Gail nuuu

Gail nuuu

in Ranger

Posted by: AgitatedFox.5287

AgitatedFox.5287

You merged a thread about shouts into one about WHaO… Roy said he was gonna have a look at that :C

I am disappoint

Ranger Danger!

Gail nuuu

in Ranger

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

I am sorry. The forums are tricky, and merging can sometimes be a mess. I’m so sorry if I made an error on that.

We need to restart that thread. Would you be able to find the first post? Maybe copy it over? Or flag it for me via PM? I can’t pull out all the posts in a thread — they get sorted into the merged thread by timestamp — but we could restart the thread if it’s not about the topic of WHaO — which really needs to be merged to let the designers see all the feedback.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Gail nuuu

in Ranger

Posted by: Puck.9612

Puck.9612

You merged a thread about shouts into one about WHaO… Roy said he was gonna have a look at that :C

I am disappoint

I think it’s pretty clear at this point that Roy is the last one we want touching ranger.

Jim Hunter when my other account isn’t suspended

Gail nuuu

in Ranger

Posted by: kevvy.5081

kevvy.5081

I am disappoint

I think it’s pretty clear at this point that Roy is the last one we want touching ranger.

Gail nuuu

in Ranger

Posted by: Photinous.4628

Photinous.4628

I am disappoint

+1. Roy, please stay away from this class.

Gail nuuu

in Ranger

AgitatedFox.5287

I bet they are! I’ll see what I can do.

Ranger Danger!

Gail nuuu

in Ranger

Posted by: xarallei.4279

xarallei.4279

Gail nuuu

in Ranger

AgitatedFox.5287

Shade has recreated it already. The shout utility one. Thank you Gail

Ranger Danger!

Gail nuuu

in Ranger

AgitatedFox.5287

And yes that was the first post.

If Roy can make something pointless do something, however tiny, it’s an improvement to the class guys. They can’t make guard more useless than it already is….could they?

Ranger Danger!

Gail nuuu

in Ranger

Posted by: Kitty.1502

Kitty.1502

Gail why do the devs dislike ranger? Is there a way we can get a dev to have more interaction with the community so that we can get this class fixed?

Tarnished Coast-[NOPE]
Kitten – Zerker Ranger – http://gw2efficiency.com/c/Kitten
Kitty Smallpaw – Condi Ranger – http://gw2efficiency.com/c/Kitty%20Smallpaw

Gail nuuu

in Ranger

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Gail why do the devs dislike ranger? Is there a way we can get a dev to have more interaction with the community so that we can get this class fixed?

Kitty — you can’t believe that! If there’s a dev who provably “hates” Rangers, I’ll hunt him down and TP his desk! I’ll put Honey Nut Cheerios in his burrito! I’ll wreak havoc every way from Sunday!

I have talked to Irenio a lot, and I’ll continue to talk to him. And I’ll talk to, wave my hands in the air, and natter with any other dev who wants to get the feedback of a not-very-good-but-absolutely-passionate Ranger.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Gail nuuu

in Ranger

Posted by: xarallei.4279

xarallei.4279

lol, it’s hard not to love Gail.

Go out and TP those desks Gail!

Gail nuuu

in Ranger

Posted by: Kitty.1502

Kitty.1502

Kitty — you can’t believe that! If there’s a dev who provably “hates” Rangers, I’ll hunt him down and TP his desk! I’ll put Honey Nut Cheerios in his burrito! I’ll wreak havoc every way from Sunday!

I have talked to Irenio a lot, and I’ll continue to talk to him. And I’ll talk to, wave my hands in the air, and natter with any other dev who wants to get the feedback of a not-very-good-but-absolutely-passionate Ranger.

I love ranger, I love GW2, I am very passionate about this, and I know ArenaNet is passionate about their creation too. I don’t doubt any of that. The issue is that after 3 years Ranger has had the same core issue and it hasn’t been addressed or attempted to be addressed, it gets hard not to believe that there isn’t anyone at ArenaNet who cares about Rangers.

Tarnished Coast-[NOPE]
Kitten – Zerker Ranger – http://gw2efficiency.com/c/Kitten
Kitty Smallpaw – Condi Ranger – http://gw2efficiency.com/c/Kitty%20Smallpaw

Gail nuuu

in Ranger

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

I am disappoint

I’ll gladly trade Karl for Roy.

Gail nuuu

in Ranger

AgitatedFox.5287

Ability to buy desks and put them in your buyable house in HoT confirmed.

Ranger Danger!

Gail nuuu

in Ranger

Posted by: Otaur.9268

Otaur.9268

Why can’t we have nice things? I have seen the work Roy has done on the Revenant and was very impressed with all the changes… But to take personal tweets about the balance of something and knee-jerk fix it is wrong.

Give engineers healing bombs back, give Rangers throwable traps and moving spirits… Un-Realistic is not the correct reason for Rangers not throwing traps… This is a fantasy world where I can hurl fireballs and shoot lasers from a sword … Magic traps are not an unbelievable thing.

ALSO: On a side note Quickdraw needs a duration increase to make Axe 5 work… The duration of quickdraw is over before the skill cast time of Whirling defense, oh and make Whirling Defense usable while moving… This is a QOL change kind of like Guardian shield skill is now usable while moving.

Blackfang’s Demon Alliance [BfDA]

Gail nuuu

in Ranger

Posted by: bluesnacks.2301

bluesnacks.2301

“Throwing traps is unrealistic. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m late to incinerate the land of the undead and stop the dark Lord mordremoth from raising an army of demon plants” flies away on dragon

Quand on parle du loup, on en voit la queue.

Gail nuuu

in Ranger

Posted by: Elorna.5329

Elorna.5329

Nice seeing Gaile still supporting the ranger cause. Since 2005, no less.

The greatest freedom is the freedom not to get involved.

Gail nuuu

in Ranger

Posted by: Holland.9351

Holland.9351

Slap these two on the right:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPqYpcteqac&t=3h38m30s