Evades/Dodging now Counter Productive.

in Ranger

Posted by: Susanoo.2586

Susanoo.2586

As what would probably be the second or even the most evade reliant class in the game, this AF generation nerf goes directly against it. You have to take damage in order to heal and now generate AF….

This is just poor design.

in Ranger

Posted by: Roy Dreadstorm.2093

Roy Dreadstorm.2093

don’t worry they will finally delete the druid once they they stated they spent too much time on it

in Ranger

Posted by: SqualZell.7813

SqualZell.7813

druid in raid: Guys!!! don’t dodge and facetank everything, make sure you get hit a lot at the beginning so when we get in trouble i can save our kitten

in Ranger

Posted by: NemesiS.6749

NemesiS.6749

druid in raid: Guys!!! don’t dodge and facetank everything, make sure you get hit a lot at the beginning so when we get in trouble i can save our kitten

as weird at that sound, i was doing AB meta just now lol, this AF BS is bad, but anyway i actually wanted to get hit to regenerate some AF. This class now should be named the masochist because that is how it feels, the more you get hit and the hardest the more healz.

in Ranger

Posted by: Tornupto.2304

Tornupto.2304

Anyone else jumping from cliffs just to heal falling damage?

in Ranger

Posted by: SoftLight.2175

SoftLight.2175

yes. i actually think about creating a YouTube build guide that is based on the fastest AF regen you can get with jumping down cliffs

in Ranger

Posted by: OGDeadHead.8326

OGDeadHead.8326

Anyone else jumping from cliffs just to heal falling damage?

Yep, going to do that. What a QoL change for druids this was, lol! Clueless devs that can’t decide what they want this class to be.

Win10 pro | Xeon 5650 @ 4 GHz | R9 280x toxic | 24 Gig Ram | Process Lasso user

in Ranger

Posted by: Roy Dreadstorm.2093

Roy Dreadstorm.2093

lol i totally understand this awfull nerf now !look it’s quiet unbelievable :
jump from high cliffs to ground to get flore-rekt +free immob when u slot “Soften the fall” in wilderness survival hahahaha