Druid - Meh

Druid - Meh

in Ranger

Posted by: Aidenwolf.5964

Aidenwolf.5964

I’m extremely unhappy with the Druid.

Astral force generation is nearly impossible without a staff and a staff alone. You can maintain what you have for the most part while on another weapon but ONLY if you’re doing damage. If you leave combat, all of the force dissipates in seconds.

CA has a cool down and a timer for the form, and skills have timers, WHY? What’s the point of making the form any different from how necro DS works? Tune the healing accordingly fix the elite and I’ll have another look but for now, this mastery track will NEVER be completed, I hate the specialization.

Buy To Play Guild Wars 2 2012-2015 – RIP
Unlucky since launch, RNG isn’t random
PugLife SoloQ

Druid - Meh

in Ranger

Posted by: LughLongArm.5460

LughLongArm.5460

Because We have in and out of CA traits. So they dont want you to enter CA clear all condies use CA 4 get out of CA get stealth and super speed(u still have 50% CF) Use TU(= 50% CF) and do this combo once more.

Druid - Meh

in Ranger

Aidenwolf.5964

Because We have in and out of CA traits. So they dont want you to enter CA clear all condies use CA 4 get out of CA get stealth and super speed(u still have 50% CF) Use TU(= 50% CF) and do this combo once more.

All of that can be balanced but they used the necro mechanic without balancing the class around it.

PugLife SoloQ

Druid - Meh

in Ranger

Posted by: mistsim.2748

mistsim.2748

right now I’m just running around spamming staff #1 with quickness, marauder stats, and 25 stacks of might between myself and my smokescale. I occasionally go into avatar to daze, heal and get my stealth.

Druid - Meh

in Ranger

Aidenwolf.5964

right now I’m just running around spamming staff #1 with quickness, marauder stats, and 25 stacks of might between myself and my smokescale. I occasionally go into avatar to daze, heal and get my stealth.

Pretty much my experience with the Druid. 1 spam.

PugLife SoloQ

Druid - Meh

in Ranger

Posted by: mistsim.2748

mistsim.2748

Pretty much my experience with the Druid. 1 spam.

but I’m 2-shotting everything tho.

instead of making our new pets so strong, they should have buffed our utilities and weapons instead. likely whats gonna happen within a day or two – smokescale nerf, no changes to anything else.

Druid - Meh

in Ranger

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

I keep playing Druid hoping it’ll suddenly stop being kitten but it’s not working. I can’t play this specialization until it gets massive changes. In it’s current state it might as well not exist. It’s sad how it was in such a good spot in BWE3 and now it’s unplayable.

… I still want tengu.

(edited by Hammerguard.9834)

Druid - Meh

in Ranger

Posted by: Staggs.9372

Staggs.9372

This indicates how the druid was thought up. They didn’t want a class that could heal, they wanted a class that could heal in long boss encounters. I really don’t get why they make it decrease like that. It wouldn’t be broken to have it not decrease while out of combat since you’d still have to generate it again once you got out of it. However it would make it so you can use it on something else than long boss fights or mob farm rushes.
Plus the only way to get in this form right now in PvP is with both Troll Onguent and Staff. And that won’t win you the fight since the staff’s damage is really low, and the healing is mostly done to targets between you and your opponent so you’re probably dead before you hit that F5 and it works.

Druid - Meh

in Ranger

Aidenwolf.5964

This indicates how the druid was thought up. They didn’t want a class that could heal, they wanted a class that could heal in long boss encounters. I really don’t get why they make it decrease like that. It wouldn’t be broken to have it not decrease while out of combat since you’d still have to generate it again once you got out of it. However it would make it so you can use it on something else than long boss fights or mob farm rushes.
Plus the only way to get in this form right now in PvP is with both Troll Onguent and Staff. And that won’t win you the fight since the staff’s damage is really low, and the healing is mostly done to targets between you and your opponent so you’re probably dead before you hit that F5 and it works.

It’s a shame that they didn’t scrap (pun intended) the design of astral force completely. After seeing it in ONE Beta once I saw the system’s flaws, they built it and didn’t.

The form should either be perma or function like necro death shroud and tune the heals accordingly. There are NO ranger lines that synergize with Druid meaning they made this spec very recently and the lack of work shows.

PugLife SoloQ

Druid - Meh

in Ranger

Posted by: Tavastia.6527

Tavastia.6527

There are NO ranger lines that synergize with Druid meaning they made this spec very recently and the lack of work shows.

Are you saying an office full of Seattle-millennials who grew up watching ITT Tech “GaMe DeSiGn” commercials on TV put out a bad product? no way jose.