Healbot Druid PvP

Healbot Druid PvP

in Ranger

Posted by: GussJr.1643

GussJr.1643

So, I know this isn’t the best pvp…but for my first match of the morning and with zero coffee..I am pretty happy with the win.

https://youtu.be/DamCHd6w4Og

~COLLAMETTA~DELVANAI~

Healbot Druid PvP

in Ranger

Posted by: Swagger.1459

Swagger.1459

Your team won so congrats!

Let’s be objective here. I’m not trying to be rude btw, just factual…

This is not any sort of “heal bot”, this is bunkerish style against not good opponents.

You were mostly axe/horn with limited staff. I scanned/ff through and didn’t even see you use CA. You didn’t contribute and meaningful healing to your team, and your team carried this match and constantly saved you on point.

While this build and play style might be ok for pug stuff, please don’t use this playstyle if you join any serious matches with teams looking for healing.

Anyhow, gratz on the win!

New Main- 80 Thief – P/P- Vault Spam Pro

221 hours over 1,581 days of bank space/hot pve/lion’s arch afk and some wvw.

Healbot Druid PvP

in Ranger

GussJr.1643

The saltiness is strong with you, honey. Eat a cookie, have a cup of coffee, or get a hug and step out of my thread. Cheers mate.

~COLLAMETTA~DELVANAI~

Healbot Druid PvP

in Ranger

Swagger.1459

The saltiness is strong with you, honey. Eat a cookie, have a cup of coffee, or get a hug and step out of my thread. Cheers mate.

I’m not salty, just being objective here judging by the video. I’m not going to lie and say that this is a good representation of a heal Druid.

(edited by Swagger.1459)

Healbot Druid PvP

in Ranger

GussJr.1643

Well, let me clarify a few things for you then…in bold

Yes, I am actually happy about my win

Actually, a majority of the things you post on the forums are rude and ill informed

This is not any sort of “heal bot”, this is bunkerish style against not good opponents.

When I consistently go full matches without the other team killing me, I think that’s fair to say its ‘heal bot’ – to the point where I’ve been accused of cheating for not dying

You were mostly axe/horn with limited staff.

I’m not sure why this shocks you, as I have explained numerous times why I rarely use staff

I scanned/ff through and didn’t even see you use CA.

Again, not sure why you are shocked at this, as I don’t need CA with my build

You didn’t contribute and meaningful healing to your team,

Actually I did

and your team carried this match and constantly saved you on point.

No one saved me on point at all, or carried me, as my build allows me to stay alive even in 5v1 situations

While this build and play style might be ok for pug stuff, please don’t use this playstyle if you join any serious matches with teams looking for healing.

I will use my build when and where I please

thank you

~COLLAMETTA~DELVANAI~

(edited by GussJr.1643)

Healbot Druid PvP

in Ranger

Swagger.1459

Actually, a majority of the things you post on the forums are rude and ill informed

When I consistently go full matches without the other team killing me, I think that’s fair to say its ‘heal bot’ – to the point where I’ve been accused of cheating for not dying

I’m not sure why this shocks you, as I have explained numerous times why I rarely use staff

Actually I did

No one saved me on point at all, or carried me, as my build allows me to stay alive even in 5v1 situations

thank you

My assessments were all correct.

You ran a bunker build, used mostly axe/horn, didn’t contribute any meaningful heals to your team and fought against below average players comparatively.

You never fought 5v1 through that entire video and your team always saved you.

The mere fact that you were never pressured into CA shows the lower quality players you faced.

Also, you didn’t use any of your main healing tools to support your team at all, so that means your team did all the work while you were a person on the point just hanging out there until help arrived.

Again, being objective here. This was not “heal bot” gameplay, nor a good representation of heal support either. You had a strong team to back you up and that was the major reason for the win.

I’m not trying to diminish the team win, but this is not a good representation of heal Druid.

