Designing your Druid yet?

in Ranger

Posted by: Slalom.3174

Slalom.3174

So I have decided to make a 4th Ranger (Norn this time) which will become a Druid.

Looking through all the armor skins, I didn’t find any that really look right(according to what I have in mind :/ ).
The Arcane outfit (not armor) is about as robe-like as I can find, but that wide skirt I don’t like.

Color scheme – green, gold, brown

What are you all thinking for your fashion design?

EDIT: Maybe something can be done with the Stag Helm (Gem Store)
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Stag_Helm_Skin .
Too bad that the Heavy T3 helm has a “proper” druidic style. Should be medium!

“Please accept my text in the jovial, friendly manner that it is intended.”

(edited by Slalom.3174)

in Ranger

Posted by: LughLongArm.5460

LughLongArm.5460

Until new armor skins are revealed (like the bear/raven shaman armor that was on an npcs and ppl asked for since launch)
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/b/be/Norn_Raven_Shaman_render.jpg
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/e/ec/Norn_Bear_Shaman_render.jpg

I mix – http://gw2armorgallery.com/norn-medium.htm
and -http://gw2armorgallery.com/norn-medium.htm

Shadowgreen and gunmetal.

(edited by LughLongArm.5460)

in Ranger

Posted by: Slalom.3174

Slalom.3174

Here is what the Arcane outfit looks like, after a dye-job, of course. .

Attachments:

“Please accept my text in the jovial, friendly manner that it is intended.”

in Ranger

Posted by: shalywen.9548

shalywen.9548

Why don’t you use Leather armor instead of arcane outfit, if you don’t like the wide skirt?

in Ranger

Posted by: Helly.2597

Helly.2597

Well since I can’t equip the staff currently had to preview. Crossing fingers for good skills for staff.

Attachments:

People call me Hobo.
Violent Tendency [vT]
Ferguson’s Crossing Roamer

in Ranger

Posted by: Aleksander Suburb.4287

Aleksander Suburb.4287

I only know the staff skin. I think I find all armor skins for my druid in the expansion pack.

Guild Wars balancing concept: Never change a ruined system!

in Ranger

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

Loving my sylvari racial t3

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

in Ranger

Posted by: Valky.2574

Valky.2574

My sylvari with nightmare court clothing is already ready just got to wait for a good weapon have not seen 1 yet might have to wait for expansion and hope we get a staff legendary that is suited for a druid like the kudza is to ranger but atm nothing screams nature staff other than the racial karma ones things like dream weapons seem more evil than good with that black particle effects + being more expensive than a pre

1 thing why i can;t wait for this expansion more armor and weapons none gem kind !

in Ranger

Posted by: Loxsus.3841

Loxsus.3841

I’m in agreement with Sylvari in Nightmare Court armor on a man, anyway. Screams druid ready.

in Ranger

Posted by: scerevisiae.1972

scerevisiae.1972

lol, wait to see if it’s good/sucks first…

downed state is bad for PVP

in Ranger

Posted by: Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

lol, wait to see if it’s good/sucks first…

I would be willing to bet that it is at least useful for something and it will probably be fun, purely because it is new. I remember when i first started playing Ranger, I couldn’t see a use for GS at all, figured it was useless. Now it is my favorite weapon. It just took a while for it’s genius to sink in.

I bet people will QQ about Druid (ofc, as always) when it comes out because it will not match their expectation and say it is a kittening piece of kittening kitten. Then some guys will figure out how to use it effectively.

in Ranger

Posted by: HotHit.6783

HotHit.6783

My Ranger’s thing is that he’s missing his left eye, so I have to design my outfits around a very, very small number of headgear (and feel really bad about underwater combat). That little detail is mostly because I just love the look of the Stalker Mask.

I’ve no idea what other armour pieces I should use though. Currently, I use Nightshade gloves and boots (Sylvari tier 2) and Firstborn shoulders (Sylvari tier 3, Caithe’s scarf). Emblazoned Leggings because they don’t cost me transmutation charges or clash and… The coat is just my favourite one that doesn’t hide gauntlets Shiro’s coat or I guess, Sneakthief armour. I might just ditch the Nightshade gloves, which look really bad when they’re hidden under sleeves and build my look around the Stalker Mask and Coat.

Colours I’ll be using will be White Gold, Midnight Yew and Oxblood or similar, Oxblood and White Gold are just my favourite complimentary dyes to any look and I adore dark greens.

My staff choice? I can think of few better than the Gnarled Walking Staff. If I get the spare money (or tickets) the Mordrem Staff will probably be my choice, the three heads at the top open up when drawn and even if I go for another staff it fits my Sylvari Mesmer perfectly.

Never Fight Alone” – Sunspear Creed
There, it’s dead and it’s never coming back!” – Famous last words