Entangle bug

Entangle bug

in Ranger

Posted by: Yuudai.5268

Yuudai.5268

Um..when I use Entangle it doesn’t seem to put the 20 stacks of bleed onto the enemies.Am I the only one who sees this?

Entangle bug

in Ranger

Posted by: WeWantWaffles.2873

WeWantWaffles.2873

That’s not how it works The roots entangle your enemy, and every second they cause immobilization and bleeding. This effect lasts for 20 seconds, and that’s where the 20 stacks come from. Of course if someone ruins the vines, it’ll stop.

On a sidenote, there is of course still the bug that makes it not apply condition damage. Fortunately the skill itself is incredibly useful in spite of that – in my opinion it was easily the greatest elite at my disposal across pretty much all characters.

Entangle bug

in Ranger

Posted by: garethh.3518

garethh.3518

Against decent players it is mediocre.
You can dodge the ability (terribly obvious animation), any teleport hard counters the elite, any ability with an evade counters it, any distortion, block, invuln counters it, any stealth counters it, and to boot the vines don’t have all that much health.
Its a nifty skill in a few situations, but I really just can’t see it ever being better than an aoe rez, at least short of the enemy really screwing up.

(edited by garethh.3518)

Entangle bug

in Ranger

Posted by: Cakoluchiam.6901

Cakoluchiam.6901

Anyone but me also getting the bug where sometimes it creates the vines on every enemy in front of you and sometimes it only does the one you have targeted? It’s inconsistent and weird.

Gryphonix – 80 Ranger, Blackgate [BBG][EC][FS]

Entangle bug

in Ranger

Posted by: Zox.5964

Zox.5964

At the start of the game it was a great skill as most people didn’t realize they could just cut through the vines in a second or two, and if they stayed in the vines the damage is nice, now though most good players dodge the odvios animation or cut through vines too quickly.