Condition druid heavily overtuned!

in Ranger

Posted by: The Ace.9105

The Ace.9105

Nerf druids condition damage to the ground. It’s too easy to access with 2 defensive stats and super heals.

in Ranger

Posted by: Zenos Osgorma.2936

Zenos Osgorma.2936

erm nope , its conditions also btw if its poison thats comming from the pet each pet swap , apart from that the druid only deals Bleeds and poison if it has a dagger + glyph of Glyph of Alignment.

ironicly its perfectly balanced as the main damage of poison is comming from the pet or the glyph with poison master GM trait.

and to get those poisons to deal enough , a player needs to use a Vipers/carrion/sinister amulet with sigils that apply condis and the sigil of bursting.

which means it has nearly no Stun breaks or Damage migration (only options here are the pets aka Raven or smoke scale to Distract you)
plus it also means the druid has no improved condis( it could take Grace of the land but that is only really useful if you spam glyphs or heal Multipul allies to gain the 15% for those 8secs) and can only healing/buff effectively while in CAF.

could consider Heal as one with the smoke scale but that is the case of the druid doesn’t generate enough boons to make this heal effective enough , sure its good with Cultivated Synergy but that trait only effects allies, so it doesn’t heal a lot alone.

for a 1vs1 reason , this Druid spec is desgined for group fights as to why its CAF form is desgined to obsorb the burst of the opposing team , so if see a druid enter CAF , CC the kitten out of him, before he heals out of the burst Attempt .

killing a druid is nothing more than Avoiding the damage migration attacks and timing bursts plus CC countering CAF .

though trying to use a Zerker spec vs one thats built as a condi/support won’t end well for you as you’d lack hp and health sustain.

(edited by Zenos Osgorma.2936)

in Ranger

Posted by: kiwituatara.6053

kiwituatara.6053

Lol to the ground.
You’re saying nerf condition, but your reasoning is because its too tanky. So which is it?

1. Last time I checked, ranger condition applications are still pretty much the same. Ancient Seeds and Glyph of Alignment are the only additions to condition application with Druids.

2. Druids are meant to be tanky. The specialization line is basically filled with defensive/support traits only.

So what is specifically bothering you?

in Ranger

The Ace.9105

Last time i checked there wasn’t supposed to be profession that’s too tanky and does too much damage

in Ranger

Posted by: mwobey.6702

mwobey.6702

I…. what? The sole damaging condition that druid adds to ranger is a piddly trickle of poison on Glyph of Alignment, and I guess the bleeding on Ancient Seeds if you don’t target the vines or condi cleanse and literally walk out. Staff is exclusively damage/healing, and the up front damage on the other glyphs scales off power. So first: it seems as if you’re not complaining about condition druid, but rather condition ranger.

Ranger has decent condition damage, but it all offers a great deal of counterplay. Traps can be avoided or walked away from to avoid the majority of the damage, everything on shortbow and main hand axe can be reflected (the SB AA doesn’t even bleed if you face the ranger,) spirits have the tank power of wet paper and will die just from the cleave on the ranger…

Is there anything specific you’re having trouble with that you’d like advice on?

in Ranger

Posted by: Blue Hare.8612

Blue Hare.8612

So what is specifically bothering you?

What is bothering him is that his revenant doen’t have good condition removal.

Some classes and some buidls just arent good against conditions. There are also builds and classes that destroy condition builds. I have no problem with this, it would be quite boring if every build was equally good at everything.

{Lepus Timidus}

in Ranger

The Ace.9105

Dueled 1 druid in wvw with zerker gear. When i got his hp to low after avoiding, tanking and surviving 50+ traps barely the ranger switch to celestial form and uses 1 skill to heal up to full hp. GG.

Full healing power, toughness, condition damage druid.

Would it be fair to have power, precision, ferocity, toughness, healing power stats then cause condition damage doesn’t need anything else than the 1 condition damage stat unlike normal damage?

in Ranger

The Ace.9105

Also the fact is that druid tanks super hard in pvp also and does good damage. Watch Helseths duels against druids for example and listen to his comments. You can’t deny those.

(edited by The Ace.9105)

in Ranger

Posted by: Nightchill.4603

Nightchill.4603

Dueled 1 druid in wvw with zerker gear. When i got his hp to low after avoiding, tanking and surviving 50+ traps barely the ranger switch to celestial form and uses 1 skill to heal up to full hp. GG.

