a 45sec cd instead of taking EB or Barkskin? I just don’t see that trade off being worthwhile. Imo, you can’t have too much condi clear, but if you do think it is too much, why not grab barkskin for the pesky burst class that shows up on occasion? Am I overlooking something obvious?

A L T S
Skritt Happens

(edited by Omnitek.3876)

Bleed Ranger? Tpvp

in Ranger

Eggyokeo.9705

I have a question about this build. You take 2 in marksman for keen edge at 75% health on a 45sec cd instead of taking EB or Barkskin? I just don’t see that trade off being worthwhile. Imo, you can’t have too much condi clear, but if you do think it is too much, why not grab barkskin for the pesky burst class that shows up on occasion? Am I overlooking something obvious?

A fair question, a bit of a taking something vs give some something up type of scenario

Keep in mined that in this build keen edge clears 2 condis and proc’s fury (more crit chance of bleed proc’s) form SotF as well as bleeds every 36s against foes at 75% health or less.

Your main deference against bursty players are ‘natures protection’, MT and s/d. if you want more condi clears you could drop LR for SoR, swap Sigil of agony for purity and use healing spring.

you kinda got to look at you opponets comp before the game starts to make those sort of decisions, each to there own and no build is final i guess.

Bleed Ranger? Tpvp

in Ranger

Posted by: Omnitek.3876

Omnitek.3876

A fair question, a bit of a taking something vs give some something up type of scenario

Keep in mined that in this build keen edge clears 2 condis and proc’s fury (more crit chance of bleed proc’s) form SotF as well as bleeds every 36s against foes at 75% health or less.

Your main deference against bursty players are ‘natures protection’, MT and s/d. if you want more condi clears you could drop LR for SoR, swap Sigil of agony for purity and use healing spring.

you kinda got to look at you opponets comp before the game starts to make those sort of decisions, each to there own and no build is final i guess.

Natures Protection is on a 30s CD. A bit too unreliable for a burst protection for my taste, but thanks for the explanation. Always interested in other peoples reasoning when it comes to builds.

A L T S
Skritt Happens

Bleed Ranger? Tpvp

in Ranger

Eggyokeo.9705

I’ve always thought of Natures Protection as a anti gank trait, there for when you don’t see them coming, backstab for example.

when you are in the fight you have to rely on evades, S/D or kiting SB and vigor.

i aggree other people have there own way of doing things and there reasons.

Bleed Ranger? Tpvp

in Ranger

Posted by: Dolt.2731

Dolt.2731

Ebenezer Smee, Ranger SBI