Healbot Druid PvP

in Ranger

GussJr.1643

Actually I did

thank you

You ran a bunker build, used mostly axe/horn, didn’t contribute any meaningful heals to your team and fought against below average players comparatively.

The mere fact that you were never pressured into CA shows the lower quality players you faced.

Also, you didn’t use any of your main healing tools to support your team at all, so that means your team did all the work while you were a person on the point just hanging out there until help arrived.

Again, being objective here. This was not “heal bot” gameplay, nor a good representation of heal support either. You had a strong team to back you up and that was the major reason for the win.

I’m not trying to diminish the team win, but this is not a good representation of heal Druid.

With all the complaining you do about Druid, I’m willing to bet you’ve never taken the time to actually flesh out a full heal druid. As for meaningful heals, I guess I’ll start playing with my combat log on just for you, honey.

Also, if you actually read what I wrote, I never said I fought a 5v1 in this fight. And what was my team saving me from exactly? I was never in a situation where I needed saving. As to the hanging out on point, we were trying to keep points held…ya know, its a tactic, in case you hadn’t heard.

And if you think being forced into CA makes you a good heal Druid, you are quite mistaken.

But honestly, just move along and stop trolling.

~COLLAMETTA~DELVANAI~

Healbot Druid PvP

in Ranger

Posted by: Euthymias.7984

Euthymias.7984

I’m gonna have to agree with Swagger after watching.

Healbot Druid PvP

in Ranger

Swagger.1459

Actually I did

thank you

With all the complaining you do about Druid, I’m willing to bet you’ve never taken the time to actually flesh out a full heal druid. As for meaningful heals, I guess I’ll start playing with my combat log on just for you, honey.

Also, if you actually read what I wrote, I never said I fought a 5v1 in this fight. And what was my team saving me from exactly? I was never in a situation where I needed saving. As to the hanging out on point, we were trying to keep points held…ya know, its a tactic, in case you hadn’t heard.

And if you think being forced into CA makes you a good heal Druid, you are quite mistaken.

But honestly, just move along and stop trolling.

I’m fully familiar with playing Druid and healing.

You are correct about the 5v1 thing, but you’d never survive 5v1 statistically if it happened. You may record a video of a 5v1 scenario and you surviving if you wish to display the strength of that build.

Yes, your team supported you during each combat encounter.

You were bunkering a point, so maybe change your title because it is honestly misleading. I clicked the link and found a bunker Druid video, not a “heal bot” video… Now had I watched you running around with your team and using all your healing tools to support them, them I would say “ok cool, neat healing bot build, can you post that build?”… That’s not what I watched.

You not being forced into CA means two things…

1. Your opponents were not that good and weren’t able to pressure you fast enough.

2. Your team saved you from needing to use it.

I’m not trolling, you posted a misleading title to your thread. I came here interested in watching a healing Druid, not a bunker Druid that stood on a point and rarely healed.

(edited by Swagger.1459)

Healbot Druid PvP

in Ranger

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

I agree with Swagger. I’m sorry you are not taking criticism well, GussJr, despite posting a video exactly for the purpose of comment. Please don’t think Swagger is trying to call you bad. Rather, consider it as an opportunity for self-critique and improvement.

I can understand your use of axe/wh over staff. Truthfully, I would probably do the same. However, I think you were making a mistake in ignoring CA form; the transform offers excellent aoe daze/slow-damage application in addition to its healing. Used correctly, it could make your team-fights that much easier — especially after gaining the might from axe auto.

NSPride <3

Healbot Druid PvP

in Ranger

Posted by: OGDeadHead.8326

OGDeadHead.8326

I’ll have to agree with Swagger as well. Please don’t take this as personal insult, because that’s NOT what it’s meant to be.

This argument: “When I consistently go full matches without the other team killing me” means nothing. Really, in pvp, this means nothing. The things that matters are how much you contribute to your team to win the match. That’s it.

