Ever get lonely without your pet?

in Ranger

Posted by: SaintKairu.7925

SaintKairu.7925

I mean, yeah, it’s nice to not be bogged down worrying about Aggro-Machine 2.0, but going alone just feels so… Alone without my pets.

Anybody else getting this feeling, or am I just weird?

in Ranger

Posted by: Agadar.4931

Agadar.4931

I find myself more often without than with my pet, considering he dies all the time.

I’ve learned to cope with it. Though I have started talking to myself every now and then.

in Ranger

Posted by: Ender Alexander.9860

Ender Alexander.9860

I have this feeling when I’m playing my mesmer.. though lonely might be a bit of a strong statement.

in Ranger

Posted by: Soba.3041

Soba.3041

The opposite is true for me. I keep tying an anchor around it and tossing into the BL lake with a hardy good riddance but it just keeps on popping back up. I’m currently in court trying to get a restraining order put on the kitten thing so I can go on and live my life without the kitten thing.

in Ranger

Posted by: mrusog.4602

mrusog.4602

I’ve actually taken to naming my turrets and giving them personalities while levelng engineer because I miss my drakes.

in Ranger

Posted by: awe extender.1908

awe extender.1908

I do miss my pets going from ranger to a pet-less profession.

in Ranger

Posted by: DaisyRogers.6837

DaisyRogers.6837

After finally learning to play ranger with the pet as a partner and not a utility (This final attempt is my 4th birth of the ranger), I really can’t get into any other profession now. I love my dynamic duo and I feel so lame running around as anything else. I’ve attempted everything, just seems so vanilla with out my little buddy.

(It helps that I am a pet lover, they are quite powerful when you utilize them properly)

in Ranger

Posted by: Solid Gold.9310

Solid Gold.9310

Yeah it’s great dragging a (Mainly) dead pet around with you.

Jumping puzzles, love them or hate them, I hate them. Thread killer.

in Ranger

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

I need to have my birds around me all the time, and after I started using the spirit build it makes me a little sad every time one of my spirits whiter away. :C

in Ranger

Posted by: Parvati.5780

Parvati.5780

I wish that they would stay forever (GW1 optionality style.) Currently they’re making my dungeon group sessions harder than they need to be.

in Ranger

Posted by: Silverkung.9127

Silverkung.9127

Hmm about lonely “nope” …but
Feel good when..

“come here!!”
“I choose you!!”
whistle
“Welcome back my friend…”
“Back to the fight!!”

Feel not good when

“Pet down!!”
“My pet need help!!”

Yep that’s it my feeling for my pet.

Ps.All my pet have name,I care about it.

in Ranger

Posted by: Recycle.5493

Recycle.5493

After 15 points into BM, I almost have 100% pet up time. Having played ranger as my first 80 and necro as my second, as bad as pets’ Ai can be, it just feels… wrong when I’m playing other professions, by myself, alone, without a pet.

in Ranger

Posted by: Division.9618

Division.9618

Not really. On my warrior every time i jump down a small ledge i think “oh my god. Now i have to wait for my pet to run all the way around and take the stairs down” and then i think “oh wait. I’m not a ranger” and then happily charge into combat and hit things with a sword.

in Ranger

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

I mean, yeah, it’s nice to not be bogged down worrying about Aggro-Machine 2.0, but going alone just feels so… Alone without my pets.

Anybody else getting this feeling, or am I just weird?

Nah i’m the same way, whenever i play on my mesmer or other non pet using class i had to get runes of the ogre/noble/parrot so i felt like i had my pet with me at all times still xD

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna