Do the Devs even...

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Posted by: idevourwater.3149

idevourwater.3149

do any devs actually use a ranger and try to fight a good thief?
kinda impossible… (stealth vs dumb pet which currently got even more nerfed)

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

Hey, don’t let this thread die. I’m holding onto the vague hope a few Anet devs have ranger primary. Btw, while the melee ranger does work, you need to face that a dodgy ranger is like a thief wanna be. I am using it now, but I gotta say that I could be using my thief doing the same thing more effectively. Rangers were meant to be an adaptive class, but to take the range from the ranger and then argue that it wasn’t supposed to be it’s primary role seems a little dumb. I don’t want my to keep rolling with the punches I want to hit back and get a class that has more than a very few specific builds that only work in specific circumstances. I want ANet to let the ranger succeed like the other classes can.

Also, I don’t play my main (a ranger) in WvW anymore. I play my warrior and I gank rangers easy kills.

that is never going to happen, the ranger will forever be stuck to using only certain builds forever in this game….

i played the ranger in guild wars 1 and i hate the ranger in guild wars 2 compared.

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Posted by: bezim bezec.8635

bezim bezec.8635

that is never going to happen, the ranger will forever be stuck to using only certain builds forever in this game….

i played the ranger in guild wars 1 and i hate the ranger in guild wars 2 compared.

Ranger in gw1 was ‘rupt’ or ‘gtfo’. I had fun with a thumper build I made there but yeah… gw2 ranger alot more fun, i think…

However, I would like to see PvP and PvE using their own set of skills just like gw1 did.

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Dante.1763

Ranger in gw1 was ‘rupt’ or ‘gtfo’. I had fun with a thumper build I made there but yeah… gw2 ranger alot more fun, i think…

However, I would like to see PvP and PvE using their own set of skills just like gw1 did.

i wouldnt know…i didnt do pvp in GW1, only pve and then only with my family and friends or mainly by myself…even hard mode i did mainly by myself. dungeons i took my ele or perma sin so im not going to go there

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Posted by: Kilaelya.1420

Kilaelya.1420

I hope they look at this: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/I-present-Vote-for-the-worst-Results

I don’t agree with open PvE results (I think rangers are very good there). But, I hope they can change something soon. I think the pets are our main problem atm. As someone who likes dungeons: Please let me hide them in combat.

Minara | Ranger | Beastgate | [vR]

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

Honestly, the entire reason for the nerfs is because of the way rangers used Guard with a Cat on the walls of PvP.

Cat does less damage (50% with a certain attack), can’t climb walls, and now the pet is leashed to the shortest ranged possible. The shortbow range nerf is just gravy.

A lot of crying caused this one, folks.

Gone to Reddit.

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Posted by: Sandpit.3467

Sandpit.3467

Shame, I was hoping a dev would have posted something by now. THey are probably too busy laughing at us as they read this mess.

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Posted by: Pedra.4381

Pedra.4381

Hey, don’t let this thread die. I’m holding onto the vague hope a few Anet devs have ranger primary.

Of course such a developer exists. He even posted in this forum once upon time. But, don’t hold your breath that you’ll see any help from him. He’s the same developer that said two Rangers with pets shouldn’t be able to take down end game bosses (regardless of the fact that other classes do it solo with ease).

And purely coincidently, what have we seen happen to pets?

JonPeters.5630:]I do still believe ranger is the profession in most need of improvement…

(edited by Pedra.4381)

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Posted by: GiggleFairy.3807

GiggleFairy.3807

they should of did the nerfs split from pvp and pve like they do for GW1. hopefully something good with come out of the SoTG tomorrow. and your are right about the solo business Pedra. i want to play my ranger badly but i know if i do play ranger..other classes bring more to the table.