Win10 pro | Xeon 5650 @ 4 GHz | R9 280x toxic | 24 Gig Ram | Process Lasso user

Healbot Druid PvP

in Ranger

Posted by: LughLongArm.5460

LughLongArm.5460

This is what I take for this video:

Interesting build, going cleric amulet with full glyphs(I think I would go with the druid rune or leadership, what did u pick?) trait lines WS/NM/DRUID so its very defensive, thats why you take support pets over the meta pets. horn and fren for the prema regen and some swifness and red moa for the fury (I think you picked the regen trait), did you also go heal on pet swap or did you take the normal protecion trait?

Any how, your build is interesting for this condi meta, somthing to explore(sword over axe will give you more mobility, keep that in mind). Also i think Glyph of Alignment is better than empowerment as in CA from it heals and cure condis.

Healbot Druid PvP

in Ranger

GussJr.1643

Interesting build, going cleric amulet with full glyphs(I think I would go with the druid rune or leadership, what did u pick?) trait lines WS/NM/DRUID so its very defensive, thats why you take support pets over the meta pets. horn and fren for the prema regen and some swifness and red moa for the fury (I think you picked the regen trait), did you also go heal on pet swap or did you take the normal protecion trait?

Any how, your build is interesting for this condi meta, somthing to explore(sword over axe will give you more mobility, keep that in mind). Also i think Glyph of Alignment is better than empowerment as in CA from it heals and cure condis.

This is my build
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQNBmOD7keVomVskVwgVgoVsgJYOJuGXND+m2THqNLrBQAoCPvB-TZRDwAOuIAAeAAYOCAq2fQbZAA

The way I have it traited…my attack skills heal my team, my heals heal me and my allies, and then my allies again. When I heal my team, that increases my outgoing healing. The pet f2’s heal my allies. My WH heals my allies. Each one of my glyphs cures 2 conditions each time it is activated, on top of planting a healing seed. Swapping pets as soon as I can means that I am either applying more regen or more protection with the f2’s. I have almost constant regen on myself, as well as my team. Everything I do either heals, regens, or gives protection to my team and myself with very little down time…high rate of boon application and condi clear…

…maybe it would have been easier to see if I had done the video with my combat log showing heals…

I know the build is far from meta, but it is the most defensive/highest healing druid build, not just for myself but for my team. It will seem odd for those that go in to pvp with the mindset that your job is mainly offense and some occasional heals. I have the mindset to be sole support for my team…and stay alive…I hate saying this, but I guess if the build confuses people, everything is freely changeable in the pvp maps…try it out and play around with it. It might make more sense that way…I might not be explaining it very well.

Its not a build that is meant to do noticeable damage, but I can easily decap points, and hold points for long periods of time – solo – which gives the rest of my team time to cap other points, or time to get to where I am for the actual kills.

~COLLAMETTA~DELVANAI~

(edited by GussJr.1643)

Healbot Druid PvP

in Ranger

Posted by: LughLongArm.5460

LughLongArm.5460

“each one of my glyphs cures 2 conditions each time it is activated, on top of planting a healing seed.” – please explain.

Healbot Druid PvP

in Ranger

Swagger.1459

This is my build
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQNBmOD7keVomVskVwgVgoVsgJYOJuGXND+m2THqNLrBQAoCPvB-TZRDwAOuIAAeAAYOCAq2fQbZAA

The way I have it traited…my attack skills heal my team, my heals heal me and my allies, and then my allies again. When I heal my team, that increases my outgoing healing. The pet f2’s heal my allies. My WH heals my allies. Each one of my glyphs cures 2 conditions each time it is activated, on top of planting a healing seed. Swapping pets as soon as I can means that I am either applying more regen or more protection with the f2’s. I have almost constant regen on myself, as well as my team. Everything I do either heals, regens, or gives protection to my team and myself.