Would it be fair to have power, precision, ferocity, toughness, healing power stats then cause condition damage doesn’t need anything else than the 1 condition damage stat unlike normal damage?

So you basically want to be able to duel a druid on your terms and still be able to win easily? Why didn’t you try to interrupt the healing tides… Why would they alter skills/mechanics based on your inability to outplay a class?

(edited by Nightchill.4603)

in Ranger

Posted by: LughLongArm.5460

LughLongArm.5460

Condis are not issue. A.net is trying to figure out what to do with the AF mechanic. It wont stay as it is for long.

in Ranger

Zenos Osgorma.2936

thats kind of why they Created Maruaders Gear stats to allow Power sets to gain more ViT and the healing part is simply because you let him heal, though its CaF form is designed to heal fast .

usally the one heal that heals a large chunk in one go is Heal as one , everything else CAF does is lots of Smaller heals(800-1k on average per heal excluding the Auto) unless he holds his hand in the Air and a Pulsing animation starts that one heals in pulses but is still Staggered)

so you’d see his hp bar Stagger upwards rather than in one chunk, he most likely used Heal as one at around 55% hp with the added healing power from Runes of the druid he could Heal right up , if you don’t interrupt it.

in Ranger

The Ace.9105

So you basically want to be able to duel a druid on your terms and still be able to win easily?

No. Not be able to duel druid easily on my terms. It wasn’t easy to avoid, tank and survive 50+ traps. The thing is like it was with the old d/d ele. It does too much damage compared to what it tanks. If you build a tank build you should do almost no damage.

in Ranger

Zenos Osgorma.2936

So you basically want to be able to duel a druid on your terms and still be able to win easily?

No. Not be able to duel druid easily on my terms. It wasn’t easy to avoid, tank and survive 50+ traps. The thing is like it was with the old d/d ele. It does too much damage compared to what it tanks. If you build a tank build you should do almost no damage.

no where near a D/D eles Damage , plus we don’t Generate might often at all unless its through strenght of the pack or two Trait lines to generate said might with healing as one to copy boons.

sounds like you came across a Condi druid beastmaster that focused on boon generation (did he have lots of boons?) if that is the case the damage was mostly comming from the pet while you are dazed or CC’ed by the druid , the condis he puts out only maintain your HP so the pet can go for the kill, but since you had full zerks ment no decent healing so even Normal Condis can wreak you.

in Ranger

Posted by: Nightchill.4603

Nightchill.4603

You could’ve easily locked him down and bursted while he was in CAF.

in Ranger

The Ace.9105

You could’ve easily locked him down and bursted while he was in CAF.

The funny thing is that i tried that. Still had not enough damage to kill the druid. As soon as his cele form ended the ranger used traps with trapper runes and activated it’s healing skill while standing in the middle of the traps using staff and pet to attack me.

in Ranger

The Ace.9105

Also condi ranger could kill the old d/d ele in 1v1. And now it’s boosted with druid cele form.

in Ranger

Posted by: Blue Hare.8612

Blue Hare.8612

Healing power, toughness, condition damage druid can do absolutely nothig against ranged opponents, all those conditions can be applied only at melee range. And since conditions are the only source of damage in that build, it does no other damage. Also if you don’t try to kill them and go to melee range, they can’t really kill you either.

Easy to counter if you ask me.

Altho that build is quite evil, as in a group situation you would try to kill the healer first, but if you try to melee you get all those conditions on you.

{Lepus Timidus}

in Ranger

Posted by: Prophet.1584

Prophet.1584

Also the fact is that druid tanks super hard in pvp also and does good damage. Watch Helseths duels against druids for example and listen to his comments. You can’t deny those.

Denied.

/15 char for stupid requests

I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that.

in Ranger

Posted by: Crapgame.6519

Crapgame.6519

Ah, the dreaded 50 trap build. That one has been escaping many a Ranger and Druid. This fella you ran against must be rare and special for not many of mastered the 50 trap meta.

I mean come on and get a life buddy. You are telling one hell of a fishing tale right there and lose all credibility. You didn’t know how to handle the CC. Ignorance. Your fault. Move on. Or, try again, learn, and adapt. We are all doing that now since the EXP is only a few weeks out.

So do what Frankie does, and Relax.

