Celestial avatar usage?

Celestial avatar usage?

in Ranger

Posted by: TakeAbreak.8647

TakeAbreak.8647

I rarely use the celestial avatar, which is mostly because i dont play anything that is challenging enough. However, i want to get better at druid and i wonder what you guys do while in avatar form? Just use a few abilities or spam as much as possible?

Celestial avatar usage?

in Ranger

Posted by: Tragic Positive.9356

Tragic Positive.9356

Depends.
In raids as healer I spam as much with priority 4>3>2>1 for as much GotL distribution.
As a DPS I just enter CAF > press #4 > leave. If I want to help with break bar I use #3, too.

In PvP this varies from build to build. Some are weaker on condi cleanse so #2 is priority. Some are healing power reliant so I focus on #4. Some are zerks where I use #3>#5 synergy with Mad Seeds.

“Observe, learn and counter.”

Celestial avatar usage?

in Ranger

Posted by: Swagger.1459

Swagger.1459

I use it to heal and support myself because that’s what it’s best designed for.

New Main- 80 Thief – P/P- Vault Spam Pro

221 hours over 1,581 days of bank space/hot pve/lion’s arch afk and some wvw.

(edited by Swagger.1459)

Celestial avatar usage?

in Ranger

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

I use 345 for roaming, sometimes 2, very very very rarely 1. Like I’m toast if I ever have to use 1. I don’t tend to stay in it for more than 3skill casts.

Celestial avatar usage?

in Ranger

Posted by: Eggyokeo.9705

Eggyokeo.9705

It depends on the game mode I’m playing.

In wvw zerging and raids I go in CA and put everything on cooldown and use 1 while I wait for a better skill to be ready, I normally burn all my AF doing this because you can generate it so quick with staff and many people around.

In open world stuff I normally just use it for 1 or 2 skills. Either going in hit 4 get out or 3+4 for more heal or 3+5 to brake are bar.

In pvp and wvw roaming I use it for a lot of different things depending on how the fight is going and what’s around me.

One thing I do, is I always use CA in preference to my heal skill because my heal skill a can be used to generate AF.

Celestial avatar usage?

in Ranger

Posted by: Zenos Osgorma.2936

Zenos Osgorma.2936

on the condi druid builds with a vipers nest I use 3> viper nest or use 3 when the nest is triggered then enter 5 to pin them inplace as they are also dazed any casting is interrupted too.

allowing the full duration of pulses from 5 and the poison stacks this combo is AoE.