Getting Zephyr's Speed back

in Ranger

Posted by: dybryd.1358

dybryd.1358

I wasn’t playing for a couple of months, and when I started again I found to my horror that my beloved Beastmastery trait giving three seconds of quickness on pet swap is now a Grandmaster trait.

I’m primarily a traps build, so I respecced what were now 15 wasted points out of Beastmastery.

But – I miss that trait so much! It really defined the rhythm of my fights as a ranger.

Can someone recommend a build that includes decent proficiency with traps (which I also use constantly) while having 30 points to spend on Zephyr’s Speed. I find that I don’t want to play my ranger without it.

in Ranger

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

0/30/10/0/30 works well and has both, hardly a new build though, just dropped off the radar.

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

in Ranger

Posted by: Sentry.3691

Sentry.3691

I find that I don’t want to play my ranger without it.

That was the problem. Almost every ranger had this trait because it was so useful. It thus became a nerf target. Since quickness itself has since been nerfed, I’m not sure the trait is even worthwhile anymore.

in Ranger

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

I find that I don’t want to play my ranger without it.

That was the problem. Almost every ranger had this trait because it was so useful. It thus became a nerf target. Since quickness itself has since been nerfed, I’m not sure the trait is even worthwhile anymore.

Quickness was nerfed accross the board because quickness as a whole was too powerful, is it as strong as before? No, is is still strong and totally worth the grandmaster slot? Absolutely, I use it more for my Medic nature (I run with mercy runes and healers Clarity, so many clutch saves) but I know it still works quite nicely for for offense as well.

PS: quickness makes your traps tick faster.

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

in Ranger

Posted by: yoshoken.9432

yoshoken.9432

PS: quickness makes your traps tick faster.

Wow did not know that. Does it make bleeds tick faster as well?