I am praying for good WvW druid ?

in Ranger

Posted by: Merrex.5384

Merrex.5384

Rangers are like the red headed Step children of WvW.

No one ever says I have one spot in my group for a Ranger.

No WvW leaders care if there are any Rangers at all in their Zerg.

The Ranger brings nothing to the table for groups that any other class cant do better.

And this applies to PvE Dungeons as well and im expecting it to be the same for Raids.

Our last and only hope for the class is the long awaited "Druid ". Will it be enough to save the Class ? We can only Hope and Pray.

in Ranger

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

Rangers are very good for WvW. they have good range burst. Also their pets taunt for shut down CC in zerg vs zerg.

Also they have nice traps for conditions. Warhorn is great support for zerg.

No idea what you talking. Cant help if your team’s leadership lack innovation.

in Ranger

Posted by: MadCat.9172

MadCat.9172

- Ele/necro can aoe burst in range much better and cant be reflected.
- Taunt has small radius, and pet will be dead before casting F2 in zerg clash, even you stow first then engage in zerg.
- Trap cant be throwed and make ranger lack of Stability or cleaning condition.
- Warhorn has huge cd and doesnt provide any special boon/effect.
Yeah, Commanders wont refuse ranger but they prefer any other class.

in Ranger

Posted by: Nemesis.6938

Nemesis.6938

Druids will get a wide range aoe spell that will turn everybody around hin into moas

in Ranger

Posted by: Shiki.7148

Shiki.7148

Rangers are like the red headed Step children of WvW.

No one ever says I have one spot in my group for a Ranger.

No WvW leaders care if there are any Rangers at all in their Zerg.

The Ranger brings nothing to the table for groups that any other class cant do better.

And this applies to PvE Dungeons as well and im expecting it to be the same for Raids.

Our last and only hope for the class is the long awaited "Druid ". Will it be enough to save the Class ? We can only Hope and Pray.

You had me until you said rangers don’t bring anything to PvE dungeons. Well, they sure as hell bring more than Necros, ever heard of Spotter?

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in Ranger

Posted by: Darkness.9732

Darkness.9732

If I’ m not wrong, the same developper who reworked traps and spirits, is working on the Druid.

Hype

in Ranger

Posted by: Nemesis.6938

Nemesis.6938

Druids also get a spell that turns everyone around them into a vegetarian…its especially deadly for charr

in Ranger

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

Rangers are very good for WvW. they have good range burst. Also their pets taunt for shut down CC in zerg vs zerg.

Also they have nice traps for conditions. Warhorn is great support for zerg.

No idea what you talking. Cant help if your team’s leadership lack innovation.

With all the new changes, again, Rangers are “not doing it better” on at least one skill or needed mechanic that others don’t bring more of.

Rangers still have not been given the respect that they had in the very first Beta where Rangers were as powerful as any other character and people ran from them.

Sorry, Rangers getting Druid, seeing Druid in action against more than one person, I can say we aren’t getting what we asked for and Rangers still will not be honored enough to be “wanted” in parties in dungeons, fractals OR where needed most, WvW.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security