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

This is easily the most egregious nonsequitur I’ve ever heard here… Ranger in Gw1 for the most part was nothing BUT situational builds (that also got nerfed constantly)

• Winter in Hell’s Precipice
  • Stance “Tank” vs. Shiro
  • Spiritspam for generic farming
  • Traps in ToPK & UW
  • Splinter Barrage in FOW
  • Glaiveway in DOA. (+winter sometimes)
  • Daze spam in HM missions (any others get INSTA KICKED or told to login monk)
  • Condi stacker in Fort Aspenwood
  • Cripshotter in AB
  • BadTouch & S Way in RA b/c RA is bads town
  • Turret in GVG / HA b/c …. HAHAHAHA J/K, they only wanted Monks & Wars

Literally the ONLY thing they could just keep a balanced build in without having to change every little spec, …was Costume Brawl <—- lulz

(edited by ilr.9675)

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Posted by: jcbroe.4329

jcbroe.4329

This is easily the most egregious nonsequitur I’ve ever heard here… Ranger in Gw1 for the most part was nothing BUT situational builds (that also got nerfed constantly)

• Winter in Hell’s Precipice
  • Stance “Tank” vs. Shiro
  • Spiritspam for generic farming
  • Traps in ToPK & UW
  • Splinter Barrage in FOW
  • Glaiveway in DOA. (+winter sometimes)
  • Daze spam in HM missions (any others get INSTA KICKED or told to login monk)
  • Condi stacker in Fort Aspenwood
  • Cripshotter in AB
  • BadTouch & S Way in RA b/c RA is bads town
  • Turret in GVG / HA b/c …. HAHAHAHA J/K, they only wanted Monks & Wars

Literally the ONLY thing they could just keep a balanced build in without having to change every little spec, …was Costume Brawl <—- lulz

With expansions, rangers became one of the most versatile pvp classes in the game, able to go utility, pressure, or damage, just by changing the elite, and could win an entire team fight just with a single well performed Distracting Shot.
They could also split using the same build that was so effective in team fights, making a well played ranger one of the most valuable classes you could possibly take in any form of competitive play.

Jroh | Former SOAC Ranger Podcaster | Platinum Division Top 100 Player
www.twitch.tv/itsJROH For stream, stream schedule, other streamers, builds, etc
https://www.youtube.com/user/JRoeboat

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Posted by: Oidmetala.8426

Oidmetala.8426

sure devs care about ranger^^

look “Uninstalling this unballanced POS build.”
a moderator have visit it.

but dont know why this topic was so important for them.
maybe our topics need titles like this too :P

im pretty sure, now we will get our playable ranger after 1 yeahr. SOON :P

Team Erotic Solitude Legends [ESL]
Spirit Ranger Yilvina Darnus
Bunker Guardian Morwenna Darnus

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Posted by: SynfulChaot.3169

SynfulChaot.3169

look “Uninstalling this unballanced POS build.”
a moderator have visit it.

If you look at the thread and then why the mods deleted it, you’ll see that the reason makes sense. It was not inviting any healthy dialogue. It was just a place for people to vent frustration.

If ANet didn’t care, rangers would not get buffs or nerfs. The problem is that we are getting across the board nerfs in all areas despite those nerfs being only needed in PvP.

We just need more devs to pay attention to the PvE and WvW state of the game instead of having PvE decisions forced due to PvP needs.

Tarnished Coast – Wayfarer’s Accord [Way]
Main: Caeimhe – Sylvari Ranger
Alts: Charr Guardian, Asura Elementalist, Human Thief, Norn Necromancer

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Oidmetala.8426

i read it :P
yes it was write wrong, but there are many points just true.

what make me more sad is, that no dev visit or write on a real “whats wrong with ranger” discussion topic.
maybe because they just have to less ideas about what to do with ranger atm.
i think they feel “rushed” atm. because the hole forum qq rly hard.

but its not rly new that ranger is not a rly great class.

also one dev have post on this topic, and this is also a post from a sad ranger player :P
and i wait for a repost of this moderator. i think im not only ranger whant to know what is going on.. soon..

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

SynfulChaot.3169

Probably the best dev for PvE rangers is Robert Hrouda as he is not only the main dungeon dev but he also mains a ranger. He understands where a ranger currently is in the PvE meta. I just wish he had the time to be a part of more of the class balance discussions as it is obvious that there is no strong voice for rangers when it comes to PvE balance.

