Feedback- Sword, Axe, SB and GS

in Ranger

Posted by: Swagger.1459

Swagger.1459

Thank you for removing the root, but I would like to make some suggestions for sword.

Sword 1…

*I would like to suggest an X cross and quick dash or leap stab for the entire chain.

Slash- Arching swing from the right side down to the left (not left to right as it is).

Crippling (Slash)- Arching swing from the left side down to the right.

C- Straight dash or leap stab that tracks target. 450 range. See how well Heartseeker functions? Like that.

Sword 2…

*I think this skill could use some extra help.

Hornet Sting- Evade sped up and have it break movement imparing cc effects.

Monarch’s Leap- Greater impact damage on return hit.

Sword 3…

*This skill is too easy to evade.

Serpent’s Strike- Straight line evasive roll directly to target.

Axe…

Path of Scars- I would suggest returning the old. The current design is not practical at all in pvp settings.

Whirling Defense- Remove the root and make it 5 targets for 5 seconds.

Short Bow…

Crossfire- Up the direct damage and have it bleed from the front.

Greatsword…

Increase the damage.

New Main- 80 Thief – P/P- Vault Spam Pro

221 hours over 1,581 days of bank space/hot pve/lion’s arch afk and some wvw.

(edited by Swagger.1459)

in Ranger

Posted by: Wondrouswall.7169

Wondrouswall.7169

Path of Scars- I would suggest returning the old. The current design is not practical at all in pvp settings.

You can’t be serious. Not only can we manually control the distance for faster CC and avoiding it disappearing off cliffs and into walls, but we can fire it behind us as we are running away.

PET PRECISION & DPS TESTS -OUTDATED-
Will update once Path of Fire releases.

in Ranger

Posted by: Euthymias.7984

Euthymias.7984

>Sword
Just speed up the Aftercasts and maybe make AA2 cleave as a horizontal slash.

>OH Axe
PoS is fine
Don’t really like the self-root on WD, but with its damage, it might be possible to use it for some crazy downed cleave.

>SB
Crossfire bleeds every 2 hits – gain an additional stack when flanking on second shot

Poison Volley could be linear (fires 3 arrows instead of 5) or just a narrower cone spread

Quickshot removes Immobilize/Chill and/or grants Superspeed. Slightly greater distance on the leap that can have its direction controlled

Crippling Shot – 8s cripple duration. Applies Torment to foes below a health threshold

Concussion Shot could add confusion on a successful interrupt

GS:
Knockback can be used after blocking an attack manually once a selected target is within 300 meters

(edited by Euthymias.7984)