Because we started on a bad foot…

I don’t take gameplay seriously so I’ve not made myself number expert here like Tragic Positive, but if you want to bunker and heal with a similar build mess around with this and see if you like it. You’ll have to make more use of staff and CA.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQNBmOD7kSFoWQsVQwhFgrFsUIYOvuZ3W7pLEtCAwb1waatkp9A-TJRJABa/EAA4iAIUZAJ2fAA

(edited by Swagger.1459)

Healbot Druid PvP

in Ranger

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

“each one of my glyphs cures 2 conditions each time it is activated, on top of planting a healing seed.” – please explain.

Probably just misunderstands the tooltip on gw2skills since it wasn’t updated.

Bad Elementalist

Healbot Druid PvP

in Ranger

Posted by: Cannabis Sativa Hollandica.2803

Cannabis Sativa Hollandica.2803

No offense but you got carryd here. Walking back and forth on point autoattacking with axe doing neither damage or supportive moves isnt helping ur team much

Healbot Druid PvP

in Ranger

GussJr.1643

Probably just misunderstands the tooltip on gw2skills since it wasn’t updated.

I will double check this next time I log in…I didn’t notice it, I guess, because at the end of matches when it awards for most condi’s cleared…its usually me.

nb. yep, your right…but still getting highest condi cleanses on allies but actually not sure where it is coming from.

~COLLAMETTA~DELVANAI~

(edited by GussJr.1643)

Healbot Druid PvP

in Ranger

Posted by: Crapgame.6519

Crapgame.6519

I get it Guss, no one likes to be correct let alone criticized. Especially after your first match of the day with no coffee!!!! In all seriousness, Swagger was very up front with his or her reply. Laid it out all right there and spoke without sugar. Few others chimed in and you know what, I’d probably say the same thing.

First and foremost – you won. I don’t really care much about who wins or loses because, well, someone has to. My question would be did you have fun? If so, then the rest is water off a ducks back. You know?

CA though, well, it is a mainstay of the Druid. At the end of the day though like I said – did you have fun? Next up is continue to learn and adapt. Continue to have fun. Don’t be a follower but be open to learn from feedback.

Main – Laaz Rocket – Guardian (Ehmry Bay)
Johnny Johnny – Ranger (Ehmry Bay)
Hárvey Wallbanger – Alt Warrior (Ehmry Bay)

(edited by Crapgame.6519)

Healbot Druid PvP

in Ranger

GussJr.1643

…I know…I don’t take criticism well.

edit: removed section that sounded like a whiny baby. Big girl pants back on.

@ Crapgame, I am having fun, and I try to let teams know what I run before we play. I don’t like to spring it on people.

For what it’s worth, if anything, this was the first game after work, and probably more similar to what my normal matches are like – coffee’d up – and I die…and win.

Also, have healing in combat window…

~COLLAMETTA~DELVANAI~

(edited by GussJr.1643)

Healbot Druid PvP

in Ranger

Posted by: UnitedChaos.8364

UnitedChaos.8364

I watched your video before reading this thread and decided to throw my two cents in.

My critique
-The first thing I noticed was how much your camera placement crippled your. Zoom out. Get a view of the node your on, where enemies can come from. Any enemy could have literally stood behind you making funny emotes and you would never noticed. If your teammates getting low, but you don’t have them in your sight, there’s little chance of you pulling a 180 and staff 3-ing over to them before they go down.

-Zoom your mini map in a bit. The mini map is the bread and butter of great players. If you’ve ever played a game like Call of Duty you’ll know that seeing enemies on the mini map gives you an incredible advantage. You know they’re coming around the corner or there is 5 people huddled in that building you’re about to blindly walk into. With the mini map zoomed out as far as you had it, you basically could have turned it off.

-I know that you’re traited into Verdant Etching and you ran full glyphs for the sake of the condition removal, but it doesn’t necessarily make it the best option. Glyphs have some great abilities like Glyph of Tides to throw opponents off a node, but they offer little else besides the single condition cleanse. I run this build. In addition to glyphs removing conditions shouts also provide swiftness, regeneration, and also remove conditions with rune of the soldier. Spec-ing completely into glyphs feels like more of a limitation rather than an advantage.

