Glyph of unity

Glyph of unity

in Ranger

Posted by: Zoef.2761

Zoef.2761

Is it worth it to take this as an elite?

Glyph of unity

in Ranger

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

If you are not interested in entangle or SotP sure. I’d have a hard time justifying it without signet of stone though.

Glyph of unity

in Ranger

Posted by: InsaneQR.7412

InsaneQR.7412

Good group support, if you are power build and have enough boons (no need for SotP) in the group, take it.

Pale Raiders united.
9 Sylvari, 9 unique Builds.

(edited by InsaneQR.7412)

Glyph of unity

in Ranger

Posted by: Zoef.2761

Zoef.2761

If you are not interested in entangle or SotP sure. I’d have a hard time justifying it without signet of stone though.

I usually run signet of stone when i’m full glass, but i dont see connection with glyph of unity. Can you enlighten me?

Glyph of unity

in Ranger

Posted by: Wondrouswall.7169

Wondrouswall.7169

Getting struck while tethered to foes deals damage to them, regardless if you take damage or not. Using Signet of Stone’s active will deal the damage portion to foes even though you are immune to it.

PET PRECISION & DPS TESTS -OUTDATED-
Will update once Path of Fire releases.

Glyph of unity

in Ranger

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

Yeah I tried it out today in a camp. Critical Hits with it were ~800 on a build that runs predominately rampager stat. I’d guess it would cap out around 1.25k damage tics on berserker but I would recommend assassins or marauders. If it doesn’t crit its pathetic dmg.

The biggest issue is not actually taking dmg to deal dmg. IMO its the fact ranger pets draw npc agro reducing the effectiveness of the glyph.

The best application of this skill would likely be flipping camps or cleaving downed foes.

Glyph of unity

in Ranger

Posted by: OGDeadHead.8326

OGDeadHead.8326

Outside of the CA version, the skill can shine in some scenarios, since afaik it have no ICD on damage dealt. With lots of rapid incoming damage, be it small ticks or none at all if negated through SoS, you can melt enemies fast.
Still, those scenarios are too rare.

Win10 pro | Xeon 5650 @ 4 GHz | R9 280x toxic | 24 Gig Ram | Process Lasso user