Fix the BUGS

Fix the BUGS

in Ranger

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

1) Celestial Avatar icon blocks my astral force and my stamina at the start of a match.

2) Projectiles fly miles over my head when connecting with staff 5. As a side note, I think staff 5 shouldn’t change anything about the projectiles trajectory. Currently, even if the projectiles aren’t miles over my characters head I practically have to catch the heals since they’re moving so slow.

… I still want tengu.

Fix the BUGS

in Ranger

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

3) Though I hate to see another Druid nerf considering so many other disgustingly broken things on other classes currently in the game, Signet of Stone should prevent point capture.

… I still want tengu.

(edited by Hammerguard.9834)

Fix the BUGS

in Ranger

Posted by: Prophet.1584

Prophet.1584

3) Though I hate to see another Druid nerf considering so many other disgustingly broken things on other classes currently in the game, Signet of Stone should prevent point capture.

all invulns prevent point capture, they do need to revert that change on “protect me” however since it no longer makes the ranger invuln.

I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that.

Fix the BUGS

in Ranger

Posted by: Lazze.9870

Lazze.9870

Signet of Stone should prevent point capture.

I’m sure the warriors will be delighted when end result of this would be a nerf to Endure Pain aswell.

3) Though I hate to see another Druid nerf

*Ranger nerf.

Fix the BUGS

in Ranger

Posted by: Allison The Strange.4519

Allison The Strange.4519

Another person without a clue… Any skill that causes you ONLY ignore condition OR direct damage doesn’t cause loss of capture point progress. Only skills that cause you to ignore CC, condi, and direct damage cause that… AKA invulnerability (which SoS is not)…

Fix the BUGS

in Ranger

Posted by: bloodpyrope.8630

bloodpyrope.8630

Just think of it as a longer block where you can still get CCed, but is on a very long cooldown.

Fix the BUGS

in Ranger

Posted by: UnitedChaos.8364

UnitedChaos.8364

-If a ranger respawns in pvp, the pet respawns where the ranger dies, takes damage, and the ranger spawns in combat.
-Pets names don’t stay.
-Bristleback still gets obstructed on everything and has issues with targets above/below.
-Bristleback got -25% damage reduction instead of fixing the 20 projectiles to 15.
-Pets still have issue hitting moving foes: due to stopping and then attacking. All pets need a sort of leap like moas.
-Projectiles that pass through sublime conversion, staff #5, become airborn and slow down, and miss 99% of the time.

I’ll add more as I think of them.

Add “United Chi” to your friends list or guild!

Fix the BUGS

in Ranger

Posted by: mambastik.8735

mambastik.8735

-If a ranger respawns in pvp, the pet respawns where the ranger dies, takes damage, and the ranger spawns in combat.
-Pets names don’t stay.
-Bristleback still gets obstructed on everything and has issues with targets above/below.
-Bristleback got -25% damage reduction instead of fixing the 20 projectiles to 15.
-Pets still have issue hitting moving foes: due to stopping and then attacking. All pets need a sort of leap like moas.
-Projectiles that pass through sublime conversion, staff #5, become airborn and slow down, and miss 99% of the time.

I’ll add more as I think of them.

Worst one I can think of from the top of my head is when pets get that infinite Chill bug on their skills. Swap pets, switch them out with a different one, die and respawn, the Chill will still be there.

Fix the BUGS

in Ranger

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Anet launched a bug tracker, so if someone here happens to have a reddit account we could maybe get our bugs fixed if someone links GM Awesomeness our Ranger bug thread from the bug reports sub forum or makes a new updated one?
The reddit topic where you can post:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/48v1x4/announcing_the_known_issue_tracker/

The bug tracker:
http://help.guildwars2.com/entries/98802888

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

Fix the BUGS

in Ranger

Posted by: OGDeadHead.8326

OGDeadHead.8326

Anet launched a bug tracker, so if someone here happens to have a reddit account we could maybe get our bugs fixed if someone links GM Awesomeness our Ranger bug thread from the bug reports sub forum or makes a new updated one?
The reddit topic where you can post:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/48v1x4/announcing_the_known_issue_tracker/

The bug tracker:
http://help.guildwars2.com/entries/98802888

That’s nice, but the “Known Issue Tracker” list is a joke tbh. I’d prefer if they would put a bit more effort in displaying a list of reported bugs, accepted bugs, bugs they work on currently, recently resolved and a history of all bugs fixed.
The very few profession bugs listed makes me wonder if they accept those bugs at all?

