Help my poor ranger!

Help my poor ranger!

in Ranger

Posted by: Taco Del Mar.4582

Taco Del Mar.4582

Hi all…I’ve been a pretty casual (questing/leveling/jumping puzzles) but frequent player. I enjoy WvW a lot but I’m really getting sick of always losing one on one or 2 on one battles. I bought the full set of Balthazar armor with karma before I really knew anything at all, and I’m wondering if I can make a decent build around it. It seems more for condition builds but I may be completely wrong about this. Can you just replace the runes or does it work better with the ones that came in it? Please help. What weapons should I focus on? Skills? Runes? Trinkets (I don’t even know where to get good ones or which to get). I really don’t know much about making a decent build…I just know that I’m getting hit for 6,000 damage by some players and I’m happy if my dude does 1,500 on occasion. Thanks for any help you can offer!

Help my poor ranger!

in Ranger

Posted by: glad.3610

glad.3610

if u need help with builds tips and tricks head over to http://www.twitch.tv/gladomer

Help my poor ranger!

in Ranger

Posted by: Delta Blues.8507

Delta Blues.8507

Keep in mind that without a pretty consistent and thoughtly focused build you won’t get too far… so ie if you have all mixed stats on armor/trinkets/weapons (dunno maybe condi waeapons 3 zerk pieces random stuff etc) you’re not going anywere, you have to change them, you can have a look on the numerous builds on the forum to get an idea

On glad’s stream there’s a lot of effective builds and he’s a very good rang who plays a bit of every build so you can learn good stuff there

Tbh i don’t think balthazar runes can work on a rang you might have to change them, but firslty you have to work your build towards the stats you’re aiming for
IE if you want to roam with a power build you should aim for something like around 2000+ power, 40-50% crit chance (also depending on how much access to fury your build gives you), around 200% crit dmg, 2500+ armor, 19k HP, decent condi cleanse and one stun breaker

Help my poor ranger!

in Ranger

Taco Del Mar.4582

Help my poor ranger!

in Ranger

Taco Del Mar.4582

Cool Destiny stream too, Glad. Looks a bit mmo like for sure.