Frac and Raid build ?

Frac and Raid build ?

in Ranger

Posted by: NoNameNoob.9758

NoNameNoob.9758

Hey ,

What are viable and most picked builds for raids and fracs?
On Metabattle are many builds and I don’t know what are the best for frac and raid.
Just asking to know wich armor I need
Ty

Frac and Raid build ?

in Ranger

Posted by: Antalore.4206

Antalore.4206

Hey man.

For fractal I’d suggest going full viper condi SB / Axe/torch , that’s what I roll with for more damage and a little bit of healing if needed. You can also go power druid and according to metabattle, your weapons+trinkets+chest should be zerk stats while the rest of the armor should be assassin stats.

For raids, most groups will look out for 2 druids. From my experience, one is usually full magi for healing effectiveness and the 2nd one is a condi viper.

So either use:

http://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Druid_-_Support/Healer_Staff – if u want to heal.

http://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Druid_-_DPS/Support_Condition – if playing condi

Frac and Raid build ?

in Ranger

NoNameNoob.9758

Ty so I know what I need
So i always can find a place as a ranger? Are both build good to find a grp ?
Just curious if ranger is “Meta” normally idc but it would be a bit bad if no one takes ranger in his grp like revenant if you want to go with pugs.

Frac and Raid build ?

in Ranger

Posted by: Ider.1276

Ider.1276

Druids are always welcome because Grace of the Land and glyph of empowerment are unique druid damage buffs. At least 1 druid per 5 people is always a good thing.
If you want to run both fractals and raids, I suggest you making ascended viper set (for fractals) and exotic magi (for raids). Healing dru’s are not very welcomed in fractals, exept for some weird “4 necros 1 druid” guys which read somewhere that this setup can faceroll any fractal and believe it. And for the raids you don’t need ascended gear, fo go for full exotic magi.

Frac and Raid build ?

in Ranger

NoNameNoob.9758

Ty for the help

Frac and Raid build ?

in Ranger

Posted by: voltaicbore.8012

voltaicbore.8012

Metabattle marks which builds are for what mode. Conquest is for sPvP, WvW is for… WvW lol, and Fractals/Raids are marked exactly as such. What works for Fractals and Raids will generally work very well for any PvE, although you might want to make adjustments for faster movement in open world PvE.

I second the recommendation to make an ascended viper set. Condition druid (axe+torch / shortbow) is an excellent dps build, and of course druid heals are pretty much at the top of the game. As long as you figure out how to either kill stuff efficiently or keep others alive through big hits, you’ll be welcome anywhere.

Frac and Raid build ?

in Ranger

Posted by: Plazar.8946

Plazar.8946

i would suggest to wait abit, since with todays update we got new stats into the game, Seraph ( Condi, Healing, Percision and Concencration) and I bet this is gonna be new druid meta

Frac and Raid build ?

in Ranger

Posted by: Ider.1276

Ider.1276

Don’t yhink so. In seraph gear healing power and concentration are minor stats. Bad for raid healers, and viper is still better for condi DPS.

(edited by Ider.1276)

Frac and Raid build ?

in Ranger

Posted by: Pregnantman.8259

Pregnantman.8259

I am kind of a new ranger and played condi ranger/druid extensively in T4 and raids. However, I am also making an ascended healing set for fractals, as LFGs seem to demand that a lot more than another condi slot.