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Posted by: Faithless.5810

Faithless.5810

Ultimately I was hoping for a dev response as to why they continue to love thf, and hit ranger with the nerf bat over and over? Clearly I won’t be getting any form of response other than moderation. Which I can live with. I just won’t be on the forums or the game because the actions taken by the devs and mod staff clearly tell me my opinion and subsequently my time and money is wasted with this company. So be it, This is something I can live with. Wonder how many people Anet will push away from their game before they realize they maybe made an error along the way ?

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Oidmetala.8426

yes, but trust me. the pvp ranger is rly broken too

yes, we have the beastmaster ranger in Spvp.
but when it is going to serious Tpvp, the team dont prefer a bm ranger when they can go with something like this atm. guardian, mesmer, elem, necro, thief/engin/ele.
its just because the bm ranger have not rly good teamfight skills, he was before last patch allrdy not anymore best choose for 5. player.
and most sad problem is, the bm ranger is the only serious build viable atm for tpvp and ppls think he is op just because he is nearly unbeatable in 1vs1, but pvp is not designed for 1vs1s…
and if we speak truth. do we see much rangers in the mists. nope
ranger on 5v5 is nearly same problem why a dungeon group dont whant a ranger in there group.

but yes you are right. pve and pvp need much more seperate balance…
and ranger need more love for all 3 games modes

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Posted by: NemesiS.6749

NemesiS.6749

I stopped playing and honestly i am not missing the game. Rangers are so mess up and our future is not bright. I am going to log in finally to try and do monthly and be done with it

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Posted by: Culain.6495

Culain.6495

Since this patch on the 25th I have seen four rangers in WvW over that time frame, I know there are more, but I used to see 5 to 10 a night. I’m at a loss when it comes to my ranger. So i started leveling a guardian but OMG they are boring in WvW

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Posted by: Buttercup.5871

Buttercup.5871

Yes, we care about the forums. We also care about all the classes equally.

With all due respect, Mr. Sharp, this statement tells us absolutely nothing

While we are at it, may I refer you to the following post, which is quite telling of what people think about the ranger class?

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/I-present-Vote-for-the-worst-Results/first

While no confirmation was needed, as you undoubtedly scrupulously keep track of this forum, it confirms that the ranger class is widely considered to be at the bottom of the barrel.

The manner in which this class has been managed over the last 10 months is baffling. Business-wise, I simply cannot get my head around it. The alarming result is that almost no one on the ranger forum has any confidence left that his/her voice will be heard.

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

SynfulChaot.3169

The manner in which this class has been managed over the last 10 months is baffling. Business-wise, I simply cannot get my head around it. The alarming result is that almost no one on the ranger forum has any confidence left that his/her voice will be heard.

This does seem sadly true. Especially to those of us who play WvW or PvE as we keep receiving nerfs due to ‘balancing’ PvP. We either need the skills clearly split between modes or people focusing on PvE and WvW balance because the focus on balancing around PvP only is breaking the game badly in other game modes.

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Posted by: glennyrd.1308

glennyrd.1308

Rangers seriously need to be looked over. I was kicked out of an AC story group yesterday…for what other reason? For being a ranger. The funny part is my ranger is level 71, but everyone else in the group was level 35 and 36. Rangers just don’t have the dps or support to make them needed in any group and are incomparable with other classes.

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Dante.1763

Rangers seriously need to be looked over. I was kicked out of an AC story group yesterday…for what other reason? For being a ranger. The funny part is my ranger is level 71, but everyone else in the group was level 35 and 36. Rangers just don’t have the dps or support to make them needed in any group and are incomparable with other classes.

it has gotten so bad on my server that i can hardly find a group willing to take rangers into dungeons.

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

SynfulChaot.3169

it has gotten so bad on my server that i can hardly find a group willing to take rangers into dungeons.

The trick to finding groups as a ranger: Form the group yourself and make sure you are the one to enter the instance. That way you are less likely to be kicked and if they do while in the dungeon they are punished for it.

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Sandpit.3467

I think the devs have clearly answered the OP now, may as well close this thread/forum.

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

SynfulChaot.3169

Ranger discussion only involved Battosai and Sharp. All other class discussion involved everyone. Ranger discussion was half as long as any other class.