Win10 pro | Xeon 5650 @ 4 GHz | R9 280x toxic | 24 Gig Ram | Process Lasso user

Fix the BUGS

in Ranger

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

It just got launched so it’s missing quite a lot of stuff, he did say in that thread that people should post up in that reddit thread so he can check what’s happening. He was going to even check what’s the situation with the tribal armor set (It was spvp only, at some point someone somewhere promised it would be available again but was never seen or heard again) so if he is willing to look that up, I don’t think it’s absurd to expect him to go through a compilation list of ranger/druid bugs as well? Either way, we lose nothing by trying at least. I don’t have a reddit account and I was hoping someone here might have one.

edit:
Bravo! Marcus was brave and posted some bugs! Hooray and high5 Marcus!
https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/48v1x4/announcing_the_known_issue_tracker/d0n3dx2

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

(edited by FrouFrou.4958)

Fix the BUGS

in Ranger

Posted by: Tragic Positive.9356

Tragic Positive.9356

Updating:

-Jungle Stalker F2 (and some other pets) goes on full cooldown if interrupted before any effect took place
-Healing Spring spawns at place of ability activation, not at the end of the cast
-Healing Spring trigger check upon spawning is set for people entering the trap, not people present in it
-Staff #3 is still bugged in terms of pathfinding. It sometimes roots you in place
-Pet Stats are bugged upon entering a match and need to be re-called for refresh
-Quick Draw is still bugged on OH Axe #5 and Underwater Spear #3 (ability made of 2 IDs and Quick Draw sets only on the gap closer, not the damage)
-Quick Draw still bugged with entering CAF close before Weapon Swap CD refresh
-Warhorn #4 still bugged (if initial hit is negated – whole ability is negated but sequence hits can be negated even if 1st hit landed)
-Sick’Em still cancels pet abilities
-Enlargement still forces you out of CAF and depletes all astral force built
-Verdant Etching has a different timing on different glyphs and if I’m correct – delay is random even when a single glyph is recast

… Dunno, could type a few more but meh.

“Observe, learn and counter.”

Fix the BUGS

in Ranger

Posted by: Allison The Strange.4519

Allison The Strange.4519

Updating:

-Jungle Stalker F2 (and some other pets) goes on full cooldown if interrupted before any effect took place
-Healing Spring spawns at place of ability activation, not at the end of the cast
-Healing Spring trigger check upon spawning is set for people entering the trap, not people present in it
-Staff #3 is still bugged in terms of pathfinding. It sometimes roots you in place
-Pet Stats are bugged upon entering a match and need to be re-called for refresh
-Quick Draw is still bugged on OH Axe #5 and Underwater Spear #3 (ability made of 2 IDs and Quick Draw sets only on the gap closer, not the damage)
-Quick Draw still bugged with entering CAF close before Weapon Swap CD refresh
-Warhorn #4 still bugged (if initial hit is negated – whole ability is negated but sequence hits can be negated even if 1st hit landed)
-Sick’Em still cancels pet abilities
-Enlargement still forces you out of CAF and depletes all astral force built
-Verdant Etching has a different timing on different glyphs and if I’m correct – delay is random even when a single glyph is recast

… Dunno, could type a few more but meh.

We are rangers, none of these are bugs, only features. If these were bugs any decent gaming company would have fixed them by now. I mean they’ve only had 4 months to fix the Druid features and YEARS to fix many of the Ranger features. Since they haven’t been fixed, they obviously aren’t bugs.

Edited for spelling.

Fix the BUGS

in Ranger

Posted by: apocalypso.4895

apocalypso.4895

Hilt bash (gs 5th skill) range is bugged since forever… it’s like 140 when it should be 300.

Ranger