Golden Moa?

Golden Moa?

in Ranger

Posted by: Odyessus.7125

Odyessus.7125

So I tried to find it on the wiki and searched the forums for it and there doesn’t seem to be anything about it, is there not a Golden Moa? It isn’t on the wiki and I’m trying to find it because the build I’m trying to use and it’s F2 skill is swiftness/vigor buff to everyone.

Has anyone found the Golden Moa or does it just not exist?

[BnGM] Odyessus – Eng
“There is no Blood without Glory, fight till your last breath…”

Golden Moa?

in Ranger

Posted by: riku.2091

riku.2091

Golden Moa pets do not exist. Just check your in-game pet list. If it’s not there, you cannot tame one.

Golden Moa?

in Ranger

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

Golden Moa used to be one of the starting pets for human rangers (instead of bear), however for some reason Golden Moa did not make it to launch despite the fact he was in BWE3 and i’m pretty sure the stress test right before launch…

It’s a shame… i really liked that buff…. we had Green Moas too but they were banished to the void as well…

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

Golden Moa?

in Ranger

Posted by: riku.2091

riku.2091

I…don’t remember that. And I was in every beta weekend. And none of the BWE or stress test pet lists had them listed. Are you sure you aren’t thinking of a crimson Moa? Regardless, no Moa exist with that ability. To My knowledge, anyways. I know birds have swiftness.

Golden Moa?

in Ranger

Posted by: Duckzor.4327

Duckzor.4327

They really should add that back for rangers. We get screwed with running speed passive buffs and then we get screwed out of our pet speed buff.

Thief WvW Solo Roam Video

http://youtu.be/MHEU8oCFxrE

Golden Moa?

in Ranger

Posted by: Ravnodaus.5130

Ravnodaus.5130

Use a bird. Spec 20 BM to have it AOE Vigor on activation. Send it to attack and recall for swiftness. … … … Profit.

Why grind dungeons? Only relevant content…
Why? Gives needed gear…
Why do you need this gear? To do dungeons… duh.

Golden Moa?

in Ranger

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

They really should add that back for rangers. We get screwed with running speed passive buffs and then we get screwed out of our pet speed buff.

We have a pet family that gives swiftness regularly, not to mention we have a warhorn which allows for swiftness as well… i fail to see this lack of movement speed thing…

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna