Druid Next

Druid Next

in Ranger

Posted by: Treetoptrickster.4205

Treetoptrickster.4205

Anyone think Druid’s going to be announced in this upcoming set of elite specs? Anyone think this is actually going to be a set of specs or was it just Tempest? Anyways, I’m looking forwards to the next couple weeks.

Druid Next

in Ranger

Posted by: Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

I hope so.

People have been saying “next” since the 1st one came out though…

Druid Next

in Ranger

Posted by: Ehecatl.9172

Ehecatl.9172

I really hope so. It’s kind of cruel to announce our name and weapon first then only give us the important details last.

Druid Next

in Ranger

Treetoptrickster.4205

I really hope so. It’s kind of cruel to announce our name and weapon first then only give us the important details last.

druid revealed 2 months after HoT’s released

Druid Next

in Ranger

Posted by: Cirian.8917

Cirian.8917

So far the only thing I even remember was the odd lightning-surge vine-launch thing that norn druid was doing in a video. That much would indicate a ranged staff.

Thinking to the DAoC druid, they had ranged area control using vines, what were effectively boon strips, little actual damage (rather, controlling an area so allies could do the dirty work.) Maybe an area control theme could work. But it could also be pretty obnoxious… there’s already a “pirate ship” meta in WvW to a degree with all the lines and statics, if there were more aoe immob in the mix as well… mhmm, that might not be fun.

Well, staff aside… what are we getting for utilities do you think? We’ve seen a load of shouts go in, but rangers already have those so it won’t be shouts. Glyphs?

Druid Next

in Ranger

Treetoptrickster.4205

So far the only thing I even remember was the odd lightning-surge vine-launch thing that norn druid was doing in a video. That much would indicate a ranged staff.

Thinking to the DAoC druid, they had ranged area control using vines, what were effectively boon strips, little actual damage (rather, controlling an area so allies could do the dirty work.) Maybe an area control theme could work. But it could also be pretty obnoxious… there’s already a “pirate ship” meta in WvW to a degree with all the lines and statics, if there were more aoe immob in the mix as well… mhmm, that might not be fun.

Well, staff aside… what are we getting for utilities do you think? We’ve seen a load of shouts go in, but rangers already have those so it won’t be shouts. Glyphs?

Out of all of the options I’ve seen I think that Mantras, Consecrations, Kits (animal shape-shifts), or minions (plant buddies) would be interesting.

Druid Next

in Ranger

Posted by: Heimdallr.7021

Heimdallr.7021

there’s any hint on when they are going to unveil the next spec?

norn warrior

Druid Next

in Ranger

Posted by: Wondrouswall.7169

Wondrouswall.7169

I’m hoping Anet does another line-up of Elite Specialization reveals and that Druid is among them.

PET PRECISION & DPS TESTS -OUTDATED-
Will update once Path of Fire releases.

Druid Next

in Ranger

Treetoptrickster.4205

I’m hoping Anet does another line-up of Elite Specialization reveals and that Druid is among them.

They’d better >:(

Druid Next

in Ranger

Posted by: xarallei.4279

xarallei.4279

I really want druid to be next, but I have a horrible feeling it will be warrior. -_- I guess we’ll find out when they put out the teaser tomorrow.

Druid Next

in Ranger

Posted by: Drayos.8759

Drayos.8759

Well, i think thief will be next personally, it was Datamined Within the same Pack as the Tempest, and Tempest was the Next after that establishment which means they’re Weapon sets were likely Finishing up at the same time.

I tbh think staffs going to be a full support weapon, they dont seem to be changing weapon uses as much as we think specially given the fact Warhorn did actually turn out to be a Buff/Support Specialization, Staff will prolly follow its normal Support/healing Lines.

I dont think druids going to be as good as people think tbh :/.

Druid Next

in Ranger

Treetoptrickster.4205

Tomorrow is on its way. We’ll see soon whether or not next week is going to be big.

Druid Next

in Ranger

Posted by: Rizo.9534

Rizo.9534

I really hope that rangers will FINALLY get ranged condition weapon.

Druid Next

in Ranger

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

I really hope that rangers will FINALLY get ranged condition weapon.

You and me both

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

Druid Next

in Ranger

Posted by: Kydar Schattendolch.6879

Kydar Schattendolch.6879

Nothing up to now, only an info about emblem contest…

I hope, theres a teaser this week. I don’t expect anything next week cause of Gamescom…

Druid Next

in Ranger

Posted by: SkiTz.4590

SkiTz.4590

As usual, I expected nothing, and was still disappointed.

No teaser this week… probably because anet is still busy at the desk scratching their heads about our elite spec

“Alright guys, its druids reveal week – we got nothing, what do we do?”

Druid Next

in Ranger

Posted by: Darkness.9732

Darkness.9732

As usual, I expected nothing, and was still disappointed.

No teaser this week… probably because anet is still busy at the desk scratching their heads about our elite spec

“Alright guys, its druids reveal week – we got nothing, what do we do?”

For sure mate..immagine them working^^ on druid :P immagine the enthusiasm..:P

Druid Next

in Ranger

Posted by: Aleksander Suburb.4287

Aleksander Suburb.4287

druid will be last. It will show the new pet mechanic after they have told that they improved the AI of enemies, pets and minions. If they reveal a new pet mechanic before this, the community will go in berzerk mode

Guild Wars balancing concept: Never change a ruined system!

Druid Next

in Ranger

Heimdallr.7021

At this pace they will reveal all the elite specs by 2017.

norn warrior

Druid Next

in Ranger

Posted by: Zatoichi.1049

Zatoichi.1049

ANET, throw us a bone here! Even if were not next, make us next, and while your at it, make Druid, you know…good?

Druid Next

in Ranger

Posted by: Joseph.3945

Joseph.3945

Honestly I hope they hold off on releasing information on Druid. The way I see it, the more time spend on development and refinement the better. My favorite profession is Ranger and I’d like to see something inspired/inspiring come in the Druid specialization. Oh and a pet tiger! <.<

Druid Next

in Ranger

Posted by: NeuroMuse.1763

NeuroMuse.1763

Considering the recent datamines I wouldn’t be surprised if it was the Forge or Berserker next.

(edited by NeuroMuse.1763)

Druid Next

in Ranger

Treetoptrickster.4205

Considering the recent datamines I wouldn’t be surprised if it was the Forge or Berserker next.

The background for Druid was apparently released quite a while ago! Don’t lose hope yet!

http://i.imgur.com/mxeqJcc.png

Druid Next

in Ranger

Posted by: Wondrouswall.7169

Wondrouswall.7169

Until we get a teaser tweet, there’s no assuring what it will be this week, if anything at all. On the flip side, I’m cool with a week without reveals as long as they are patching up bugs.

PET PRECISION & DPS TESTS -OUTDATED-
Will update once Path of Fire releases.

Druid Next

in Ranger

Heimdallr.7021

I really think this week we won’t see anything at all (ranger or not).

norn warrior

Druid Next

in Ranger

Treetoptrickster.4205

I really think this week we won’t see anything at all (ranger or not).

Seems that way. Maybe next week? ~please?~ )8

Druid Next

in Ranger

Heimdallr.7021

Next week there is Gamescon in Cologne, I seriously hope we will have some big announcement (if not a release date at least a new elite spec).

norn warrior