Defensive-Condition damage-Pet-Regen build?

in Ranger

Posted by: Momo.6972

Momo.6972

New build For structured PvP. Condition/Pet Damage ranger
6 in Rune of the Undead
shamans amulet and jewel
10 in skirmishing-pet prowess
30 in beastmastery-speed training-rending attacks-nature’s healing
30 in toughness-shared anguish-hide in plain sight-bark skin
extra spells-Sick em-signet of the wild——3rd one i am torn between signet of renewel and either getting sharpening or spiked trap.
your ultimate should be roots or rampage as one-your preference the pet will benifit from you immobilizing them or will benifit from the fury-might-swiftness.
sword-dagger—-on either u can put either but i would use doom and geomancy since your moving in close-increase some tics as soon as you start fighting.
axe-warhorn—-on axe using sigil of hydromancy. and warhorn Sigil of energy for more roll dodges——this is to put some distance and to move around more freely in battle
This build should give great survivability and great strengths to the Ranger in PvP. I can’t record my playing this build but i have had alot of fun playing it and I hope you will too!

in Ranger

Posted by: Momo.6972

Momo.6972

By the way I designed this build because I got tired of faceing off against High toughness players that just faceroll crit builds. and then facing against high condition removal builds like necros that will just throw it back in your face and you kill yourself in both scenarios right! well i was hoping that you and the pet could dps out a good chunk of actually physical damage and you could throw some dots on top as well as ever crit your pet has throws a additional bleed i mean it could take out any buiild just over a lil longer period as well as havin the innate toughness and regen to outlast your opponeent. thats my thoughts on it at least