Crazy Ranger suggestion!

Crazy Ranger suggestion!

in Ranger

Posted by: tan.9240

tan.9240

Hello fellow rangers, over the 492 days playing ranger I have read many crazy stuff in this forum, so now it is time for me to contribute to the madness.

My CRAZY! suggestion is to make the sword #1 third chain a leap finisher and take away the “might to pet” part.

Slash – Slash your foe.

Kick – Kick your foe, crippling them for a short time.

Pounce -Leap at your foe, striking them. Your pet gains might.

Maybe my Engrish very bad, but I think it says “Leap at your foe” there but it is not a leap finisher, and how many of you know that skill makes you pretty much fly around every where if do not have anything targeted.

Some of you maybe be like: wtf this nab talking we have hornet strike.
Hornet Strike – Stab your foe, then evade backward.

Well you see Monarch’s leap says its a leap in the description and it is in fact a leap finisher, so why not our 3rd chain in sword #1. The way I look at it is like how does leaping at your foe makes ur pet more mighty? like waaaaaa?

We wont be as annoying as thief with their Heart Seeker spam since we actually have to hit 2 times b4 the 3rd chain. Also we wont be able to do any leaps if we are not fighting any1 so its not that bad. I know some of you will say “OP” “WTF” “NOOB” , but none will come 1v1 me so have a good day.

PS: sorry if there was already a discussion like this, if so plz post link to it.

“All is vain”

Crazy Ranger suggestion!

in Ranger

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

Would be too overpowered.

Pop healing spring and proceed to maul someone’s face off while they try to use: A, raw damage which gets healed right back with the finishers or B, with condis which get cleansed and healed right away.

Only thing they need to change is to be able to interrupt them leap so you can use dodge when needed.

Crazy Ranger suggestion!

in Ranger

Posted by: ChillyChinaman.6057

ChillyChinaman.6057

Maybe put it as a % chance to be a finisher like many projectiles? Also anyone with half a brain would lay down an AoE on top of your field to negate some of its benefits.

Crazy Ranger suggestion!

in Ranger

Posted by: tan.9240

tan.9240

Pop healing spring and proceed to maul someone’s face off while they try to use: A, raw damage which gets healed right back with the finishers or B, with condis which get cleansed and healed right away.

Only thing they need to change is to be able to interrupt them leap so you can use dodge when needed.

so your telling me that when a thief steals a ranger and gets the water field, which then results in the thief spamming heart seeker thru it to heal to full hp in seconds… Is not OP?

I personally like the other suggestion better, would be nice if it was only a chance like projectiles, but why should it all leaps have 100% why would ranger be any different.

“All is vain”

Crazy Ranger suggestion!

in Ranger

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

You’re also assuming that someone is kittened enough to just sit there in your water field while you use the leap finisher repeatedly.