Boon Duration on pets

Boon Duration on pets

in Ranger

Posted by: neol.5438

neol.5438

Could anyone answer me this question:
Am i right to assume that boons aplied by my pets, lets say might from jungle stalker is not affected by boon duration, but by the trait concentration traing?
Furthermore, do boon applied by ME to my pet benefit from my boon duration? like the might stack from sword aa?

Thanks a ton

Boon Duration on pets

in Ranger

Posted by: speedlight.3745

speedlight.3745

It does for me.Tested with swd aa. HS . Rao.

Boon Duration on pets

in Ranger

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

I’m hearing that’s a bug, but yes it does affect the pet’s boon duration. I use Superior Runes of Altruism, Concentration Training, and Chocolate Onnomberry Cremes with my jungle stalker.

The buff duration has a second or two downtime between roars, 23 3/4 seconds according to tool tip, for Mighty Roar. But, the animation delay tends to drop the real duration to 20-21 seconds give or take . . . if it doesn’t bug.

Bugged duration, out of combat, is 14 seconds otherwise.

In a long fight, I can keep might up, pretty much indefinitely on the pet, between the healing buff from my runes, Rampage as One, and Companion’s Might which also benefits from the duration buffs apparently. Tool-tip says 8 seconds per, but I’m a little iffy on that.

Hope the answers helped.

Gone to Reddit.

(edited by Ardenwolfe.8590)

Boon Duration on pets

in Ranger

Posted by: Soeki.9643

Soeki.9643

Something is bugged with it, I got +25% boon duration from NM, my red moa’s fury should last for 18 3/4 sec iirc according to the tooltip however its duration is the base duration (15 sec). Most likely a tooltip bug, since boon duration does not effect boons given by the pet (if I’m correct).

Boon Duration on pets

in Ranger

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

It’s a bug. If you and your pet are in combat, the duration should be the 18 3/4 seconds you listed. Outside of combat, it appears that Concentration Training has no effect.

Gone to Reddit.