-For pets I would recommend Smokescale and Wolf for pretty much any and every pvp match. Smokescale is one of the top dps pets without traiting into beastmastery and you can issue smoke assault by swapping to it (the first thing smokescale will do when swapped to is try to do smoke assault). It’s great for catching kiting enemies. Wolf throws another kd and a life-saving howl when downed.

-Axe and Warhorn are poor choices for pvp imo. I rarely use either in pvp, simply because there are much better choices. Greatsword and staff both offer a get the hell out button and a damage mitigation skill, while neither axe or warhorn do. If you selected warhorn purely for the blast finish on water fields, staff can do that (3). Chances of you blasting a water when pumping out so many light fields is also unlikely. Running Resounding Timber will provide regeneration and swiftness that is more powerful than warhorn anyway. If you still wanted to use the build you provided, I recommend using Longbow and Staff. You basically just spammed the axe autoattack when not taking direct pressure and when you did you smashed every glyph. Save your daze glyph for healing or reviving targets (you can use Glyph of Equality while performing another action too, like reviving an ally, to interrupt foes). Use a longbow to pick at targets, interrupt heals with point blank shot, and if you start taking pressure use hunter’s shot, swap to staff, and staff 3 out of the area (stealth and long range movement skill).

-Celestial Form. Typing this now, I don’t remember if you even used it, which imo is a massive self-cripple. When you take a ton of different conditions you can trait for celestial form to remove all (13) conditions. Don’t blast every one of your glyphs to try to remove the conditions at best it will only remove one each and it has a delay before the conditions are removed. Interrupt reviving foes with CF 3. For heavy team heals use CF 4. If you run Ancient Seeds, you can use CF 3 (interrupting up to 5 foes) then cast CF 5 (to simultaneously hit up to 5 targets). If you manage to hit multiple dazed/stunned targets, they will all proc Ancient Seeds immobilizing them all.

Good luck out there.

Add “United Chi” to your friends list or guild!

Healbot Druid PvP

in Ranger

GussJr.1643

I watched your video before reading this thread and decided to throw my two cents in.

My critique
-The first thing I noticed was how much your camera placement crippled your. Zoom out. Get a view of the node your on, where enemies can come from. Any enemy could have literally stood behind you making funny emotes and you would never noticed. If your teammates getting low, but you don’t have them in your sight, there’s little chance of you pulling a 180 and staff 3-ing over to them before they go down.

-Zoom your mini map in a bit. The mini map is the bread and butter of great players. If you’ve ever played a game like Call of Duty you’ll know that seeing enemies on the mini map gives you an incredible advantage. You know they’re coming around the corner or there is 5 people huddled in that building you’re about to blindly walk into. With the mini map zoomed out as far as you had it, you basically could have turned it off.

-I know that you’re traited into Verdant Etching and you ran full glyphs for the sake of the condition removal, but it doesn’t necessarily make it the best option. Glyphs have some great abilities like Glyph of Tides to throw opponents off a node, but they offer little else besides the single condition cleanse. I run this build. In addition to glyphs removing conditions shouts also provide swiftness, regeneration, and also remove conditions with rune of the soldier. Spec-ing completely into glyphs feels like more of a limitation rather than an advantage.

-For pets I would recommend Smokescale and Wolf for pretty much any and every pvp match. Smokescale is one of the top dps pets without traiting into beastmastery and you can issue smoke assault by swapping to it (the first thing smokescale will do when swapped to is try to do smoke assault). It’s great for catching kiting enemies. Wolf throws another kd and a life-saving howl when downed.

