Gimmie my condi clear back.

in Ranger

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

Berserkers are hard countering druids at the moment. CC and condi burst were already both druids weakness and now they just made it so much worse. Zerkers do both of those without even trying.

… I still want tengu.

in Ranger

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

Isn’t counters good though?

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

in Ranger

Hammerguard.9834

not hard counters. Druids already lost to war pre-patch.

… I still want tengu.

in Ranger

Posted by: bloodpyrope.8630

bloodpyrope.8630

Anet plz…make glyphs great again.

in Ranger

Posted by: Substance E.4852

Substance E.4852

Isn’t counters good though?

Not unless there is a third element at play that forms the RPS triangle.

In GW1 Rangers were meant to counter spell casters, spell casters were meant to counter Warriors, and Warriors were meant to counter Rangers.

They didn’t necessarily counter each other directly, but offered elements that kept each type in check in 8v8 fights.

Unless there’s a third element in play, all you end up with is a situation where you lose automatically because you brought rock to a paper fight and scissors was never an option.

You just end up in a situation like the dragon hunter is in where their signature weapon is basically useless because of all the projectile hate Anet put in to appease the cry babies complaining about Ranger longbow back in the day.

Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…

in Ranger

Posted by: HeadCrowned.6834

HeadCrowned.6834

The nerf of seed of life was an unnecessary one. There was nothing OP about a 2-condi cleanse that has quite a big delay after you cast it. If they wanted to nerf Druids condi cleanse they should have nerfed druidic clarity.

in Ranger

Posted by: OGDeadHead.8326

OGDeadHead.8326

If they wanted to nerf Druids condi cleanse they should have nerfed druidic clarity.

Don’t worry, it’s on their radar.

Win10 pro | Xeon 5650 @ 4 GHz | R9 280x toxic | 24 Gig Ram | Process Lasso user

in Ranger

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

Why must anet be so utterly incompetent?

Edit: I’m totally predicting a return to the 7 reaper 2 mesmer meta, only this time with warriors. Anet = totally incompetent; has no idea how to see obvious problems.

(edited by Fluffball.8307)

in Ranger

Posted by: Lazze.9870

Lazze.9870

Can I sign this?

How about giving back Seed of Life its two condi clears and reduce the amount of conditions from druid clarity from 13 to.. 6?

in Ranger

Posted by: Zenos Osgorma.2936

Zenos Osgorma.2936

i really guess the whole Feedback thing went out the window when the new CEO took over and basicly said screw Balance , you know this new CEO is the same guy that through MDG would of been overpowered at 3 stacks as an adept trait :p

im normaly quite passive about these things and have a open mind to buffs/nurfs but this change has killed Druid Viabliy outside of using Clerics stats.

(edited by Zenos Osgorma.2936)

in Ranger

Posted by: Zenos Osgorma.2936

Zenos Osgorma.2936

Can I sign this?

How about giving back Seed of Life its two condi clears and reduce the amount of conditions from druid clarity from 13 to.. 6?

i wouldn’t even mind if it cleared 5 then if we pop a single glyph thats 7 total more than enough to clear the bar.

but then again reapers can pump out 10 condi types alone in a few attack rotations with a utility or two so i think we really need clarity to stay at 13 or have it remove 8 so we don’t waste so much Utility on condi clearing.

other classes have ways to migrate condis without having to trait too heavy , they have minors and easy access condi clears while all of our strong ones are GM plus utility locked , that makes it realy hard to survive condis while using the same Utility slots to perform CC or damage , in the old meta sure we could Balance the amount of incomming condis and alternate removeals but now we don’t have enough consistant removal so we ether needed more Condis removed at one time or a increase in Timed removal waiting for a pod to pop this partly solved the condi removal issues on ranger/druid.

now we’re back to our old friend Wilderness knowledge which can’t keep up with condi application because its all cooldown locked to 32seconds on average for 2 condi removals 2 condis every 24-32 seconds not enough.

in Ranger

OGDeadHead.8326

I dont think you should even say that you are ok with them nerfing druid clarity, because then it sounds like youre fine with that. Dont expect them to reverse the seed of life change, but they will nerf DC if it seems like even the ranger community themselves thinks its ok to nerf it!

(edited by OGDeadHead.8326)

in Ranger

Posted by: Skullface.7293

Skullface.7293

It’s not as if Seed of Life was a mandatory trait anyways. Alot of druids use Celestial Shadow instead to survive better in certain situations, so I don’t see why they would nerf Seed of Life.

