Healing, heal, on druid

Healing, heal, on druid

in Ranger

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

What does healing and heal mean on traits?

Example, lingering light.

What is the scope of “healing and heal”

Does giving them regen considered heal and will proc the trait?
Does verdant etching heal proc the trait?

Sigil of renewal and water?

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

Healing, heal, on druid

in Ranger

Posted by: Zenos Osgorma.2936

Zenos Osgorma.2936

i think Heal is on a skill use basis and healing is Passive effects like Sigil of water ether way it covers both bases of skills or effects that heal or cause healing but it discounts boons like Regen as those are boons not Healing effects.

Healing, heal, on druid

in Ranger

StickerHappy.8052

i think Heal is on a skill use basis and healing is Passive effects like Sigil of water ether way it covers both bases of skills or effects that heal or cause healing but it discounts boons like Regen as those are boons not Healing effects.

So which procs Lingering light aside from the Heal skill?

Healing, heal, on druid

in Ranger

Zenos Osgorma.2936

So which procs Lingering light aside from the Heal skill?

that’ll need Devs to clean that up .

but as of what i;ve seen Pet heals don’t Trigger it at all.
so its anything based as a Set number of healing factor " which it says heals for 456hp on use" or the word healing for Multipul targets.

Healing, heal, on druid

in Ranger

StickerHappy.8052

I see, so does lingering light the same as staff 2? does it damage too? the tooltip does not say it.

Healing, heal, on druid

in Ranger

Zenos Osgorma.2936

I see, so does lingering light the same as staff 2? does it damage too? the tooltip does not say it.

not in game right now but it does say heal and should trigger the lingering light as it “healing” targets that it passes by.

Healing, heal, on druid

in Ranger

Posted by: Luche Lenardon.4951

Luche Lenardon.4951

there’re 2 type of word for health recovery for trait : Heal Skill and Heal/Healing (they’re the same)

Heal Skill means the traits are activated when you use the skill in your 6th skill slot
Heal/Healing means when you somehow inflicting healing (green numbers)

Also, the healing from pet by anymean is not ‘your’ heal, so it’s not effected by your trait. the same way for pet skill that inflicting condition, that will use pet’s condition damage (however the trait that make pets inflict condition will use yours)

(edited by Luche Lenardon.4951)

Healing, heal, on druid

in Ranger

StickerHappy.8052

not in game right now but it does say heal and should trigger the lingering light as it “heals” targets that it passes by.

So in theory the wisp orbits around the player and heals them, so that would also mean if there are people close to where the wisp is orbiting, they SHOULD get healed too right?

I am also hoping sigil of renewal and sigil of water procs the trait.

Healing, heal, on druid

in Ranger

StickerHappy.8052

there’re 2 type of word for health recovery for trait : Heal Skill and Heal/Healing (they’re the same)

Heal Skill means the traits are activated when you use the skill in your 6th skill slot

I see, the 2nd part which Zenos mentioned does not proc with regen, altho you do get the green numbers.

Healing, heal, on druid

in Ranger

Zenos Osgorma.2936

not in game right now but it does say heal and should trigger the lingering light as it “heals” targets that it passes by.

So in theory the wisp orbits around the player and heals them, so that would also mean if there are people close to where the wisp is orbiting, they SHOULD get healed too right?

I am also hoping sigil of renewal and sigil of water procs the trait.

yes it should allow the druid to sustain health and AF much quicker against targets that stand still vs moving targets as it will miss/heal less often due to lower amount of targets .

Healing of spirits counts as heal as well , but a Spirit healing does not .

so aim that staff through a spirit and a pet plus the orbiting orb on staff 2 will allow rapid AF generation if the target stays still vs moving the Orb becomes negated as then it lowers Af gain or the amount of times Lingering light could be triggered as now Staff 1 will be its only trigger if it hits anything it passes through and in this case the pet won’t be hit as it will always be following but not infront of the target between beams.

sigil of renewal and sigil of water procs these two heal and as they are on weapons they should heal Allies around triggering Lingering light too , if not its bugged.

Healing, heal, on druid

in Ranger

Posted by: Luche Lenardon.4951

Luche Lenardon.4951

I see, the 2nd part which Zenos mentioned does not proc with regen, altho you do get the green numbers.

yeah, I also forgot to mention that regen won’t work with it too. Either due to the healing is from the ppl who have regen (because it scale from their healing power not yours), or because it’s a boon not active healing skill

Healing, heal, on druid

in Ranger

Posted by: bloodpyrope.8630

bloodpyrope.8630