-Axe and Warhorn are poor choices for pvp imo. I rarely use either in pvp, simply because there are much better choices. Greatsword and staff both offer a get the hell out button and a damage mitigation skill, while neither axe or warhorn do. If you selected warhorn purely for the blast finish on water fields, staff can do that (3). Chances of you blasting a water when pumping out so many light fields is also unlikely. Running Resounding Timber will provide regeneration and swiftness that is more powerful than warhorn anyway. If you still wanted to use the build you provided, I recommend using Longbow and Staff. You basically just spammed the axe autoattack when not taking direct pressure and when you did you smashed every glyph. Save your daze glyph for healing or reviving targets (you can use Glyph of Equality while performing another action too, like reviving an ally, to interrupt foes). Use a longbow to pick at targets, interrupt heals with point blank shot, and if you start taking pressure use hunter’s shot, swap to staff, and staff 3 out of the area (stealth and long range movement skill).

-Celestial Form. Typing this now, I don’t remember if you even used it, which imo is a massive self-cripple. When you take a ton of different conditions you can trait for celestial form to remove all (13) conditions. Don’t blast every one of your glyphs to try to remove the conditions at best it will only remove one each and it has a delay before the conditions are removed. Interrupt reviving foes with CF 3. For heavy team heals use CF 4. If you run Ancient Seeds, you can use CF 3 (interrupting up to 5 foes) then cast CF 5 (to simultaneously hit up to 5 targets). If you manage to hit multiple dazed/stunned targets, they will all proc Ancient Seeds immobilizing them all.

Good luck out there.

Thank you for the recording advice, I will try and adjust it. I have a second level 80 ranger and will play around with some of these other builds. Not really willing to adjust my main’s build yet.

~COLLAMETTA~DELVANAI~

Healbot Druid PvP

in Ranger

Posted by: trunks.5249

trunks.5249

just tested it a few matches and its worthless without a good team. its only good if there are team mates around to do the damage for you while you keep them alive a little longer. i was in mid it was a zerg fest on both sides and i was the last one to drop in my team .also tested it out on lord in the mist took me 5 min to kill all the guards and the lord. this build will fail you in sapphire

master jedi david

Healbot Druid PvP

in Ranger

GussJr.1643

just tested it a few matches and its worthless without a good team. its only good if there are team mates around to do the damage for you while you keep them alive a little longer. i was in mid it was a zerg fest on both sides and i was the last one to drop in my team .also tested it out on lord in the mist took me 5 min to kill all the guards and the lord. this build will fail you in sapphire

@ Trunks, I am glad you tried it out at least.

Yes, I will agree it is very dependent on the team you have, that is true.

As for the lord thing – this is not a damage build so you won’t be able to kill lord, it’s full support.

Well…it got me to Ruby last season, so I will have to see how far I get come the close of this one. You could be right, who knows, considering the MMR changes this go around.

@Swagger, been trying to use CA more as suggested. Haven’t changed the build at all, but using 3 + 5 in CA when I can have seemed to help the team more. The last 6 matches I played trying to use CA, were wins – and wins that felt much easier and smoother…it will take a little getting used to.

edit: @ Trunks, I made it to Sapphire this morning, guess I will have to see how it goes.

~COLLAMETTA~DELVANAI~

(edited by GussJr.1643)

Healbot Druid PvP

in Ranger

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

Bad Elementalist

Healbot Druid PvP

in Ranger

GussJr.1643

It was a little slow go at the very beginning of Sapphire, but the pace seems to be picking up…vid should be done rendering soon…

https://youtu.be/mm1G0ZqkWE0

~COLLAMETTA~DELVANAI~

Healbot Druid PvP

in Ranger

Posted by: Prophet.1584

Prophet.1584

why a/wh and not GS? you’d get more defensive utility out of GS on swap with the built in evades on AA, evade on swoop, a block and 2 CC’s.

also seeds used to clear 2 condi’s, they got nerfed to one in the last patch that may have been why you thought that.

I’m going to have to try something similar this evening, i run cleric shoutstaff when i need to bunk or support at mid. I like glyphs but they always feel lacking to me when compared to the other ranger utilities.

I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that.

