Bunker ranger

Bunker ranger

in Ranger

Posted by: Vermil Rockrim.9756

Vermil Rockrim.9756

I’m currently looking for a new build and I’m interested on a bunker. What makes the bunker ranger so special? How does it work and what keeps it alive?

Bunker ranger

in Ranger

Posted by: Terravos.4059

Terravos.4059

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Xsorus – Ranger PvP movies Creator of the BM Bunker

Bunker ranger

in Ranger

Posted by: Vermil Rockrim.9756

Vermil Rockrim.9756

Thanks for the intro Terravos! nice build, but how does the ranger keeps himself alive? just relying on HoT (troll unguent) and high defense?

Bunker ranger

in Ranger

Posted by: Eggyokeo.9705

Eggyokeo.9705

but how does the ranger keeps himself alive? just relying on HoT (troll unguent) and high defense?

these type of builds use regen, from the “signet of the wild” utility and beastmaster XII “natural healing” as well as trolls. wilderness survival XI “Empathic bond” is your condi removal. You can avoid a lot of damage using “lighting reflexes” and sword #2 and #3 and dagger #4

(edited by Eggyokeo.9705)

Bunker ranger

in Ranger

Posted by: Benjamin.8237

Benjamin.8237

Time your evades. In my opinion, swap the dagger for the torch on sword. That way you have evades spread across both weapon sets and you can mess up less. I use this in PvP and if I’m doing well I still destroy people. I recommend spider + dog rather than two spiders simply because it gives you more pushing power with your Sick em.

P R I N C E | Best Renger EU
You can find me in PvP | I normally answer PMs

Bunker ranger

in Ranger

Posted by: hyjaxxx.1584

hyjaxxx.1584

Check out my Re-Port series of Builds Hundreds of people have fallen in love with them and the beauty of it is you never have to worry about thieves again hehe.

jaxx

Whoajaxx the Ranger
Re-Port331,331R,DD331,Re-portV
Currently looking for wvw guild@henge