How to obtain black moa?

How to obtain black moa?

in Ranger

Posted by: JadOLantern.7142

JadOLantern.7142

yesterday, while im outside in thaumanova reactor I saw a black moa… i thought black moa’s can only be obtained by hall of monuments thingyyy…

How to obtain black moa?

in Ranger

Posted by: Substance E.4852

Substance E.4852

Correct. I believe they might spawn as one of the random mobs but they shouldn’t be a tamable juvenile.

Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…

How to obtain black moa?

in Ranger

Posted by: Wraith.9426

Wraith.9426

I think they unlocked them for everyone, because I don’t have HoM unlocks and I suddenly have the black moa and black widow.

Blackgate ~~[Ons]laught~~

How to obtain black moa?

in Ranger

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

I think they unlocked them for everyone, because I don’t have HoM unlocks and I suddenly have the black moa and black widow.

In PvE/WvW or PvP?
In PvP it was always unlocked for everyone, in PvE/WvW you need to unlock in the hall of monuments.

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

How to obtain black moa?

in Ranger

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

As someone who had to devote a year to unlocking both…. I find this news troubling

@ the op: you basically can’t do it in a reasonable time frame without owning all 3 chapters which means playing all the way through all 3 chapters too. Or approximately 80 missions and a bunch more farming.

(edited by ilr.9675)

How to obtain black moa?

in Ranger

Posted by: Wraith.9426

Wraith.9426

As someone who had to devote a year to unlocking both…. I find this news troubling

@ the op: you basically can’t do it in a reasonable time frame without owning all 3 chapters which means playing all the way through all 3 chapters too. Or approximately 80 missions and a bunch more farming.

I may have been wrong, I never realized that they were always unlocked in PvP, and that’s where I had noticed them the other day.

Blackgate ~~[Ons]laught~~

How to obtain black moa?

in Ranger

Posted by: Renn.8241

Renn.8241

I hope non gw1 played dont get these, i worked too hard for my rewards for them to be given for free

~Renn~ Jade Quarry – Norn, – Ranger.