Fix Doylaks Stance Before the End of the Beta

in Ranger

Posted by: Soilder.3607

Soilder.3607

I saw that you guys released a quick bugfix addressing One Wolf Pack yesterday, which is great, but what is probably the best ranger skill released in this whole expac still doesn’t work.

We should definitely be given the chance to try this skill out on ourselves before the beta ends.

Stormbluff Isle

in Ranger

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

I fully agree with this, not being able to use Dolyak stance is frusturating since i feel like it’d make the spec signifcantly better than it is in PvP, that AoE stability and retal + the immunity to movement impairs for your team would be fantastic support.

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

in Ranger

Posted by: Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

I fully agree with this, not being able to use Dolyak stance is frusturating since i feel like it’d make the spec signifcantly better than it is in PvP, that AoE stability and retal + the immunity to movement impairs for your team would be fantastic support.

Not only that, but in WvW it should allow your group to steam roll condi reapers, since you’ll be immune to the Deathly Chill spam. Be funny to see 5 Soulbeasts all sharing this for 100% up time hah.

in Ranger

Posted by: tyinkz.7813

tyinkz.7813

dolyak actualy work on others tho when you share it it gives the boons just not on the ranger which is so weird

in Ranger

Posted by: EnderzShadow.2506

EnderzShadow.2506

dolyak actualy work on others tho when you share it it gives the boons just not on the ranger which is so weird

Working as intended. Buffs are for party members only.

Shadowbane DarkAges Of Camelot WoW AION WarHammer GuildWars2

in Ranger

Posted by: perko.8309

perko.8309

Working as intended. Buffs are for party members only.

It really needs to get fixed. It’s a great utility as printed.

(edited by perko.8309)

in Ranger

Posted by: Tzozef.9841

Tzozef.9841

bumping this, its sunday morning and still deosnt work, common anet

in Ranger

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Maybe it’s intentional? Once the expansion comes out there will be tons of stuff that got nerfed (There will be lots of negative topics popping out) so to soothe out the pain they will give us a working Dolyak Stance (Distract us from the nerfs and to keep us quiet!) /Straightens up my tinfoil hat

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in Ranger

Posted by: Aetatis.5418

Aetatis.5418

its clearly not intentional. when you dont trait it… nobody gets anything. doesnt make sense, does it?