Healbot Druid PvP

in Ranger

GussJr.1643

why a/wh and not GS? you’d get more defensive utility out of GS on swap with the built in evades on AA, evade on swoop, a block and 2 CC’s.

also seeds used to clear 2 condi’s, they got nerfed to one in the last patch that may have been why you thought that.

I’m going to have to try something similar this evening, i run cleric shoutstaff when i need to bunk or support at mid. I like glyphs but they always feel lacking to me when compared to the other ranger utilities.

I’ve seen others use GS and it always looked like it worked out for them, but for me I guess it has always felt a little clunky. I like the traited regen on WH…but I will agree axe doesn’t really bring too much to the party but I’m not a huge fan of sword either.

Yea, I was mistaken about the condi clear.

Its been fun so far though…if I get caught up against too many Necros or DH’s the condi’s get me if I am not careful with my CD’s.

If the build ends up taking me into Ruby, I may have to switch out for GS to see how it feels, but not ready to make the switch yet.

~COLLAMETTA~DELVANAI~

Healbot Druid PvP

in Ranger

Posted by: Ooops.8694

Ooops.8694

Unfortunately Runes of the Soldier still don’t work correctly with ranger shouts.

They work with warrior, reaper, guardian or tempest shouts (most of them affecting allies by design, but even offensive ones (on my mark! or the reaper ones for example) remove conditions on allies).

But but they don’t work with ranger shouts. (I’m not sure they ever did…)

Ranger’s shouts -caused by some weird implemetation i guess- don’t affect allies (even when traited with resounding timbre btw…^^) in a way that triggers the runes. You will remove a condition on yourself and only that.

That bug is know for an eternity and brought up here and in the bug forum every few months (last time here on page 1 of the ranger forum)

Anet just doesn’t seem to care…

Healbot Druid PvP

in Ranger

GussJr.1643

Well…anyway…I’ll keep posting on my youtube if anyone is interested in the progress…silly to keep linking them here. I do appreciate all of the input…I know I have a hard time taking critiques…but like or dislike vids…and please comment with suggestions. Big girl pants are on.

Attachments:

~COLLAMETTA~DELVANAI~

Healbot Druid PvP

in Ranger

Posted by: Hohou.1508

Hohou.1508

WTF??

I think you should apologize to Swagger, because he was most polite to you.

Engineer since August 2012

Healbot Druid PvP

in Ranger

Swagger.1459

@ Trunks, I am glad you tried it out at least.

Yes, I will agree it is very dependent on the team you have, that is true.

As for the lord thing – this is not a damage build so you won’t be able to kill lord, it’s full support.

Well…it got me to Ruby last season, so I will have to see how far I get come the close of this one. You could be right, who knows, considering the MMR changes this go around.

@Swagger, been trying to use CA more as suggested. Haven’t changed the build at all, but using 3 + 5 in CA when I can have seemed to help the team more. The last 6 matches I played trying to use CA, were wins – and wins that felt much easier and smoother…it will take a little getting used to.

edit: @ Trunks, I made it to Sapphire this morning, guess I will have to see how it goes.

Yeah, I watched a couple more of those vids and you were really kicking kitten .

Being a long time pvper, and someone who prefers to play support roles, Rangers now have a lot more competitive tools. Still not happy with heal support designs overall, even with Ventari and such, but at least it’s something better than what the Ranger had to work with before.

Keep up the vids, and we will keep learning.

Healbot Druid PvP

in Ranger

GussJr.1643

@Swagger, thank you.

I agree, the support could be tweaked some…as its not as good as I wish it was either.

Thank you for the feedback etc…

As an update…this is the fight that pushed me to Ruby this season…build hasn’t changed…but thanks to all who gave feedback…I will say this about the build – the last five pips were a pain in the ‘you know what’…

it should be done processing soon:
https://youtu.be/NhQzIicQhNw

Attachments:

~COLLAMETTA~DELVANAI~

(edited by GussJr.1643)