Gimp But Determined Remixed LB/SB Ranger

in Ranger

Posted by: Sarlack.4096

Sarlack.4096

Just some WvWvW footage from the last month or so of various 1vX fights while I roam waiting for guildies to log in.

Full Archer Long Bow/Short Bow Ranger. Full credit goes to my faithful raptors Bish Slap and Donkey Punch

As the title indicates, Gimp but Determined…..hope ya enjoy it.

Cheers,
Kaloria

HD YouTube Stream: http://youtu.be/eRb1GK4Gt6M (edited to compilation 1vX Vid)

Spec/Setup: http://tinyurl.com/c7rqmab

• EDIT: I need to delete my Fraps footage so I have decided to Remix my first two Vids into one and show only Xv1 and put some simple editing to it. The new link above is for the compilation Noob Stomping Vid and has repeat footage from my first Vid. All the footage within the last 30 days.

(edited by Sarlack.4096)

in Ranger

Posted by: Agadar.4931

Agadar.4931

Horrible music, and the video starts out with you killing a bunch of upscaled lowlevels with awful gear and experience.

in Ranger

Sarlack.4096

Music is subjective Sir….

I run a non FoTM spec, no condition/healing/BM/Sword/GS. So what if a 1v3 are not all lvl 80? All 1v1s in the Vid are Full 80….

For the record I have seen your previous posts and took note that you rarely if ever have anything positive to say…

in Ranger

Posted by: vitigis.4160

vitigis.4160

He doesn’t know good music. Maybe you can put out an alternative version with Kattie Perry or something….

Gratz on doing well with that horrible combination of weapons though. nicely done.

Q-everyone has it better than me-Q

in Ranger

Sarlack.4096

He doesn’t know good music. Maybe you can put out an alternative version with Kattie Perry or something….

Gratz on doing well with that horrible combination of weapons though. nicely done.

Appreciate the response, especially regarding the music, for a moment I thought I was gonna have to hit up my 19 year old daughter for some of her WUB WUB music.

Yeah, it’s not the best weapon combo. But! I wanted to make it work as it’s how I saw my Ranger in my mind’s eye and I’m kinda stubborn. =)

EDIT: I need to delete my Fraps footage so I have decided to Remix my first two Vids into one and show only Xv1 and put some simple editing to it. Will update the link for the composite Vid shortly. All the footage within the last 30 days.

(edited by Sarlack.4096)

in Ranger

Posted by: Gourry.3951

Gourry.3951

I liked the video. Led Zep is a great choice, though I woulda gone with Kashmere or Immigrant Song.

in Ranger

Sarlack.4096

I liked the video. Led Zep is a great choice, though I woulda gone with Kashmere or Immigrant Song.

Thanks man, The Remix I posted this morning is Led Zep (Can you really pick a bad LZ Song?!?) but the guy who flamed the music was talking about the original that had A Perfect Circle for the soundtrack…my kids listen to the Dubstep stuff, I’m a middle aged Rock n Roll fan =)

(edited by Sarlack.4096)

in Ranger

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Interesting. My build is a LB/SB, but it’s more of a trap build. I like playing support when possible. Plus well…that constant debuff heal of Healing Spring saves your life often when you’re fighting condition builds.

If you consider that noise ‘good music’, then I suggest you make an appointment with your local otologist.

You must learn the power of classic rock.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in Ranger

Sarlack.4096

For those PM’s asking exact setup, I finished my suit completely last week and have run steady as follows.

0/20(I/X)/30(III/IX/XII or XI)/10(VI)/10(VI) Spec. All 12 Slots (except weapon) P/T/V including jewelry, Runes of the Ranger in Armor and Exquisite Ruby Jewels in all trinket slots. Zerker Weapons with Sigils of Flame.

For the 30 WS traits if I run Signet of the Wild I have the 30 Empathic Bond spec’d, If I run Signet of Renewal I run Barkskin.

Raven/Owl Pets.

Master Maintenance Oil and Curry Butternut Squash Soup

in Ranger

Posted by: Adric.6824

Adric.6824

Wanted to check out your video but link doesn’t work.

in Ranger

Sarlack.4096

Thats’s odd. Link should work

Click link in my Sig.

in Ranger

Adric.6824

YouTube link gives the following error message: "This video contains content from WMG and Warner Chappell, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds. "

Perhaps someone reported vid’s music to YouTube? Lame.

(edited by Adric.6824)

in Ranger

Sarlack.4096

For some reason, YouTube gives the following error message: "This video contains content from WMG and Warner Chappell, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds. "

It uses Led Zeppelin for the Soundtrack, if you’re in Europe it may be blocking you. I know of both Americans and Canadians who had no issue viewing it with the soundtrack.

Bummer = (

Try now, I disputed the Copyright notice and I dont have the warning now…might work.

(edited by Sarlack.4096)

in Ranger

Adric.6824

Vid works now; disputing notice must’ve done the trick (I’m in Western US, btw).

Great vid. Nice harmony between SB/LB (the barrage bombs are cool).

in Ranger

Sarlack.4096

Vid works now; disputing notice must’ve done the trick (I’m in Western US, btw).

Great vid. Nice harmony between SB/LB (the barrage bombs are cool).

Cool it worked

Glad you enjoyed the Vid.