Do please allow swap in BM mode

in Ranger

Posted by: anduriell.6280

anduriell.6280

I just ask for that. No need to get out and in, no need to change anything.
Give the actual CD to the unused F4 when in beast mode so we can’t spam it.

I TOLD YOU SO
Inverse to Apple: SBeast is the worst yet.. jurl jurl
I’m all in for Team Irenio!

in Ranger

Posted by: InsaneQR.7412

InsaneQR.7412

Agree. Would be very convenient to swap pets inside beastmode. Especially if you need the other beast skill for stunbreak or just for activation of the trait to stunbreak, similar to Rev legendswap trait has.
It would also provide more fluent gameplay and rotations with this.

Pale Raiders united.
9 Sylvari, 9 unique Builds.

in Ranger

Posted by: Krispera.5087

Krispera.5087

It would feel better yes, but I don’t think that’s what they want. The next problem is Beast skills spamming, exemple having 2 supportive pet would give easy 8k-9k heal and 2 Stout pets would give long Immunity. So either make them a global cooldown or that you can’t use pets of the same Archetype/Beast Family

Bristleback+Iboga/Spider without In/Out of BM would be godsend for Condi builds.

But, making Pet Swap traits work that way would be very good too. I already dread the In/Out juggling.

(edited by Krispera.5087)

in Ranger

Posted by: Wondrouswall.7169

Wondrouswall.7169

So either make them a global cooldown or that you can’t use pets of the same Archetype/Beast Family…

If they allowed pet swapping while in Beastmode, I can see this being implemented.

PET PRECISION & DPS TESTS -OUTDATED-
Will update once Path of Fire releases.

in Ranger

Posted by: Pip Squeak.3418

Pip Squeak.3418

This is my biggest concern. I want to play my ranger with no pet, I hate relying on AI to help me kill people. Fluidly switching between pets and skills would be so much fun, and no stupid pets to get annoyed with!

in Ranger

Posted by: Gotejjeken.1267

Gotejjeken.1267

Why can’t they make it work with loud whistle? Basically entering BM or exiting BM is the same as swapping pets.

So you could enter BM then upon exit the cooldown starts, after which you either swap pets like normal or enter BM again.

If you are in BM, can still ‘swap’, just have the meter go on cooldown. You can exit at any time but are stuck with that pet until the cooldown is done.

in Ranger

Posted by: InsaneQR.7412

InsaneQR.7412

Why can’t they make it work with loud whistle? Basically entering BM or exiting BM is the same as swapping pets.

So you could enter BM then upon exit the cooldown starts, after which you either swap pets like normal or enter BM again.

If you are in BM, can still ‘swap’, just have the meter go on cooldown. You can exit at any time but are stuck with that pet until the cooldown is done.

This together woth the implementation of global beastskill CD and it would work perfectly.

Pale Raiders united.
9 Sylvari, 9 unique Builds.