Main – Laaz Rocket – Guardian (Ehmry Bay)
Johnny Johnny – Ranger (Ehmry Bay)
Hárvey Wallbanger – Alt Warrior (Ehmry Bay)

in Ranger

Crapgame.6519

Side note, to the poor fella struggling with Druids I came across a heck of a duo last night in WvW. DH/Druid pair. Pound for pound I would say they had a solid build and knew how to work together. Didn’t matter the number of players that engaged they either won, held their ground, or had the ability to escape and reset when overwhelming (Zerg) numbers engaged.

Do you think those of us who fought them came to the forums and cried foul? Or, do you think maybe we messages them, said kitten fine job, lick our wounds, and figure out how to deal with it the next time?

Maybe you just got beat, out played, by a better player? Did you ever consider that?

in Ranger

Posted by: Prophet.1584

Prophet.1584

Side note, to the poor fella struggling with Druids I came across a heck of a duo last night in WvW. DH/Druid pair. Pound for pound I would say they had a solid build and knew how to work together. Didn’t matter the number of players that engaged they either won, held their ground, or had the ability to escape and reset when overwhelming (Zerg) numbers engaged.

Do you think those of us who fought them came to the forums and cried foul? Or, do you think maybe we messages them, said kitten fine job, lick our wounds, and figure out how to deal with it the next time?

Maybe you just got beat, out played, by a better player? Did you ever consider that?

that would be a nasty duo to run into, power + condi traps and all that aoe on the ground….

if they where both running trapper runes and stealthing that would be even worse

I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that.

in Ranger

The Ace.9105

Ah, the dreaded 50 trap build. That one has been escaping many a Ranger and Druid. This fella you ran against must be rare and special for not many of mastered the 50 trap meta.

I mean come on and get a life buddy. You are telling one hell of a fishing tale right there and lose all credibility. You didn’t know how to handle the CC. Ignorance. Your fault. Move on. Or, try again, learn, and adapt. We are all doing that now since the EXP is only a few weeks out.

So do what Frankie does, and Relax.

The guy didn’t even have a lot of cc. Just some random entangles from passive things. Oh yeah, i’ve also dueled quite a lot and i know i have no chance to beat that build even if dueling for 2 months. It just would end up to be endless or then i die cause i make some mistake and use my healing skill on the wrong time.

(edited by The Ace.9105)

in Ranger

The Ace.9105

Was these kind of things happening before the xpac? Do understand that i also know that majority of ppl playing this game are quite bad at gaming but i still think that some things are a bit overtuned.

(edited by The Ace.9105)

in Ranger

Crapgame.6519

that would be a nasty duo to run into, power + condi traps and all that aoe on the ground….

if they where both running trapper runes and stealthing that would be even worse

DH had traps for sure, Druid I was not sure. I partied up and said they did well and thanks for the molly whopping they gave me. Multiple times. And when they disengaged when the zerg arrived, gave them a thumbs up, well played.

Honestly, it was a solid combo who obviously knew the game and played well as a team. Synergy. Not a lot anyone can do about that other than try, learn, and give them kudo’s. That is what I did in the end.

in Ranger

Crapgame.6519

Was these kind of things happening before the xpac? Do understand that i also know that majority of ppl playing this game are quite bad at gaming but i still think that some things are a bit overtuned.

I didn’t say you are bad. I asked if you ever considered that you just got out played? Outside of the troll post, if this indeed happened, I’d say you got out played and frustrated.

Did these things happen prior to the expansion? Of course they did. Visit any of the streamers or youtube channels and you will see a number of clips and/or highlight reels. Lots of classes work well together or of people who played MMO’s for a while together and know what to do when. Let us face it, there are people in the game who know what skills and traits do what, and when, and can gear accordingly.

That does not make you bad or them over powered. The are just a better, more knowledgeable player.

in Ranger

The Ace.9105

I didn’t say you are bad. I asked if you ever considered that you just got out played? Outside of the troll post, if this indeed happened, I’d say you got out played and frustrated.

Did these things happen prior to the expansion? Of course they did. Visit any of the streamers or youtube channels and you will see a number of clips and/or highlight reels. Lots of classes work well together or of people who played MMO’s for a while together and know what to do when. Let us face it, there are people in the game who know what skills and traits do what, and when, and can gear accordingly.

That does not make you bad or them over powered. The are just a better, more knowledgeable player.

You are right about getting outplayed. I got outplayed during the time of the last 5s of the match when i died after dueling for 10 minutes. I could have used 1 dodge and not get trapped by entangle.

