Getting forced out of CA form randomly

in Ranger

Posted by: kevvy.5081

kevvy.5081

As per the title, after the patch I’ve been getting forced out of CA form randomly.

To troubleshoot I tried going in CA form and doing nothing, and after several seconds I would be forced out of it. Sometimes it happens 0.1sec after entering it. Sometimes it doesn’t happen at all.

Anyone getting this issue? I cannot for the life of me figure this out. I don’t see anyone else mentioning this…

in Ranger

Posted by: anduriell.6280

anduriell.6280

Link your full build and traits, effects and as much info as possible. It does not happen to me in wvw

I TOLD YOU SO
Inverse to Apple: SBeast is the worst yet.. jurl jurl
I’m all in for Team Irenio!

in Ranger

kevvy.5081

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQFAWn0rC1silsCuqAEtiFDBDerGWLrMBg1VDw511syaV4ZO-TxxGAB4pEk8HAwSK/aTHwQ7Poo6PAcBAIFgf7tA-e

I’m using the above build. Still can’t make heads or tails of this issue…

in Ranger

kevvy.5081

Ok this seems to only happen when I click the CA form button with my mouse instead of pressing F5 on the keyboard.

The mouse has no issues though, no double clicking or macros tied to it or anything. Ugh..

edit: I’ve always clicked the CA form and used F5 before the patch and it never kicked me out before, so I know that it’s not my hardware or anything.

edit 2: Was about to fill a bug report and post it on bug forums but looks like others have already been experiencing it as well.

(edited by kevvy.5081)

in Ranger

Posted by: enkeny.6937

enkeny.6937

My experience: using an attack skill (like staff auto attack…) when transforming force me out, doing the weapons skill. If I start withe a Glyph skill it is higher possibility to stay in the form, expect when I knocked down, but it is still not for sure.
using range weapons make it hard, but with sword+warhorn i can enter and stay in the form with ~70% chance, but with staff it is ~35%.

but it is not the only problems.
happened: after landing with gliding and once after I revived someone I went int celestial form. But I didn’t pushed any button.
(by the way, I tried to remove F5 from keybinding but it is still forced me out)

P.S.: this bug made the raid more… “fun”

(edited by enkeny.6937)

in Ranger

Posted by: Khorg.2195

Khorg.2195

I’m having this same issue in pvp, pve, and wvw. my avatar form just drops randomly.. It’s insanely frustrating! Been happening since patch. using Shoutbow build.. When they changed the Signet of the Wild, did they break another ability to knock you out of it? My theory is that when they change Protective Ward, they made it buggy like what was going on in Signet of the WIld proc. Just a guess. Please fix, and thanks!

Weapons: Staff/Longbow
Skills: We Heal as One, Protect Me, Signet of Stone, Search & Rescue; Strength of the Pack.
Nature Magic: Allies Aid, Evasive Purity; Protective Ward.
Beastmastery: Resounding Timber, Natural Healing; Zephyr’s Speed.
Druid: Druidic Clarity, Celestial Shadow, Ancient Seeds.

in Ranger

Posted by: LughLongArm.5460

LughLongArm.5460

Same issue exacly here. Hoping for hotfix.

(edited by LughLongArm.5460)

in Ranger

Khorg.2195

it’s totally Protective Ward. I just tried Invigorating Bond instead, and it didn’t randomly kick me out of Avatar. PLease fix Protective Ward

in Ranger

Posted by: LughLongArm.5460

LughLongArm.5460

it’s totally Protective Ward. I just tried Invigorating Bond instead, and it didn’t randomly kick me out of Avatar. PLease fix Protective Ward

It’s not. I dont use protective ward.

in Ranger

Khorg.2195

it just started happening again so yeah, it’s not portective ward

in Ranger

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

It started happening to me as well. Very inconvenient when you are fighting on a cap point in both WvW and PvP with the intention to heal and stun but end up getting booted out early.

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights

in Ranger

Khorg.2195

why don’t i see any dev’s talking about this? this is a pretty serious issue for Druids.. I never used signet of the wild.. they fixed that and broke CA fully..

in Ranger

Posted by: Mavorian.5346

Mavorian.5346

Another one here seeing the same issue.
I was wondering what was going on. Thought my F5 key was sticking or something.

in Ranger

Posted by: Djahlat.9610

Djahlat.9610

just adding my voice to the thread, this bug has got to be the one that led me to die the most. I go on CAF to heal up when I’m low on health, and next thing you know I’m kicked out of it before i can even cast a single spell

in Ranger

Posted by: DemonSeed.3528

DemonSeed.3528

I’ve had this issue but it happened to me way before the patching (1-2weeks which made me stop playing on this char) so I don’t know what is the cause. Hope it gets fixed or at least what the cause of it is, I’d like to play wvw on my druid without such hindrances.

in Ranger

Posted by: Tiscan.8345

Tiscan.8345