Had a good laugh at this

Had a good laugh at this

in Ranger

Posted by: Outatime.5183

Outatime.5183

http://i.imgur.com/ekHgCEv.jpg

It may of been because he was using the GS 1 skill at the time but I still find it funny lol

(edited by Outatime.5183)

Had a good laugh at this

in Ranger

Posted by: nagymbear.5280

nagymbear.5280

And what happened after you had your laugh? Any keyboard smashing? These bugs irritate me a lot when I do wvw. Even though recently I’ve mostly used melee weapons, when defending/attacking towers bows are the only option.

Khert Devileyes – Ranger / Mano Negra – Thief / Nagymbear – Warrior /
Elona Bonechill – Necro / Fionna Gymirdottier – Guard /// RoF

Had a good laugh at this

in Ranger

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

I find it funnier that his wolf is MiA lol.

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

Had a good laugh at this

in Ranger

Posted by: Recycle.5493

Recycle.5493

I find it funnier that his wolf is MiA lol.

It’s hiding between OP’s legs.

Had a good laugh at this

in Ranger

Posted by: Kiran.2705

Kiran.2705

Longbow has way too many stupid bugs. Slower than intended attack speed. Obstructed when the terrain in between is anything other than perfectly flat. Out of range at less than 500 units. Garbage damage. And Anet still says rangers are the only class that can DPS at 1500. I question their use of the term “DPS”.

Had a good laugh at this

in Ranger

Posted by: Substance E.4852

Substance E.4852

If Barrage weren’t such a good aoe snare (still garbage compared to things like static field) the LB would never find it’s way into my hands in WvW.

I feel like the problem stems from the game calculating how far the target is so they can reduce our damage accordingly because I rarely get these kind of stupid errors on my SB.

Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…

Had a good laugh at this

in Ranger

Posted by: Manekk.6981

Manekk.6981

Longbow has way too many stupid bugs. Slower than intended attack speed. Obstructed when the terrain in between is anything other than perfectly flat. Out of range at less than 500 units. Garbage damage. And Anet still says rangers are the only class that can DPS at 1500. I question their use of the term “DPS”.

I’m not so sure the 1,25s attack speed is a bug I think it is intended and the 0,75s tooltip is just old before they decided on this for balance reasons, longbow would do alot of damage with 0,75s attack speed.

Had a good laugh at this

in Ranger

Posted by: Bran.7425

Bran.7425

I’m not so sure the 1,25s attack speed is a bug I think it is intended and the 0,75s tooltip is just old before they decided on this for balance reasons, longbow would do alot of damage with 0,75s attack speed.

Oh noes Ranger is doing damage. Can’t have that.

Pets have been hidden due to rising Player complaints.

Had a good laugh at this

in Ranger

Posted by: jpnova.4572

jpnova.4572

What’s ridiculous is that SB auto-attack has greater damage potential that LB Rapid-Fire with identical gear.

Had a good laugh at this

in Ranger

Posted by: Frosty and Frosty Law Firm.4981

Frosty and Frosty Law Firm.4981

o no rngr is don damg thy kil my thef plz nerf anet thx

Grind Wars 2: Heart of Tears

Had a good laugh at this

in Ranger

Posted by: Arekai.5698

Arekai.5698

o no rngr is don damg thy kil my thef plz nerf anet thx

o n kitten muh thef nt hittn for 16k ni 3 secunds!
bff pls!
nrf rangur pls! treps too op!