This tho didn’t change the fact that the damage is too high. No matter what i did i couldn’t kill it and eventually the last moment of the battle would be my mistake everytime. This would be the same thing as saying that you could win the old d/d ele before ring of fire nerf using a bunker guardian.

in Ranger

Crapgame.6519

You are right about getting outplayed. I got outplayed during the time of the last 5s of the match when i died after dueling for 10 minutes. I could have used 1 dodge and not get trapped by entangle.

This tho didn’t change the fact that the damage is too high. No matter what i did i couldn’t kill it and eventually the last moment of the battle would be my mistake everytime. This would be the same thing as saying that you could win the old d/d ele before ring of fire nerf using a bunker guardian.

We disagree. No harm, no foul.

Game isn’t balanced around one players loss in a duel. Bookmark your post and re-visit after the balance patch that we both know is going to come.

in Ranger

The Ace.9105

We disagree. No harm, no foul.

Game isn’t balanced around one players loss in a duel. Bookmark your post and re-visit after the balance patch that we both know is going to come.

This post is for the sake of balance anyway so I’ll be doing that. I’ll wait after the balance patch.

in Ranger

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

Yeah I seen this problem coming a mile away. What strikes me as odd is the number of people trying to run power builds with druid wrather than condi. Certainly with all the “omg too much projectile hate” crying.

With the removal of astral force generation its even more lol @ 10sec CD full heal. That’s not considering the possible full condi removal/stealth/superspeed.

in Ranger

Posted by: BadSanta.6527

BadSanta.6527

Another Mesmer who asking to nerf outer class. Just because shatter Mesmer is not the godly build that you need to run away from doesn’t mean you need to nerf Druid , dh, herald reaper and tempest

in Ranger

Posted by: Holland.9351

Holland.9351

lol another successful troll

in Ranger

Crapgame.6519

lol another successful troll

Yeah. The tone, verbiage, and sky is falling bit makes me believe they used another account name previously with rapid fire nerf requests.

in Ranger

Posted by: Jocksy.3415

Jocksy.3415

The Ace, I looked at your post history.
Your argument would be way more believable if you didn’t only write posts complaining about nerfs to the class you played at the moment and things that hot you killed otherwise.

If that ranger played traps, notice the bending down animation of laying traps to not go there; CC him and druid is easy kill…

I got owned by reaper last night. My whole party got owned by a DH, reaper duo. I know many complain about reaper and DH right now, but I also know that they outplayed us.
If druid was so strong, I would just own everything… I beat some build, some build beat me, I adapt my build, and then beat the one who beat me…

Balance in game is not all things equal, it’s about paper-rock-scisors. Some builds are stronger than some other, which can be beaten by others…

in Ranger

Posted by: oshilator.4681

oshilator.4681

Sigh… another pvp’er gets destroyed in 1v1 & cries nerf.

Hopefully the devs won’t listen this time.

Headdesk

in Ranger

Posted by: Tragic Positive.9356

Tragic Positive.9356

Troll threads again.
And there will be more. Behold everybody. Nerfs are coming because… reasons.

“Observe, learn and counter.”

in Ranger

Posted by: Swagger.1459

Swagger.1459

Nerf druids condition damage to the ground. It’s too easy to access with 2 defensive stats and super heals.

Or you could put some condition removal, resistance and such into your build

New Main- 80 Thief – P/P- Vault Spam Pro

221 hours over 1,581 days of bank space/hot pve/lion’s arch afk and some wvw.

in Ranger

Posted by: Scrimschaw.5784

Scrimschaw.5784

All condition builds on strong condition classes have the ability to tank and deal damage. This is not an issue unique to Druids. If you want to change how condition damage works so that it requires investment in 3 stats, make that argument, rather than complaining about how you were defeated by another player and therefore their class should be nerfed.

in Ranger

Swagger.1459

I see what you are doing… You’re posting about Mallyx and condition stuff. Can’t have it all with Revenant I’m afraid, and besides, they do pretty good built right.

Also, Revenant is far superior and versatile in many ways so don’t come complaining here. Rangers are just stating to get on their feet, yet have a long way to go.

in Ranger

Posted by: Curring.9752

Curring.9752

Sounds like you would have lost against any condition build to be honest.

In the greater blob of things, there is only the zerg.
Kittens, Kittens everywhere!

in Ranger

Crapgame.6519

Sounds like you would have lost against any condition build to be honest.

Probably has. I’d warrant a looksy at other class forums and we’d see similar threads by said poser /sigh

in Ranger

Swagger.1459

Another also, you are directing the issue to the wrong people. You should talk to the devs about the condition heavy gameplay and come up with solutions to conditions as a whole instead of pointing to a particular profession. Get creative and find solutions to the bigger problems. You overanalyze each little number of every ability, but you need to look at the system and see what needs fixing there too.

Here is a suggestion to help you get started… Once a particular condition is cleansed a 5 second timer starts and you cannot be affected by the same condition during that timeframe.

Or

Once a condition is cleansed there is a 33% reduction in damage and secondary effect for 10 seconds. This would stack with any other condition resistance stuff…

Think outside the box.

(edited by Swagger.1459)

in Ranger

Posted by: Chrispy.5641

Chrispy.5641

Seems no one on this thread believes you. I mean, we all play Ranger/Druid here, so we should obviously know if our own class is over-powered or not, right? Nah! years of playing Rangers against hundreds of different build combinations in every player vs player game mode has nothing to do with it. Our experience and skill means nothing! I mean, I can beat a dagger ele without druid, so base Rangers are obviously way too OP too! Yet, none of us believe you! Our opinions can’t be changed, but there is someone’s who can! Fear not Kiddo, for there is a way to make changes!

If you say it enough times, and you really, really, really believe that Druids are overpowered, then the mystically mythically magical Anet fairies will appear and make changes just for you! Now you don’t have to worry about those dirty, nasty, condi druids bothering you ever again!

But what about your current Troll condition for summoning Arenanet? Fear not! After the changes, even the most tragically positive sort of person will admit that the Druid is still in a good spot despite the nerfs because they found a way to make the druid work, and will then start describing those crying under-powered as the dirty trolls under the bridge instead. Then you’ll live happily ever after until Anet gives Rangers some other shiny new toy!

in Ranger

Posted by: Sebastian.5364

Sebastian.5364

All I’ve been doing since HoT is playing druid. I’m going to have to agree with you. With the Nov. 17th patch changing it so that Regeneration and SotW increase Astral Force it’s completely ridiculous. You can take our high utility but long CD low health trap heal, Healing Spring, and the downsides are completely negated by having our celstial avatar stun break/13 condition removal/ultra healing available as soon as it comes off CD.

If you build like I do – toughness/healing/condition damage the only real weakness is heavy condition damage builds that condi bomb you… but we have now have celestial avatar that completely wipes them and healing springs that cures them in an AoE field for you party in addition to other trait/ability options that make condi removal trivial.

I guess you can try to CC the druid to death – but we have stability, fear, daze, knockdowns, immobilize, etc. at our disposal too.

Last patch it felt like I had to build either more defensively to protect a node or more offensively to get more consistent KOs. No I can build much more offensively and be just as or more defensive than the most sturdy build last patch.

Something has got to change… this is coming from someone only interested in playing Druid. Maybe I should shut up and enjoy the buff… but it feels cheaper than a trap DH.

in Ranger

Posted by: EnderzShadow.2506

EnderzShadow.2506

I for one think the ranger community has been pretty fair to you.

You came here asking for a direct nerf. Many believe rangers will never be truly competitive in high end pvp. Many believe we will ever have the advantage or tools to be complete threats. Given the circumstances… I’m surprised at the lack of salt in the replies.

Have you mentioned what class you are? Mind telling us?
It just might not be a build you can beat if played by the right person.

It also sounds more like you are a soft target and run power and you are trying to fight a sustained/regen target. You will slowly lose, most likely.

If it makes you feel better, I can wreck most druids with my trapper ranger (no druid). They can’t keep up with the dmg…not for extended periods of time at least. The lockdown potential of a spike trap, a wolf knockdown, wolf fear, and the thorns…

well, if I time that right and stagger my traps, you aren’t going anywhere anytime soon.
Not to mention, I can go stealth with every trap I drop. Its good stuff.

Shadowbane DarkAges Of Camelot WoW AION WarHammer GuildWars2

in Ranger

Posted by: Amethyst Lure.5624

Amethyst Lure.5624

Don’t think it’s condition damage but rather that the druid spec is pretty amazing at making your character stay alive, since it’s intended to add healing and damage prevention. For personal purposes you don’t even need to gear for that to reap pretty big benefits.

in Ranger

Posted by: JKatz.1230

JKatz.1230

Druid and Condi do have interesting synergy due to the tankiness and being able to lay trap while in Avatar form but I have found that:

1. The base condi without Druid is also pretty good, might be even better. The only thing Druid really offer is a stun break (condi cleanse is not even that needed)

2. Condi Druid isn’t any better vs normal Ranger. Which class has problem with Condi Druid that Ranger can’t already beat?

