Gear recommendation for this style?

in Ranger

Posted by: shahryar.8437

shahryar.8437

I am keeping an eye out for gear for my fiance who mainly duos with me, we both just got our specializations I am an engiee scrapper, she is a druid, so far she mainly switched between the staff and then either a longbow or more regular a greatsword.
It is kind of funny because before level 80 she tended to run in and tank and I hung back and chucked potions and shot things, now we are completely reversed lol
Is there any gear builds you would recommend that has a decent mix of power and healing power?

Sadly I do not know exactly what traits she took we arent really minmaxing but there are so many prefixes suffixs sigils etc it is a bit overwhelming.

in Ranger

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

Well zealot’s and cleric’s are power and healing power (zealot’s is somewhat difficult to acquire.) But what I’d do is just mix and match random crap, take anything with healing power and power.

in Ranger

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

Stack power over 1000 from gear, precision over 500, ferocity if you can achieve the first two and other following stats.

Vitality/toughness, if any is used keep them below 300.

Healing power, either take none or get it around 500 but no more than maybe 1000 as it’s just going to be over healing.

If I was to try and meet those marks I would probably mix cleric/magi/berserker stats.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Item_nomenclature#Triple_attribute
There is also quadruple stats in HoT and are listed further down the page.

in Ranger

Posted by: Tragic Positive.9356

Tragic Positive.9356

My personal favorite is full berserker jewellery(+back) and Cleric Armor with monk runes.

With these stats you can technically go everywhere and you just use different food for different environments. It should be comfortable and rewarding when you play with a friend or in your case – partner.

It can be various things and setups but as Justine said, Healing power at 1000 or more is an overkill. Druid with monk runes and food can have 40% Healing. That’s enough even for a Berserker to play the healer.
These 2 I suggested are technically the easiest to get and quite cheap as well (cleric insignia is rather cheap; Exotic armor is as well).

“Observe, learn and counter.”