Changing the soulbeast pads

in Ranger

Posted by: Dragon.4782

Dragon.4782

Anyone else just a little bit annoyed that the gauntlet is almost as big as the head of the person that is wearing it? I like the design of the gauntlet and it looks sweet, but is there a way we could make the cheetah’s head just a little bit subtle? Is it possible for skins to get reworked?

in Ranger

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

Do we actually have in game visual for the Soulbeast gauntlets?

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

in Ranger

Dragon.4782

Do we actually have in game visual for the Soulbeast gauntlets?

you can find a link of it on either reddit or dulfy’s page on all of the armors, outfits, and weapons that will be included in Path Of Fire, including elite spec armors and weapons.

in Ranger

Durzlla.6295

Oooh, I’ll have to check that out

in Ranger

Posted by: Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Oooh, I’ll have to check that out

http://dulfy.net/2017/08/09/gw2-upcoming-armor-outfits-and-weapons-from-path-of-fire/

I hope Sohothin – [&Ci0dAAA=] is not available to players tbh, makes the FDS redundant really.

Some of those “Unnamed” weapon skins are pretty cool. Love the Aegis from GW1, the serpent staff, sword and longbow are really nice, I wish we could change the aura from purple though. The mace is the best skin in the game, Soulbeast Dagger ([&CqkdAAA=] Fang of Mokele) while a throw back to GW1 is pretty meh to me, guess I’ll still be using Incinerator, Mistforged Hero’s or Komalie’s Sacrificial Blade.

in Ranger

Posted by: Pterikdactyl.7630

Pterikdactyl.7630

Yeah, they look ridiculously large. I also love the concept and I think detail-wise they look beautiful, but the size is comical. I previewed them with a weapon equipped (1h weapon on human) and it actually looked pretty good while the elbows are bent. But still, I wouldn’t want to have to be in combat stance to have them look decent.

in Ranger

Durzlla.6295

I would like the whole gauntlets to be sized down a bit, I love the look there just kinda bulky

in Ranger

Dragon.4782

I would like the whole gauntlets to be sized down a bit, I love the look there just kinda bulky

I just want the cheetah head to be downsized. I previewed it and the cheetah was the size of my toon’s head!

in Ranger

Posted by: Silvoshipnos.2089

Silvoshipnos.2089

They seem to be made by a mad taxidermist

in Ranger

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

I am very much against cutting the heads off cheetah’s, these gloves need to be reworked, instead they should have Dev heads on them and be awarded when killing a dev in WvW.

in Ranger

Dragon.4782

I am very much against cutting the heads off cheetah’s, these gloves need to be reworked, instead they should have Dev heads on them and be awarded when killing a dev in WvW.

I am not says by cut the head off. What I am saying is that the skin should be reworked so it isn’t as obvious, or at least is not the size of the wearer’s head.

in Ranger

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

Agree. They are HUGE. Plz makevthen smaller.

Kima & Co

in Ranger

Dragon.4782

Agree. They are HUGE. Plz makevthen smaller.

ITs painfully noticeable on the male toons too. It’s actually kind of disgusting.