No, rangers do not seem to be important. And that is sad. T.T

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Posted by: GiggleFairy.3807

GiggleFairy.3807

they also clearly skipped the pet question that was asked from what i heard. i mained ranger and monk in gw1 and loved the diversity, as someone mentioned earlier, that rangers had. hopefully they will give us some love in the next patch or one after. in the mean time, i am gona keep playing my necromancer and warrior

(edited by GiggleFairy.3807)

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Posted by: Bart.3672

Bart.3672

Bullkitten. Ten points from Gryffindor.

“You break it – i break you.”
“Might makes me right!”

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Bullkitten. Ten points from Gryffindor.

Yep, right on. Except it’s ten points from Slytherin.

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Posted by: Unholy Pillager.3791

Unholy Pillager.3791

Still no follow up…

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

SynfulChaot.3169

Still no follow up…

No. And there will most likely not be. Just wait for the next class balance at the end of the month.

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Unholy Pillager.3791

For some reason, it seems like A-Net hates direct damage with bows.

And also, I’ve been waiting. They have yet to fix problems that I predicted back when ranger was first unvelied for GW2.

(edited by Unholy Pillager.3791)

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

SynfulChaot.3169

For some reason, it seems like A-Net hates direct damage with bows.

And also, I’ve been waiting. They have yet to fix problems that I predicted back when ranger was first unvelied for GW2.

They changed the paradigm so that ranged damage will always do less than melee. For them to have that in a system where the ranger is advertised as an ‘unparalleled archer’ definitely shows some design oversights.

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Unholy Pillager.3791

No, I mean even compared to other range weapons and even back in Guild Wars 1. Ranger longbow has terrible DPS compared to pretty much every other single-target range weapon, and warriors tend to favor rifle over longbow (which I take to mean that it’s much better). In GW1, they killed bow damage due to ranger spike, despite the fact that there were many ways to spike from range (and many were unblockable or included deep wound). AoE damage from bows was terrible in PVP, and in PVE you needed to use splinter weapon to get much from it. Bows were pretty much limited to interrupts and condition spamming in PVP. And now, in GW2, they seem to want bows to be a weapon to use while closing to melee range, before pulling out a sword or greatsword for the bulk of the fight.

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

I think it just puts “Unparalleled Archer” in it’s place where it belongs.
My Warrior was an “Unparalleled Archer” in GW1 simply b/c 16 Strength + CrackedArmor + Berserker stance Hornbow = LOL,WUTS HM Armor??

It still did a LOT LESS damage in every other part of the game when compared to CritScythe cheese. (hence Scythe crits eventually getting nerfed along with BUH & Scan, haha). “Unparalleled Archer” has always been one of those cheap phrases for them. The only place it had any significance at all was in Turret Meta until they even nerfed the Skill-Shots (conditional ints/spike). So basically…. Nothing is sacred with them.

The only difference then…. was that there was actually SKILL SPLITS for PvE to those INT/Spike skills which we’re still waiting on here. (if I manage to interrupt a Champ Wraith?? SERIOUSLY? I should be doing 20K bonus damage , hahahaha … and that’s just for the A.I. aggro management so he knows who the REAL threat is and then follows me away from the Zerg where I need him to be)

(edited by ilr.9675)

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Oidmetala.8426

i think they care about ranger, but i dont know how they will bring him back with less work on him.
sry i speak much about pvp here, because i only play pvp

but when i compare ranger on condi with engin and necro
and on dps with ele and thief its just interesting…
i have no idea why a team should pick a ranger then

compare ranger condi with engin condi build:
ranger condi dmg < engin condi dmg
ranger combo fields and blast finishers < engin combo fields and blast finishers
ranger knocks and immobilizes < engin knocks and immobilizes
ranger combofield water < engin combofield water (i speak about dmg condi builds)
ranger evade > engi evade but
ranger surive < engi survive (trapper ranger vs bomb engi)
ranger team rez < engi team rez (elixier and still so much skills viable, on ranger ulti)

and they still think trapper ranger is viable?! seriously?..
a engi will always be better then ranger just because much much more useful skills and still more dmg, rez elixier, nice utli, knocks, so much combofields, stealth
good rez and stomp support Oo
well i dont whant engi nerf, but how should trapper be viable there?!