Hiro || Talgo
Main: Ranger
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/hirothebeast

in Ranger

Posted by: Wondrouswall.7169

Wondrouswall.7169

…so I don’t see why they would nerf Seed of Life.

Because it’s Anet. Sounds stale to hear, let alone, say that now but it’s undeniably true. They think in the most extreme and perfect-case scenarios; taking little to no consideration as to what a player loses when opting to obtain said extremes, while only focusing on the gains.

In their heads, it probably ran like so:

Druidic Clarity, 4 Glyphs, Verdant Etches, Celestial Avatar Form ready, Brown Bear, and Healing Spring or Heal as One + Soldier Runes.

They looked at that extreme case scenario and thought we had the potential of so much condition cleanses, both personal and group, and decided that something had to be reduced that wasn’t already nerfed.

Not defending the nerf, but 4 years of seeing and hearing as to why something is nerfed, you get a sense on their train of thought, regardless of how off the rails it can be.

PET PRECISION & DPS TESTS -OUTDATED-
Will update once Path of Fire releases.

in Ranger

Posted by: trunks.5249

trunks.5249

Berserkers are hard countering druids at the moment. CC and condi burst were already both druids weakness and now they just made it so much worse. Zerkers do both of those without even trying.

if your talking about the 2 condi clear from using a glyph it never helped me has much has i thought it would since it has a delay you still have the 13 condi clear

master jedi david

in Ranger

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

if your talking about the 2 condi clear from using a glyph it never helped me has much has i thought it would since it has a delay you still have the 13 condi clear

yeap imo it takes to long to pop the condi clear when the flower blooms.

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

in Ranger

Posted by: jcbroe.4329

jcbroe.4329

The biggest general idea that I don’t understand is why ANet keeps buffing condi application and nerfing condi removal.

Condi is already the most complained about, most requested nerf in the game, and the main culprits of it can literally just bash their keyboard with their face and apply every condi in the game.

People ask for the CC and the Condi output to be toned down, and instead, ANet nerfs the direct defenses against the things people want nerfed, after recently buffing the cancer that nobody wanted buffed.

The balance team needs to be replaced, not that it’s anything new.

Jroh | Former SOAC Ranger Podcaster | Platinum Division Top 100 Player
www.twitch.tv/itsJROH For stream, stream schedule, other streamers, builds, etc
https://www.youtube.com/user/JRoeboat

in Ranger

OGDeadHead.8326

Indeed. They’ve grown old and tired.

in Ranger

Posted by: Furajir.3815

Furajir.3815

The biggest general idea that I don’t understand is why ANet keeps buffing condi application and nerfing condi removal.

Condi is already the most complained about, most requested nerf in the game, and the main culprits of it can literally just bash their keyboard with their face and apply every condi in the game.

People ask for the CC and the Condi output to be toned down, and instead, ANet nerfs the direct defenses against the things people want nerfed, after recently buffing the cancer that nobody wanted buffed.

Thread /15char

Tupro-Ranger- “The Great White Hype”
Yak’s Bend(TWIN) Racist against Sylvari
RRR Ranger and Warrior videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ElmoezHerra?feature=watch

in Ranger

Hammerguard.9834

I’ve been playing double glyph Druid for months. It was extremely important in staying alive so you had time to build up astral force. Now you literally can’t be seen by a warrior or necro without astral force or your dead. Ontop of that, celestial form 2 is not even worth the cast time like it was preparch. Removing a single condi after a 2 second delay isn’t going to accomplish kitten if all your opponent does is kitten out condis.

… I still want tengu.

in Ranger

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

I dont think you should even say that you are ok with them nerfing druid clarity, because then it sounds like youre fine with that. Dont expect them to reverse the seef of life change, but they will nerf DC if it seems like even the ranger community themselves thinks its ok to nerf it!

Was about to post this. They rarely roll back the changes, this is one of those they won’t bring back so please don’t put more nerf ideas on the table, it’s already about to collapse!

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in Ranger

Hammerguard.9834

Can we just talk about how stupid it was to rip out half a classes condi clear out of nowhere? Everytime I fight a warrior I’m just like, what the flying kitten….

… I still want tengu.

in Ranger

Hammerguard.9834

Why not take out half our dodges and evades?

… I still want tengu.

in Ranger

Posted by: Wondrouswall.7169

Wondrouswall.7169

They did already when the WS minor was cut from 50% endurance regeneration to 25%, then to 20%.

PET PRECISION & DPS TESTS -OUTDATED-
Will update once Path of Fire releases.