Warrior: pretty good vs Condi and Druid, especially without being able to blind spam like a real Druid.

Guardian: DH is overall way better than Condi Druid, unless you are playing vs an idiot who waste all traps on Stone

Rev: Sword is not amazing vs Ranger in general because of pet. Hammer on the other hand destroy trappers

Engi: really strong vs condi and ranger in general

Thief: base thief suck vs ranger. DD is pretty good vs ranger an trapper (just dodge and move vs traps)

Ranger: base druid fail vs condi. LB pew pew counter condi build

Mesmer: Shatter spam and well are both really good. Lockdown is also amazing

Necro: vastly depend on whether or not the necro know what build is he facing. Fairly balanced MU imo

Ele: strongly depend on whether or not the ele run Diamond Skin. If they do, you will be the most useless person on the team. Similar to engi, do extremely well vs condi druid.

I play condi on almost every classes an to be honest people lose vs condi mostly because a. they have no idea what to do vs condi and b. run a very greedy build.

If you really think Condi Druid is strong, give some other condi builds a try: Burn Guar (still cheesy af), Condi Mesmer (really strong with chrono), Necro (tons of different builds), Engi (super good), Berserker (guardian 0.5 but amusing in 1vs1), condi thief (go hunt anyone without condi cleanse with ease). The only one that I couldn’t make it work is ele and I still haven’t really figure condi on rev.

IGN: Mint Elbolt (Asura Ranger)

in Ranger

Posted by: EnderzShadow.2506

EnderzShadow.2506

As a condi ranger (w/out druid) I have to agree with all the matchups.

Necros ‘can’ give me some good fights.

Condi Thieves., they can load so many condis so quickly.

Engies new and old give me solid fights that I usually win out.

LB rangers -if good can wreck me if they kite.

Eles-with or without Diamond Skin can straight wreck me.

Revenant…. I have not fought enough of them to figure this out. the most devastating I had one that used eiether dagger or sword (not sure) that pretty much ignored my traps, healed as he fought (vampire style) and laid me to waste like an old school Warrior.

Shadowbane DarkAges Of Camelot WoW AION WarHammer GuildWars2

in Ranger

Swagger.1459

All I’ve been doing since HoT is playing druid. I’m going to have to agree with you. With the Nov. 17th patch changing it so that Regeneration and SotW increase Astral Force it’s completely ridiculous. You can take our high utility but long CD low health trap heal, Healing Spring, and the downsides are completely negated by having our celstial avatar stun break/13 condition removal/ultra healing available as soon as it comes off CD.

If you build like I do – toughness/healing/condition damage the only real weakness is heavy condition damage builds that condi bomb you… but we have now have celestial avatar that completely wipes them and healing springs that cures them in an AoE field for you party in addition to other trait/ability options that make condi removal trivial.

I guess you can try to CC the druid to death – but we have stability, fear, daze, knockdowns, immobilize, etc. at our disposal too.

Last patch it felt like I had to build either more defensively to protect a node or more offensively to get more consistent KOs. No I can build much more offensively and be just as or more defensive than the most sturdy build last patch.

Something has got to change… this is coming from someone only interested in playing Druid. Maybe I should shut up and enjoy the buff… but it feels cheaper than a trap DH.

So why don’t you stream and record a night of ranked matches and show us how things need to change…

in Ranger

Posted by: ChrisG.1703

ChrisG.1703

Revenant…. I have not fought enough of them to figure this out. the most devastating I had one that used eiether dagger or sword (not sure) that pretty much ignored my traps, healed as he fought (vampire style) and laid me to waste like an old school Warrior.

What server are you on? I can walk three feet without running into one on Dragonbrand. Sword three is the move you are talking about. Revenants can’t use daggers.

The vampire heal you saw could have been the shiro heal/trait or it could have been the glint heal that heals them for all the damage you do for 3 seconds. You should look up the symbol and be on the look out for it.

in Ranger

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

Last time i checked there wasn’t supposed to be profession that’s too tanky and does too much damage

I have played against an ele/engi/necro yet?