compare ranger with nec is not need atm,
because necro is out of controll

compare dps ranger with dps elem:
ranger dps/burst < ele dps/burst
ranger heal < ele heal
ranger knocks/immobilize < ele knocks/immoblize
ranger evade > ele evade but
ranger survive < ele survive (port, mist)

and here also like engi vs ranger, just because so much more useful amazing skills..
and why anet think its to much for us stupid ranger players if we whould be able to controll pet skills?!
i mean, ele and engi have so MUCH skills

compare ranger on thief is hard, because thief is a stealth gameplay
maybe longbow ranger should be something like thief
a rly high dmg build with a stealt but hard to come out of figth dont know..
but thief is also much more more interesting as ranger in dps, but have same less self skill use

so anet, tell me how make ranger interesting.
dev where are you :P

just the bunker ranger is a bit viable, but he is also so useless on teamfight, he can just bunker around and ist not strong as before because nerfs.
dont see a ranger anymore on more high ranked pvp and im was sure it will come to this point again…

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Posted by: PwnsFroggles.7561

PwnsFroggles.7561

> player makes a thread asking for ranger fix
> dev trolls the kitten out of him with generic cover sentence

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Sandpit.3467

> player makes a thread asking for ranger fix
> dev trolls the kitten out of him with generic cover sentence

And Devs don’t even know or care because they don’t come here

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Posted by: Terkov.4138

Terkov.4138

I don’t want to defend them too much, but what do you want? If they come here and say they are working on ranger, ppl are unhappy (for obvious reasons). They can’t come and say what they will change in next update. So why bother? They can aswell just don’t post anything, and it will at least make less ppl answer here, so they have easier job watching forum.

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Unholy Pillager.3791

I don’t want to defend them too much, but what do you want? If they come here and say they are working on ranger, ppl are unhappy (for obvious reasons). They can’t come and say what they will change in next update. So why bother? They can aswell just don’t post anything, and it will at least make less ppl answer here, so they have easier job watching forum.

I want them to come out and say what they think is wrong with the ranger, I want them to listen to what we think is wrong with the ranger, and I want them to tell us what they plan to do to fix it. The ranger profession has been dysfunctional and clumsy since release, and their attempts to fix that have been unsuccessful. At this point, I think they should get input from the ranger player base regarding any changes they plan to make, because their closemouthed secrecy has only made things worse. They have lost the trust of many ranger players, including myself, and they would have a much better chance trying to earn it back if they started being open and honest for a change.

Besides, they said that ranger is the profession most in need of fixing, and then they come out with nerfs across the board. Then, they try to justify the SB range nerf using one of the most egregious abuses of logic I’ve ever seen, and refuse to explain the pet nerfs.

(edited by Unholy Pillager.3791)

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Oidmetala.8426

I want them to come out and say what they think is wrong with the ranger, I want them to listen to what we think is wrong with the ranger, and I want them to tell us what they plan to do to fix it. The ranger profession has been dysfunctional and clumsy since release, and their attempts to fix that have been unsuccessful. At this point, I think they should get input from the ranger player base regarding any changes they plan to make, because their closemouthed secrecy has only made things worse. They have lost the trust of many ranger players, including myself, and they would have a much better chance trying to earn it back if they started being open and honest for a change.

Besides, they said that ranger is the profession most in need of fixing, and then they come out with nerfs across the board. Then, they try to justify the SB range nerf using one of the most egregious abuses of logic I’ve ever seen, and refuse to explain the pet nerfs.

this…
we rangers are rly mad atm, they should know this and start answer here.
they have start answer much topics in spvp forum now, thats nice.
but they should rly visit ranger forum. i mean just look at page one here…
nobody is happy and that have a huge reason

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Posted by: Myrmix.5460

Myrmix.5460

Ranger is my favourite class in Guild Wars 2. I played my Ranger since the Beta (most time in WvWvW) and experimented a lot with builds (got 6 different armor-sets in my bank, only for my ranger).
I like to roam in WvW, so i often have the possibility to fight other classes and sometimes real good player of their classes.
Ranger was always a hard class, because you need to move around a lot, but in the last months, it’s getting harder and harder to keep up with other classes.
Some months after beta you could win quite easy against casual players, if you know you class and time skills good.
Meanwhile you have to use any possibility to win against casual thieves, eles, mesmer, and so on.
And if you are lucky and fight against someone who can really control his class, you have no chance.
i don’t mean, that you have just bad luck, using a skill at wrong time.
It’s impossible for a ranger to win against other superb played classes, because they got much higher potential in one build, than we ever had in the whole class.
The update of June seems just like the kick out of the door for us.
I don’t think the devs even play ranger , they must have at least recognised the great imbalance with other classes.

