Eurantien last match pvp build?

in Ranger

Posted by: Sam.6483

Sam.6483

Did anybody managed to see Eurantien last match pvp build? I was a bit late, but overall it looked like NM, BM and druid? Anyway it looked like something I rarely see in pvp and if anybody can link his build, I’ll be very grateful.

in Ranger

Posted by: Chase.2798

Chase.2798

He used sword/dagger/staff, ligjtning reflexes, glyph of equality, signet of the wild, with rune of durability not sure on exact traitlines……or so i think

Big Papa Chase – Warrior and Guardian
Papa’s Lady Luck- Necro
(HELL)

in Ranger

Posted by: skcamow.3527

skcamow.3527

This was the build shown on stream:
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQNAsYWnUqAVsglsAWsCctglOB7pFEqWYwr0Y6O1JwFAKcl480A-TZBFABxs/g4lBY4BAswZAAgDBAA

Weird to see the regen and heal trait for pet, not sure if troll since no invigorating bond. Shout regen trait kinda makes sense to generate AF along with SoW but odd on maruader.

Kortham Raysplitter (Yak’s Bend)

in Ranger

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

Weird to see the regen and heal trait for pet, not sure if troll since no invigorating bond. Shout regen trait kinda makes sense to generate AF along with SoW but odd on maruader.

RT is pretty stock. Not only do you want a traited heal skill and elite, it also gives you the IMS. Pet regen is because wilting strike is bugged on HoT pets.

in Ranger

Posted by: Eurantien.4632

Eurantien.4632

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQNAsYTnUqAVsglsAWsCctglOBzJwFAKcwr0Y6O9pFEqWYl480A-TZBFABAcEAiZ/BxLDswpAghHAAA

Though staff over longbow is probably better in retrospect.

The pet heal is just to help on Celestial Force regen because and the other two (master beastmastery) traits don’t do anything for the build. SotW is just to make sure I get to use Celestial Form as soon as possible for the stunbreak/condi clear/stealth.

in Ranger

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

natural regen gives af, just checked.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

in Ranger

Posted by: LughLongArm.5460

LughLongArm.5460

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQNAsYTnUqAVsglsAWsCctglOBzJwFAKcwr0Y6O9pFEqWYl480A-TZBFABAcEAiZ/BxLDswpAghHAAA

The pet heal is just to help on Celestial Force regen because and the other two (master beastmastery) traits don’t do anything for the build. SotW is just to make sure I get to use Celestial Form as soon as possible for the stunbreak/condi clear/stealth.

If you change LB to staff you would probably also change amulet, no reason for marauder with staff. Do you find stealth a good trait for top tier pvp? always thought its causing to much unintantional decaping.

in Ranger

Posted by: Lazze.9870

Lazze.9870

The natural regen trait gives you astral force, it is the obvious choice for any druid build not using gs as long as wilting strike is bugged. He lacked staff aswell, so the trait + SotW makes up for it. Basic stuff.

To be frank, I don’t get why you would run eura’s build though.

in Ranger

Posted by: Eurantien.4632

Eurantien.4632

If you change LB to staff you would probably also change amulet, no reason for marauder with staff. Do you find stealth a good trait for top tier pvp? always thought its causing to much unintantional decaping.

Marauder staff damage isn’t terrible. I’d probably keep it just to have that little extra oomph to kill things? Not 100% sure though. I find stealth almost mandatory. It is just way too easy to kill a ranger currently and it can provide great peels and has good utility for like downed bodies. Unfortunately revs have reveal on their best set up so that makes it not as useful. I don’t think it decaps me very much as in 1 v 1s I can usually just end it and hit them quick enough to not lose caps (especially with instant cast signet) and then for teammates on point I can just walk away from them before stealthing so they don’t get stealthed.