Holding animation?

Holding animation?

in Ranger

Posted by: BenGrech.3912

BenGrech.3912

Was anything said about the staff holding animation? After looking at Nevermore I seriously want to show off that staff in a more ‘caster’ way, since Druid is in fact a caster.
So pleaaaase tell me Irenio said something. That’s the only thing I dislike about Druid

Holding animation?

in Ranger

Posted by: Wondrouswall.7169

Wondrouswall.7169

From the Druid BWE3 Feedback Thread

The animations for staff are getting looked at.

I know what you mean. I saw the preview of Nevermore from Guild Chat. When Daredevil held it like a hammer, it looked… odd. Hope they change the idle to a caster-type animation, too.

PET PRECISION & DPS TESTS -OUTDATED-
Will update once Path of Fire releases.

Holding animation?

in Ranger

Posted by: Mercurias.1826

Mercurias.1826

Am I the only one who likes the hammer hold and thinks that leaning limp-wristedly on your staff looks kind of doofy?

Holding animation?

in Ranger

Posted by: SqualZell.7813

SqualZell.7813

Am I the only one who likes the hammer hold and thinks that leaning limp-wristedly on your staff looks kind of doofy?

1. The problem is the transition from shooting to idle and then back to shooting (spamming staff #1) if you look at it carefully you see the back hand when idle remains the back hand when shooting… grab a broom stick and try it yourself see how smooth that feels. you need to slide your right hand from the top of the staff when idle and then slide it to the bottom of the staff when shooting… clunky if you ask me

2. holding it like the monkey king on the other hand… that would be EPIC!

Edit: i uploaded a video I took of the animation of my druid in BW3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWe3oEgj2rw&feature=youtu.be

(edited by SqualZell.7813)