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Terkov.4138

And if you are lucky and fight against someone who can really control his class, you have no chance.
i don’t mean, that you have just bad luck, using a skill at wrong time.
It’s impossible for a ranger to win against other superb played classes, because they got much higher potential in one build, than we ever had in the whole class.

So you say it’s impossible to win against good player as BM bunker? :P
Criticism is good, but don’t go too far, or you will feel weak even if we become most OP class.

@topic
Whatever they’d say, ppl would shout “actions not words” or sth like that. As much as I can’t blame players for not trusting words, I also can’t blame Devs for not wasting time here – we all know it won’t change anything, even if they told us exactly what we want to hear.

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Oidmetala.8426

yes the zookeeper still win nearly each 1vs1.
thats because ranger is only strong in 1vs1, but gw2 is in tpvp a 5vs5 game.
for dungeons should be nearly same 5 team mates vs mobs

dont see a rly useful bm ranger there.
in tpvp the engi and necro take the slot from bm ranger rly much more useful.

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Posted by: Varani.9207

Varani.9207

yes the zookeeper still win nearly each 1vs1.
thats because ranger is only strong in 1vs1, but gw2 is in tpvp a 5vs5 game.
for dungeons should be nearly same 5 team mates vs mobs

dont see a rly useful bm ranger there.
in tpvp the engi and necro take the slot from bm ranger rly much more useful.

I stopped playing tournies a while ago. Today I thought I´ll give it a try and played some with my guild mates. Basically every enemy team had 2 necros. Neither trap nor BM specc seemed to really work. At least this was my impression. Maybe I´m a little out of practice, but balancing wise they just don´t seem to have the capacity to solve the issues.

Mondsucht [MS] Kodash Vragni – Ranger
Charrov – Engineer

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Oidmetala.8426

a good necro eats a good bm ranger atm…
you can do nothing against the massive fear + burst condi, yes it feels like burst but is condi…

you can win, but its much random, because you have to doge the fears,
but much animations looks exactly same on necro…
so tactic vs necro, random dodge like hell when you see some animations.
you can win him, when he start fight on point, because he whant a decap,
but not when he play for killing you.

much rangers have reroll to spirit ranger bunker now, its strong on 1vs1.
maybe you win necro more easy with this, because you have so much burning with this build.
for myself i prefer the old bm ranger more,
but well, im not sure whats better, bm or spirit bunker, i have leave my ranger after patch, but i was feel same strong with both builds, spirit whould be amazing for teamfights if they dont die so fast…
for me bunker guardian is better :P

bm ranger is just not strong for the meta atm on tpvp…
it was also not sooo good as every one was think before the nerf.

and i sadly whant play a dps ranger, i like how the ranger feels in smite.
maybe any one know this game :P

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Sandpit.3467

I don’t want to defend them too much, but what do you want? If they come here and say they are working on ranger, ppl are unhappy (for obvious reasons).

WTF!!!

kitten ed right I want them to say they are working on ranger.

I want them to acknowledge that there are serious problems with the ranger, especially (but not only) with dungeons and certainly with bows and pets which are garbage at,. The very thing that defines the class are the thjings most broken with it.

While they are at it they can talk about spirits, breaking bugs, traps and party synergy, all areas that are severely lacking with the rangers.

But for a start they could try talking to us, anything but what they are currently doing which is outright BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE.

So come on Devs, where the hell are you? Talk to us, tell us what you are thinking on this subject

ENGAGE WITH US

Do the Devs even...

in Ranger

Terkov.4138

They said it months ago. There was no ETA on changes, but ppl lost patience and started calling them liars. I don’t think Dev saying “yes, ranger needs help and we are working on it” would make anyone here happy – ppl would just rage bout them “trolling” us.

And well, wtf I’m still doing here? lol. This forum makes me want to puke.